05-18-2011, 08:19 PM

In game name: Alex_mamaroneck

Born: NA

Weapons of choice:
Knife, P90 , Shot Gun, Scout

Maps:
All ZM

Reason for app:
have been playing CSS since mid 09 and started playing ibis ZM late 09. in the beginning of 2010 i got so pissed off that there weren't that many admins on to enforce the rules in zm. so i took one step further to become admin to helped ibis. since admin i have gotten rid of numerous rule breakers and hackers and i became very very good at it. i never lost to any abuse threads against me since it usually turns on the person who post it. (ok fine maybe just one) i always ask an experience admin or clan for advice in case i make a big punishment.

Experience:
according to Blade (aka man who loves to get tazed and perma banned by an admin :lmao: ) he said i have the most hours in ibis ZM. usually because i'm on spectate looking for someone to punish. i take it more of a game to punish players than to kill zombies or humans. which is why i'm very good at catching rule breakers and hackers

Contact info:
I own an internet cafe in NYC, repair computers which is why i'm on everyday usually all day.
*in order to protect the person who may want to threaten me.... i'd rather not say

Additional comments:
i'm an American, Mexican heritage.
Yes i'm a Ron Paul supporter.
I don't believe in Darwin's theory of evolution
I love my business, i fucking hate the income tax

ChrisYoung
05-18-2011, 08:51 PM
Nyc all day mario!!!!

maynard
05-18-2011, 11:06 PM
+0 good luck. also, get admin if you want 2 be in the clan.

B1ackOut
05-19-2011, 05:49 PM
+1 great admin and all around good guy. Also hes good at keeping zm retards in line.

-=NYS=- C.O.
05-19-2011, 07:48 PM
Alex has been around for years. Get admin and your chances will increase greatly. We need to see how you manage a server with admin. By the way, I was in Woodmere today. LOL !

BladeTwinSwords
05-19-2011, 07:49 PM
I have seen alex as an admin on ZMOD. He is easily one of the best admins I have seen. Minus that one incident with hallwagner, alex never starts trouble.

+1

acolyte_to_jippity
05-19-2011, 08:08 PM
alex is a bitching admin.

+1

Smurf
05-21-2011, 08:49 PM
I Don't Play ZM Hardly At All ( 4 Times ) But I've seen Alex in Other Servers, And hes Always Been cool and never abused or started anything ......Soooooooooooooo.......

+1

maynard
06-01-2011, 03:59 PM
glad 2 see ya got admin :wtg:

Cry_Wolf
06-01-2011, 09:55 PM
Alex? Yes! He's a great player thats been on and off. And when he is on as admin; he's fair and honest to everyone who comes around.
:wtg: Soo... +1 For sure

alex_mamaroneck
06-14-2011, 06:16 PM
I have just decided to disergard my application

there are various reasons. first is that i may not be admin for a long time. i'm usually like an on and off admin. i'm usually admin when zm server lacks in enforcing the rules.
i had lost some friends because of having admin one of them is hallwagner (hard to believe). just afraid if i move up i may 0 friends lol.
i'd rather give good advice to players and not have them be afriad of what they do because i might be watching them.
when i'm on zm i want to play but there is always someone who needs help in enforcing rules which is why i'm on spectate. i enjoy playing more than enforcing. mainly afk when i'm busy with my things. i beileve being a clan is alot of responsibility and i figured its not for me. i have other things in RL that are more important. however i will give opinions and advice to noob-admins, new players and regulars whenever i get a chance. yes i still disagree with the racism rule, and i wish the old settings (like the music when being threatened and zombie abilities) were still on.
well i'm glad to be apart of the server. sadly i won't give Zero another raise next month :lmao: . can't wait to be playing once again. never know if i might be back as admin. just dont' piss me off :banghead:

maynard
06-14-2011, 06:27 PM
closed