PDA

View Full Version : Ban Request - Sinister Sith (surprising? nope)

Hitman
05-23-2011, 05:05 PM
Name: Sinister Sith
Steam - ID: STEAM_0:1:14328776
Reason: Constant harassment of clan member / spamming music / overrall asshole

Ok Ill keep it really short and simple. This dude is just an overall dickhead. I just started to play again and every time he enters the server he starts spamming music. Yesterday (Sunday) he came in and ignored my warnings so I muted. Today he enters and starts spamming right away. I do a 2 hour mute in which he constantly changes his name to harass me. After many warnings from me and Alex he continues in which point i give him a reason to cry on the forums for a 2 hour ban.

Will get other admins to come in here and tell their side of the story too for those who were there

Hes nothing but a troll anyway...

AND HAIIIII SHREK!!!!

Steamer
05-23-2011, 05:08 PM
Tis true.
Response.
http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/6474-HITMAN-lt-ibis-gt

Sinister Sith
05-23-2011, 05:35 PM
Find it ironic how you call me a troll yet you make the Shrek reference... nice contradiction. Allow me to start off by saying that the only reason that you banned me for two hours was to be a genuine prick.

I asked TWICE in the server if I could play music today. Just because you didn't see them doesn't mean I didn't ask. You're just a blatantly ignorant clan member... not to mention a very sad one.

I thought you made a "ban" thread before once I made a thread against you another time. The fact of the matter is, you really have nothing of worthy merit to have me permanently banned other than the fact that "nobody likes me". I don't hack...... I don't crash the server intentionally...... When it comes down to it, you have nothing that warrants a permanent ban, which is why I have never been permanently banned and had the ban kept. ZERO unbanned me those times because he KNOWS that you have nothing on me that warrants an actual permanent ban.

acolyte_to_jippity
05-23-2011, 05:52 PM
Allow me to start off by saying that the only reason that you banned me for two hours was to be a genuine prick.

good start. you'll be back quick w/ that.

You're just a blatantly ignorant clan member... not to mention a very sad one.

ouch! laying it on thick aren't we?

When it comes down to it, you have nothing that warrants a permanent ban

Reason: Constant harassment of clan member / spamming music / overrall asshole

'nuff said

ZERO
05-23-2011, 08:02 PM
Remember that you can and need to post a demo for evidence in these claims. The demos are available for download but need to be attached to one of your posts by uploading them to the forums. In addition you need to declare were in the demo is the evidence of rule breaking. For things like this mutiple demos may be added to show recurring rule breaking. :wtg:

Hitman
05-23-2011, 08:22 PM
Will do Zero!!! Btw, how can I get the SourceTV demo;s?

ZERO
05-23-2011, 08:33 PM
http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/6434-Links-to-Demos

nightstrife
05-23-2011, 09:14 PM

Sinister Sith
05-23-2011, 10:04 PM

This really has nothing to do with anything, nightstrife...

ZERO
05-23-2011, 10:04 PM
more like b/c I like to give people a few chances to redeem themselves

StarsMine
05-23-2011, 10:26 PM
This really has nothing to do with anything, nightstrife...

I think putting words in Zeros mouth has plenty to do with it.

Curdy
05-23-2011, 10:53 PM
Find it ironic how you call me a troll yet you make the Shrek reference... nice contradiction.

Not really think about it

1. You act like a troll
2. You look like Shrek

no contradictions there :P

OnlyoneHit
05-26-2011, 06:22 AM
I have a question... So how or why does someone have to provide demos of someone who's clearly disrupting the servers game play? I just find the entire process of taking so much time for one pathetic ban is extremely mundane... I mean honestly so much wasted effort for a troll who clearly wants attention which your giving him.. Especially when you can come in at anytime sinister is on and simply check the chat log. People are spamming the chat for him to stop. I mean how many admins have to tell you hes constantly harassing everyone on the server. He doesn't come in to play.. Mostly hops around getting tagged on purpose just to continue spamming the mic..

A perfect example of when he was harassing was in the Helms Deep Map. When asking nicely to stop spamming the music "Family Guy, Old Herbert" over and over and over again is not music btw. He simply replies "mute me". The people who want to hear it can those who don't mute me. Although like I said the entire chat log was spammed with Stop etc and some vulgar words as they raged in there chairs. Point is that map alone requires entire server cooperation to win.. Let alone I can't even talk to people anymore on the server due to his spamming. I'm starting to bring in a lot of my fellow mates and 4 left alone simply due to sinister not stopping and the admins not being able to do anything....

Some of these admins I've been in the server with were.. "Priest, Hollocaust, Barrowing, hitman. a few others as well. Regardless even when admins spoke to sinister to stop or gave warnings. He wouldn't care because apparently I guess he has you on his leash there Zero.. :banghead:

I mean you should see sinister when there were no admins on.. More then half the server left when it was full just because no admins were on with him spamming. Like I said this isn't music.. This is very low quality crappy clips of repetitive bs over and over again. He doesn't just troll the mic either he trolls the chats as well. I just feel its ignorant to let one person disrupt so many and allow for it to continue... This is one of the main reasons I've played here for so long and never paid for admin.. There's no point.. Easier to just move to a new server. If need be just put a poll up here on the forums. I guarantee dozens of people if not more will sign up just to vote on the poll. Then again if you truly don't care about the server then just ignore me.. and continue on doing what ever it is your doing I guess... Like always Thanks for your time and have a lovely day.

~OnlyoneHit :pistols:

acolyte_to_jippity
05-26-2011, 06:50 AM
i...wasn't on for that. he would have been muted if i was.

sinister has his ups and downs. though i've never seen him getting purpously tagged and such.

he's gotten alot better since losing admin, though the music got worse

OnlyoneHit
05-26-2011, 07:03 AM
Ah I did not know he was a previous admin before. That alone is grounds for a red flag or at least put his account and high alert. All hes doing now is after probably thoroughly reading all the Tos agreements and rules etc... He's simply seeing how far he can stretch the rules while getting a good laugh out of it as well attention. Which I'm sure I don't have to ask grandpa shadow to play his "you've been trolled" song again. More simply hes abusing the rules and taking them literally to the T rather then using them as a guideline to just be a good player of the community.

After all.. All rules and regulations in anything are simply just a guide line. This is why there are admins, managers, supervisors, hell.. even senators sometimes gets things done.. Point is.. there's always an exception to things when the time calls for it. I say bring the mighty Thor Ban Hammer on his ass...:wtg: or perm mute him would be also acceptable.

OnlyoneHit
05-26-2011, 05:05 PM
Also here is some more spam right now.. my friends and I left the server for the day until this person is stopped...

Cheezer supacat : stfu
Pit_Viper1 : fucking hldj
Player Dievas (the towel) was autokicked for breaking the 175ms ping limit on this server
*DEAD* Fluttershy : can't mute these dumb faggots
Tidus=TGT= : LOLOLOL!
GTA4 connected.
[SteamBans.com] No positive match found for GTA4 (STEAM_0:1:26724538).
[SteamBans.com] No positive match found for GTA4 (STEAM_0:1:26724538).
Cheezer supacat : fuck music people
Dievas (the towel) connected.
[SteamBans.com] No positive match found for Dievas (the towel) (STEAM_0:0:28741755).
[SteamBans.com] No positive match found for Dievas (the towel) (STEAM_0:0:28741755).
Join our 20 slot GunGame Server at 208.43.70.233:27015
(Terrorist) Jmastajoe : wanna stop being annoying?
lagi : i cant even mut him anymore
[hop] WCS MOD+ - de_dust2 (5/22) [type !servers to join]
Evil <ibis.a> : Eat That Water Melon
*DEAD* Fluttershy : !zspawn
Evil <ibis.a> : !ztele
Johnny : !ztele
- BK - LoungeBouncer : !ztele
[SteamBans.com] No positive match found for lagi (STEAM_0:0:31617327).
lagi connected.
^8[K^1&^8N]^5DK : sound like a 3 year old
Rec. Collins [9th ID] : !ztele
Juxt connected.
[SteamBans.com] No positive match found for Juxt (STEAM_0:1:5756288).
[SteamBans.com] No positive match found for Juxt (STEAM_0:1:5756288).
Player <.:miller:.68>™ was autokicked for breaking the 175ms ping limit on this server
lagi connected.
lagi connected.
Sinister Sith (music) : FACT: anybody who complains about the music/minor spam obviously has a stick in their ass
[hop] IBIS Pub # 1 - de_season (6/22) [type !servers to join]
Want a RESERVED Slot? Type !reserved to find out more!
Tidus=TGT= : or vaginea
Tidus=TGT= : vagina*
- BK - LoungeBouncer : !ztele
BlessSonic : !zmenu
Dievas (the towel) connected.
Jmastajoe : rtv
Player Jmastajoe has started rock the vote, type 'rockthevote' or 'rtv' to join in, 19 required
Type 'nominate' to bring up a nomination menu for your favourite map
*DEAD* lagi : SINISTER STFU
Cheezer supacat : should I fire my lazer or what?
*DEAD* lagi : MAKE M

Also here are some other screen shots... I love the one where he tells people to suck his dick pansy..

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/30/31843228.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/683/43623750.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/20/17566157.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/716/79316032.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/195/37864086.png/

Sinister Sith
05-26-2011, 06:32 PM
When people ask me to turn off the tunes, I do. Stop getting so butthurt over a game. And getting tagged on purpose? I've never done that. Except once, like months ago. Chill, brosetta Jones.

OnlyoneHit
05-26-2011, 07:26 PM
So I have a question yet once again. Should i post this under verbal harassment as well sexual harassment? He starts flaming me over the mic and crying because I posted on the forums about him... Still waiting for a response..

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/821/78520934.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/810/51655342.png/

Sinister Sith
05-26-2011, 07:30 PM
1. What I said about you was true, and the fact that you took that time to make yet another post about me just further validates my statement. 2. That last image where I was talking, that's all it was... was me talking. He put up that thing because there were about four or five people spamming the mic with loud incoherent noises and a shitload of music.

ZERO
05-26-2011, 09:17 PM
The reason I ask for a demo is that it actually takes less time to simply load ff and listen for a few min than to try to read the logs and just get an idea. It is like the difference between reading a news paper article on what may have occurred vs actually being there. This is why I ask for the demos and now even make then easily available.

Also I should note that why did the admins on at the time not do anything?

Rosie
05-26-2011, 11:10 PM
Ok I didn'y want to post on this thread because it is being overdone. As most know I play Zmod quite a bit, and have been on many a time when Sin is being bitched at. As far as getting porposely tagged I have to call bullshit. He is one of a few people on the server I would open a cade and let in, because he isn't an idiot. Sith when you read this, the music is excessivly overbearing but they do make a mute option, and I have muted you plenty. So just to stop people from bitching atleast learn how to control your volume on the mic. If you asked me does he deserve a ban I would say no, but I think he should expect to be kicked at any givin time and just deal with it.

Sinister Sith
05-27-2011, 12:02 AM
@ZERO: There were admins who asked me to stop with the music, and I did. I would wait for about a half hour then try another song and when somebody got pissed, I'd turn it off again. There were admins (i'm not giving any names) who were requesting that I keep playing, and I did... sometimes, I'll admit, I did ignore the user's request to stop, but only because some certain admins were asking me to continue with the music (apparently they just enjoyed it).

I never ignored an admin's request to stop a song, however, I did ignore a few users occasionally when admins encouraged me to keep playing. I'm not giving any names...

@Rosie: I agree. I've never purposely gotten tagged. Unless it was to tag a dick in my cade for breaking it or something.

maynard
05-27-2011, 12:35 AM
when you're told 2 stop playing music it means 2 stop playing music, not wait ashort period of time and try again, go play junior DJ on your playstation or xbox, no 1 wants 2 hear your music. our server have satellite radio for a reason.

why can't you just play on the servers and not piss off and annoy people constantly...

ZERO
05-27-2011, 02:34 AM
The reason I said that is because I watched the demo and saw multiple admins in at the time who did not tell him to stop when some users wanted him to although at the time he was not the only user playing music.

Remember that I have said that if an admin decides to punish you in the server the next punishment will be a 30day ban.

maynard
05-27-2011, 02:39 AM
Remember that I have said that if an admin decides to punish you in the server the next punishment will be a 30day ban.

y8Kyi0WNg40

I'm sure he will be seeing that ban soon enough.

Sinister Sith
05-27-2011, 10:22 AM
when you're told 2 stop playing music it means 2 stop playing music, not wait ashort period of time and try again, go play junior DJ on your playstation or xbox, no 1 wants 2 hear your music. our server have satellite radio for a reason.

why can't you just play on the servers and not piss off and annoy people constantly...
The only people I seem to be pissing off are the old regulars and the old admins... the newcomers (both admins and users) find my music to be hilarious and highly entertaining. They also find me to be highly entertaining, which is why they hardly ever mute me. In my opinion, if the users don't want to hear me, they can mute me... that's what their feature is for. When admins want me to play music, what am I supposed to say? I get a little confused when they're telling me to keep playing. If the admins allow it, then I don't see why I can't... unless the users are being whiny little bitches. :lol:

Curdy
05-27-2011, 11:44 AM
yeah ummm we call this dreaming...

Sinister Sith
05-27-2011, 11:54 AM
yeah ummm we call this dreaming...

I don't. I call it reality.

maynard
05-27-2011, 02:06 PM
reality is that the older admins that it's pissing off (some of) are soon going 2 be moving into upper lvl admin positions. if any admin says stop, you stop. if it's annoying regulars, you stop.

X 1 Viper1
05-27-2011, 02:58 PM
HEY ASSHOLE

The rule is if 1 person doesn't like your shitty ass music then you turn it the fuck off! I DON't GIVE A SHIT IF XEN WAS EDGING YOU TO PLAY IT

You blatantly ignored this rule and when numerious people (uncluding myself) told you to stop, you simply responded by telling us to stop bitching and suck it up. SO STOP FUCKIN LYING ASSHOLE!

Hitman
05-27-2011, 06:19 PM
Well his next ban is 30 days so this ought to be fun :) hopefully this comes with restricted forum access as well....we can all take a breather

maynard
05-27-2011, 06:22 PM
just issued a 7 day mute for mic spamming....

he also went on 2 inform me how pissing this community off gives him "lulz" and that even when we ban him eventually he's just gonna buy a new account and fuck with us more....

Hitman
05-27-2011, 06:39 PM
Well let him buy another account and waste money at that point it is a Perma Ban so :)

KɅΞW
05-27-2011, 07:16 PM
Oh dear, this is like Hallfagner all over again. At least he's not racist like that fat bastard.

acolyte_to_jippity
05-27-2011, 08:24 PM
just issued a 7 day mute for mic spamming....

he also went on 2 inform me how pissing this community off gives him "lulz" and that even when we ban him eventually he's just gonna buy a new account and fuck with us more....

ok then. i say pull him.

immediately

Joker
05-27-2011, 09:17 PM
Oh dear, this is like Hallfagner all over again. At least he's not racist like that fat bastard.

sadly I would have to agree with you it's fagner all over again he's doing the same shit that fagner did, so his fate will be the same, I just don't know how long it will take to get there.:banghead:

Steamer
05-28-2011, 12:01 AM
When ya quit feeding a dog, they tend to run off for food.

maynard
05-28-2011, 12:14 AM
or you can do em in the way of old yeller.

BladeTwinSwords
05-28-2011, 12:27 AM
Or I could get bored and make him lose all of his keybindings.

Pyrotechnics
05-28-2011, 07:23 AM
I'll take care of this.
Thank me later.

acolyte_to_jippity
05-28-2011, 12:24 PM
I'll take care of this.
Thank me later.

sorry if this seems a bit...confrontational...

but who the fuck are you?

Holokauzt
05-29-2011, 02:28 PM

HAHA, that'd be Pyro...Im sure you've seen him around..he frequents zombiemod everyday..

Tell u truth he probably knows about more what goes on in that server then the admins that come on occasionaly. I also find it hard to believe an admin doesnt know him...kinda folly unless you actually DONT play in the zombie mod server.

Sorry sorta just laying it out there..

acolyte_to_jippity
05-29-2011, 07:00 PM
HAHA, that'd be Pyro...Im sure you've seen him around..he frequents zombiemod everyday..

Tell u truth he probably knows about more what goes on in that server then the admins that come on occasionaly. I also find it hard to believe an admin doesnt know him...kinda folly unless you actually DONT play in the zombie mod server.

Sorry sorta just laying it out there..

i'm in zm all the time.

Pyrotechnics
05-29-2011, 09:32 PM

I'm Pyrotechnics. I've already been helping with the Sinister situation more than you think.
If you ban him and he comes back on a different account, or somehow shows as a threat, don't worry.

acolyte_to_jippity
05-29-2011, 11:34 PM
I'm Pyrotechnics. I've already been helping with the Sinister situation more than you think.
If you ban him and he comes back on a different account, or somehow shows as a threat, don't worry.

uh-huh...

right

nightstrife
05-30-2011, 12:31 PM
Pyrotechnic. I have no idea who you are too. And only clanmembers and zero can remove him from server now so all you can do is show more evidencE against him and I'm pretty much sure it wont be long to get more proof.

Sinister Sith
05-30-2011, 02:11 PM
Nah, this little punk has been DDoSing me since yesterday.

Curdy
05-30-2011, 02:15 PM
guess you better behave then lol

Sinister Sith
05-30-2011, 02:21 PM
guess you better behave then lol

Pretty sad that he has nothing better to do. If he didn't keep using proxies, I'd just track his IP and get the cops involved. He's a very lucky man. If I knew where he lived I'd just go take care of him myself, but... what can ya do?

nightstrife
05-30-2011, 02:58 PM
Lol hahahahahahahaha. And cops won't do shit so your shit out of luck. :plzdie:

maynard
05-30-2011, 03:33 PM

Hmmm I'm beginning 2 like this kid! I think you deserve a free hero cookie.

If I knew where he lived I'd just go take care of him myself

keep acting tough on the internet, you're cool lol...

30 day ban will be issued this evening for the music spamming the other day, and your constant and disrespect towards the clan and community.

Sinister Sith
05-30-2011, 04:24 PM
Ya know what, just go ahead and perma me! Couldn't care less anymore brother. Just got back into Black Ops, so you can perma me all you want! Peace!

X 1 Viper1
05-30-2011, 05:51 PM
Hmmm I'm beginning 2 like this kid! I think you deserve a free hero cookie.

keep acting tough on the internet, you're cool lol...

30 day ban will be issued this evening for the music spamming the other day, and your constant and disrespect towards the clan and community.

MAYNARD I LOVE YOU!

Thank god that prick is gone, hey Shreak say hi to Fiona for me! PEACE!

nightstrife
05-30-2011, 10:51 PM
Ya know what, just go ahead and perma me! Couldn't care less anymore brother. Just got back into Black Ops, so you can perma me all you want! Peace! ok he gave us the ok issue the perma ban and you also should issue :wtg:a forum ban so no more trolling:wtg::lmao:

Sinister Sith
05-30-2011, 11:53 PM
:wtg: Peace

maynard
05-31-2011, 12:31 AM
ban issued.

Joker
05-31-2011, 01:03 AM
now did you do it on all servers?

Rosie
05-31-2011, 09:01 PM

Pyro hasn't been around for very long. I would say less than 6 months so not knowing him I would say is normal.

Sinister Sith
06-01-2011, 06:45 PM
There is only one thing that I can say about this ban... and that is...

http://youtu.be/Tim5nU3DwIE

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! LOL

alex_mamaroneck
06-13-2011, 10:29 AM
Ya know what, just go ahead and perma me! Couldn't care less anymore brother. Just got back into Black Ops, so you can perma me all you want! Peace!

And i did just that. well Two weeks ago. had authority from Sinister, a clan who said he was going to eat my family if i didn't ban him right away LOL and the owner of Ibis.
was the first to notice about Sinister's problem, sadly he didn't learn his lesson for 4 months and now he must suffer the consequenses. I hope we do not run into another guy like Sinister and / or Hallwagner. glad to help out this server from rule breakers and pathelogical liars. lets hope this ban last unless Black Ops gets boring like some fellow players claimed it was :banghead:

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/5890-alexy_nyc-poor-adminship

well back to work...

acolyte_to_jippity
06-13-2011, 04:54 PM
And i did just that. well Two weeks ago. had authority from Sinister, a clan who said he was going to eat my family if i didn't ban him right away LOL and the owner of Ibis.
was the first to notice about Sinister's problem, sadly he didn't learn his lesson for 4 months and now he must suffer the consequenses. I hope we do not run into another guy like Sinister and / or Hallwagner. glad to help out this server from rule breakers and pathelogical liars. lets hope this ban last unless Black Ops gets boring like some fellow players claimed it was :banghead:

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/5890-alexy_nyc-poor-adminship

well back to work...

what?

dude...this went down like 2 weeks ago...

?

Hitman
06-13-2011, 10:50 PM
Fag is banned. His name is officially on the shit list. You speak him name I ban you.

maynard
06-13-2011, 11:03 PM
what?
dude...this went down like 2 weeks ago...
?

Lol agreed... also he's on a temp ban, he comes off it on the 30'th unless zero decides 2 keep him on the perma.