PDA

View Full Version : ban request: elmanta STEAM_0:0:15871215

surreality
05-28-2011, 03:09 PM
Players name: elmanta
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:15871215
sb status: ??????????? [SteamBans.com] No positive match found for Elmanta (STEAM_0:0:15871215).

http://i55.tinypic.com/650n7c.jpg3818

What hacks: -----

Other info: Blocking in zombie server

KɅΞW
05-28-2011, 04:31 PM
This section is for requesting a permanent ban on hackers and some extreme case of griefing and of course the request must have proof such as demo or screenshots.

PS. didn't see the demo at first, but after watching it, if he was in that room first, he has the right to block anyone from entering his cade.

surreality
05-28-2011, 04:40 PM
This section is for requesting a permanent ban on hackers and some extreme case of griefing and of course the request must have proof such as demo or screenshots.

PS. didn't see the demo at first, but after watching it, if he was in that room first, he has the right to block anyone from entering his cade.

how does he have the right to block..he was clearly griefing..

Rosie
05-28-2011, 04:45 PM
If he entered the room first, it is his cade, and he can do whatever he thinks will help him survive. Read the rules.

maynard
05-28-2011, 05:11 PM
don't make threads for this stuff. we don't weight in on every single little issue. this section is for requesting a ban on someone cause they are either hacking, or did something beyond serious that should result in a perma ban from our servers, or a major time out, like constant griefing, or spamming the mic... go read through the threads in this section, you should get an understand as 2 whats reported here.

Pl@YwithM3
05-29-2011, 11:35 PM
im not tryin to start anythin at all by sayin this cuz i know that you all have said your piece an that threads like this are a waste, but i just wanna make it known that i was like legit RIGHT there when this was happenin an i can faithfully voutch that he was blocking everyone (myself included) out of the pureness of intending to be a douche... ya thats it ok bye

acolyte_to_jippity
05-29-2011, 11:58 PM
how does he have the right to block..he was clearly griefing..

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/5831-Zm-Rules-v2.0

first in has the right to block others out in order to survive.

not sure if he was first or not, but as an fyi, that's the rule

surreality
05-30-2011, 05:24 AM

Lol, this is where you contradict yourself.

"first in has the right to block others out in order to survive."

"in order to survive."

He didn't do it "in order to survive", he did it for the sake of being a faggot. Look at the guy playwithme's post right above you, there's complete proof from an outside source that this guy is clearly a douche. this guy is just going to do the same thing over and over and grief more people, who are eventually gonna just say fuck it and disconnect. but ok i get it, leave the idiot alone who reduces traffic from your servers, perfect sense.

acolyte_to_jippity
05-30-2011, 08:42 AM
Lol, this is where you contradict yourself.

"first in has the right to block others out in order to survive."

"in order to survive."

He didn't do it "in order to survive", he did it for the sake of being a faggot. Look at the guy playwithme's post right above you, there's complete proof from an outside source that this guy is clearly a douche. this guy is just going to do the same thing over and over and grief more people, who are eventually gonna just say fuck it and disconnect. but ok i get it, leave the idiot alone who reduces traffic from your servers, perfect sense.

and this is where you show your inability to read. i'll make it easier for you

think of it as a PSA

KɅΞW
05-30-2011, 10:14 AM
The point is, if something like this happens, call in an admin to sort out the situation. This section is reserved for, as I said before, hackers and excessive harassment (to the point that a month ban is no longer sufficient). If you would like to discuss or submit changes in ZM rules, you can do so here http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/5831-Zm-Rules-v2.0

Thank you and have a nice day.

acolyte_to_jippity
05-30-2011, 11:34 AM
The point is, if something like this happens, call in an admin to sort out the situation. This section is reserved for, as I said before, hackers and excessive harassment (to the point that a month ban is no longer sufficient). If you would like to discuss or submit changes in ZM rules, you can do so here http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/5831-Zm-Rules-v2.0

Thank you and have a nice day.

lol. i already linked that. he probably didn't see it though

surreality
05-30-2011, 09:00 PM
and this is where you show your inability to read. i'll make it easier for you

think of it as a PSA

my inability to read? you didn't read my post at all except for the first sentence, typical of people like you. But whatever, i guess i'll just go join the server and block everyone and grief like this guy, doesn't really matter to you. cya

KɅΞW
05-30-2011, 09:43 PM
my inability to read? you didn't read my post at all except for the first sentence, typical of people like you. But whatever, i guess i'll just go join the server and block everyone and grief like this guy, doesn't really matter to you. cya

You know, its much easier to add admins that are in ZM regularly to your friend list, so you may ask for their assistance. The only thing you will get from behaving the same way as the griefer to spite the server is punishment handed down by admins who could have easily solve this whole thing if only you would have just ask them to come in the server.

acolyte_to_jippity
05-30-2011, 10:46 PM

did you still not notice the
"not sure if he was first or not, but as an fyi, that's the rule"...?

because if you did, you'd know that i was only stating what th official rule is.
:tips hat:

Rosie
05-30-2011, 10:50 PM

What fucked up world were you raised in, where being a ass to those who can help gets you somewhere? As far as I have read no one has said the guy wasn't an idiot. Mocking admins and clan is deffinately not going to get you far though.

acolyte_to_jippity
05-30-2011, 10:52 PM
What fucked up world were you raised in, where being a ass to those who can help gets you somewhere? As far as I have read no one has said the guy wasn't an idiot. Mocking admins and clan is deffinately not going to get you far though.

well, he hasn't been THAT dumb. gotta give him credit for that