PDA

View Full Version : Ban Request: Suck my cock! STEAM_0:1:36910052

Disflux
05-30-2011, 10:18 PM
Player name: Suck my cock!
Steam id: STEAM_0:1:36910052
sb_status: 9F3WUiFtU++bB4iO37RH1WSwHeuKeBsDiewQ+0jZZzM=

Hacks: None, but he was intentionally team killing for a bunch of rounds. After the first round shown on the demo he leaves and comes back (we were attempting to votekick him), and then the 2nd round shows him intentionally killing team-mates.

Disflux
05-30-2011, 10:37 PM
He came back, so here's another demo

Joker
05-30-2011, 10:46 PM
I added to the Auto-kick list by steamid untill zero approves the ban.

evilhomer
05-30-2011, 10:55 PM
Here is the demo of this ass...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RW5JL0W7

Disflux
06-01-2011, 01:28 AM
Suck my cock came back today, and was continuously teamkilling again. Here's another demo:

I issued a 7 day ban starting 6/1 @ approx 1:25am. Gonna leave the perma-bans up to Zero and other Ibis clan members. I kept the footage running longer so it shows the ban at the end.

Here's the steam id for this account:

STEAM_0:0:36926996 Suck my cock! gJ3pfqsQ0n7Ye1QeWo2xQYHabtd09ZXoruRrfQp71nE=

I issued a first and final warning, to which he responded:

"Suck my cock! : COME AND FUCKING KILL ME IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT... I MUST PROTECT AMERICA FROM THE TERRORISTS!"

Holokauzt
06-01-2011, 04:27 PM
"suck my cock! : Come and fucking kill me if you don't like it... I must protect america from the terrorists!"

lol! Funny!

Edit: Ahem...but wrong...respect admins.

Disflux
06-24-2011, 01:43 AM
Just an update if a perma-ban does occur in the future, for referencing. Suck my cock! came in again yesterday and was team-killing again. I knew I had issued him a ban before, and this time after multiple warnings again, and kicking him once, he was given another 7 day ban (I thought the previous one I gave him was only 1 day). So if he comes back again and continues to team kill I think a perma-ban should be in order. I can pull the source TV demoes if really necessary for this, but like I said, it was only for potential future referencing. :wtg:

maynard
06-24-2011, 02:15 AM
unless he has some fairly decent past of doing this, a perma ban wont happen. a good temp ban 2 show him we don't accept that kinda behavior is more in line. it takes a lot 2 get perma band on our servers incase you guys haven't noticed... also why is an admin requesting a perma ban?

and people should not be using the auto kick list, it's retarded, people get forgot about, and it causes more problems than it solves... hence why the command is being fully disabled/removed once the new admin system comes out.

Disflux
06-24-2011, 02:49 AM
unless he has some fairly decent past of doing this, a perma ban wont happen. a good temp ban 2 show him we don't accept that kinda behavior is more in line. it takes a lot 2 get perma band on our servers incase you guys haven't noticed... also why is an admin requesting a perma ban?

and people should not be using the auto kick list, it's retarded, people get forgot about, and it causes more problems than it solves... hence why the command is being fully disabled/removed once the new admin system comes out.

When I originally posted this (5/30), I was not an admin. I didn't get admin until my post came up that I had banned him on 6/1. And this is fairly decent past of him doing this. Twice on 5/30, again on 6/1 (7 day ban issued), and twice again on 6/23 (warning and then kick, he rejoined a couple maps later, and then 7 day ban).

Like I said, I was adding this in for reference for if he continues in the future. :wtg:

maynard
06-24-2011, 03:03 AM
sall good. I was giving shit 2 joker for the auto kick list and he was like "???????????????????" I then realized this was an old bumped thread lol.. my bad.