PDA

View Full Version : [STEAM_0:0:28837651] WetOddDog -- Wall hacks/toggle aim bot

&&toasties
06-26-2011, 09:49 PM
Server: GG

Time: Again, one month, no perma allowed.

Hacks: Wall and toggle aim

Proof: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3GQR4KK3

acolyte_to_jippity
06-26-2011, 10:15 PM
tick 4500 - walls
tick 2500 - possible aim
tick 14300 - possible aim
tick 16700 - not quite sure, might be luck
tick 18800 - possible wall/aim. he seemed to come around the corner aiming directly at the person, but it's hard to tell because of floating body

Disflux
06-27-2011, 01:57 AM
I agree on this one. Pretty obvious really, his cursor snaps towards players rather ridiculously. It looks like he's using more of a texture blocking wall hack than a normal one, as in a wall hack that just gets rid of certain textures (like boxes, glass, etc...), because he doesn't seem to aim at people through walls, but whenever they're standing behind boxes he will.

Penis シ
06-27-2011, 03:13 AM
I disagree. I watched this demo with sv_cheats 1, mat_wireframe 2 at 31%. Any time he "walled" there was already conflict, thus putting the person on his map. The aimbot at 2500 was the ONLY iffy thing in the whole demo. And even that could be attributed to recoil. The point where he shot the box across the map was a smart move that I haven't even thought of doing. I only recently realized bullets go through those and with the wireframe on, you can see that there isn't even a person behind it. The guy, right after (4500) that he shoots on the ramp is already being shot at by a teammate, he just finished the kill that was already on his minimap. (protip: you can't see the minimap from spectate, so you have to analyze whether or not there is conflict or a teammate can even see the opponent.) The other instances are also explained by conflict.

Autumn, I applaud you for doing your part and trying to keep our servers clean and thank you.

I do not, however, think wet is hacking here, I'd be very convinced without the wireframe on, but thankfully I was able to see where conflict was and can say, with reasonable confidence, that wet is legit.

Fluffy Frufflebottoms
06-27-2011, 11:31 AM
I have to agree with Penis. I don't want to sleep alone again tonight.

He seems like a fairly average player who keeps track of his radar and his sound. I didn't see anything suspicious.