PDA

View Full Version : BOT 9/5 12:30am EST APPROX.

BOT
09-04-2008, 11:29 PM
Name in Game:BOT
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:9636874
Who banned you: Dont know who exactly
When: 12:30am 9/5
Where: Churches map
Why banned: Im not sure why all i said in chat was admin please stop camping roof and tell these fags to stop camping roof also.

Other/Reason to unban:

Steamer
09-05-2008, 12:24 AM
http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7212#post7212

Dual
09-05-2008, 01:46 AM
Another idiot!:plzdie:

The.Beast.13.
09-05-2008, 06:39 AM
:lmao: ahaha nice

Peace

BOT
09-05-2008, 07:02 AM
wow just saw the video, I don't know much about hacks but i believe you would see my cross hair snap to heads, not one of those kills is a head shot and not one of my shots was there a snap in the cross hair. also i was hiding behind a wall because there was 2 guys on the roof that i clearly saw (i even tryed to pop shot him with a p-90 and if i was using aimbot i would of shot him) and a guy happen to run out from mid. Again if i was walling i would of saw that guy from the top about to kill me. I'm not sure what this video is trying to prove.

OldSchoolIBIS
09-05-2008, 08:34 AM
No use bro, as much as I have loved IBIS and their servers (formally being in the clan)

I have seen this again and again. As have many others. Do they catch hackers? Yes
Are they always right? No, but in their defense there is no way to tell online. So many coincidences and weird things can happen that there is no way you can distinguish between luck or hack.

I've seen your demo's, as well as many others in the ban thread and some are obvious, some there is absolutely nothing, some you just can't tell. They are mostly all banned.

What it comes down to is, IBIS members or admins don't like you and you're not coming back, whether you like it or not or if you were as innocent as a newborn child.

Why do you think so many past admins/members have left? There are ton's of much better skilled pubs and GG servers out there that do no punish you for being above the average, because they are too. Unfortunately with tons of admins and mostly subpar players this is just inevitable for many players on IBIS. You'll be fine. :)

The.Beast.13.
09-05-2008, 08:47 AM
No use bro, as much as I have loved IBIS and their servers (formally being in the clan)

I have seen this again and again. As have many others. Do they catch hackers? Yes
Are they always right? No, but in their defense there is no way to tell online. So many coincidences and weird things can happen that there is no way you can distinguish between luck or hack.

I've seen your demo's, as well as many others in the ban thread and some are obvious, some there is absolutely nothing, some you just can't tell. They are mostly all banned.

What it comes down to is, IBIS members or admins don't like you and you're not coming back, whether you like it or not or if you were as innocent as a newborn child.

Why do you think so many past admins/members have left? There are ton's of much better skilled pubs and GG servers out there that do no punish you for being above the average, because they are too. Unfortunately with tons of admins and mostly subpar players this is just inevitable for many players on IBIS. You'll be fine. :)

wow...what a useless come back..... formally being in the clan???....take off your tag first...you re not anymore...and do not come here bitching about us....admin is not always a piece of cake...especially on pubs where admins play too and does want to have good times too.....a lot of bans are lifted and apologize has been given to whom was concern....other then that...i don t know you...i don t konw when you were in the clan....but your post is anything but waste...

whytboiz33
09-05-2008, 09:16 AM
i have no idea who you are, unless you use your actual in-game name.

yeah, you make it sound like IBIS is the only forum/clan/server with conflict and mistakes.

ibis is the only clan that loses members and loses admins.

if you had acess to our apps you would see were not sore on supply of members. if you have access to our admin list... youll see were no short there aswell.

go to your utopian forums and clan. leave us in our own, as you say, mess.

BOT
09-05-2008, 09:31 AM
HMMM? Sidetrack..... maybe..... I'm surprised you guys didn't delete his post and just reply to mine(I mean don't MOST of you admins just kick&ban/edit&delete people that are better then you/right about something). Any Sub-par player would watch my demo and say no way is that hacks. But then again the admin that banned is pissed i called him a fag for camping roof then the next round i no scoped him with a scout in the head, and all of a sudden I'm a hacker?

Tarmogoyf FTW
09-05-2008, 09:52 AM
the demo I provided proves wallhacks. I logged on to the gun game server and EVERY SINGLE PLAYER was complaning that you were hacking. I gave you the benefit of the doubt for a HALF HOUR. Then I recorded a demo, saw wall hacks, (And dont dare deny it) and banned you for it. I stand by my decision.

Nemesis
09-05-2008, 11:35 AM
hey everyone, i'm not sure if this will help much, but i've played with BOT countless times on the gg server, and let me be the first to say that i've never seen any evidence of him hacking. sure he's good, hell almost as good as me ( :P ) but i have never once seen anything that would lead to aim botting. we've been in the server with many admins many different times, and i've never seen one of them accusing him of any form of hacking. take this into consideration and if you need to ask me on any of these feel free to.

BOT
09-05-2008, 12:20 PM
the demo u showed has nothing close to a wall hack, you stand on your decision that was ill mannered and lacks substance. People complain about dieing iv been playing on ibis for long time and ppl complain every day about everyone. you get on for 30min and you make a decision like this? I played with Zero tons of times and chated with him. He knows i don't hack. I'm waiting for him to read this. Just say your post nemisis thank you bro /cheer

Tarmogoyf FTW
09-05-2008, 01:32 PM
You know what, when everyone on the server is saying your hacking I HAVE to investgate. Of course your going to say the demo says nothing your the one in it. Now I will be fair, IF i am wrong (big if), I will eat my words and apoligize. The fact of the matter is if you look at the demo threads other admins agree with ME not YOU. So like I said IF im wrong then sorry. But the fact is it looked extremely questionable. Now the personal attacks on myself are uncalled for. I was not camping the ladder I was on the front of the church WITH A SCOUT and got 0 kills. In Fact YOU killed me 3 times up there. So dont complain about people using the surroundings for cover, isnt that the point?

BOT
09-05-2008, 02:15 PM
i personally watched u camp lader and then u shot me and i got pissed and i said why is a admin camping?(not to mention the other guys camping ladder that u didn't do anything about, that was completely obvious, unlike the possibility of me hacking.) in the chat bar..... then the next round i no scoped u in the head with a scout. then the next round is the one u demo'd me on and then u banned me after that round.

Tarmogoyf FTW
09-05-2008, 02:21 PM
I DID NOT NO HAVE I EVER CAMPED THE LADDER. I am trying to be civil but now you are insulting me. First: I didnot camp the ladder, Second: If the ladder is not a valid spot I WILL PUNISH FROM NOW ON I was unaware of this fact. You when moaning and complaning and making other players mad. Now leave it alone until Zero makes a decision.

Oasis
09-05-2008, 03:18 PM
I'll watch them, hold on.

Steamer
09-05-2008, 06:30 PM
Churches is a very predictable map. BOT i know is an above avarage player and does very horrible on some of the other maps. XD. The response time you had to the person coming out of the wall was incredible at that, but every knows this map is super predictable. For some reason I saw a "snap" in the cursor when he poped out the wall (like he knew he was gonna be there somehow) but no were else. I myself can't say if he was or not as there just isn't enough to show it.

deaf
09-05-2008, 06:38 PM
well arent demos unreflective of the persons movements? like arent demos not exactly 1 to 1 with the person theyre demoing

Tarmogoyf FTW
09-06-2008, 06:32 AM
THIS IS MY FORMAL PUBLIC APOLOGY TO BOT:

BOT I am sorry for what does indead appear to be my mistake. I apoligize for the insult and the wasted time. I also apoligize for not dealing with ladder campers, I have never been admin on that map before.

I do hope you can forgive my mistake and overzealousness, I just want players to be happy on IBIS servers and reacted, in all likelyhood, sternly.

In short, I am sorry and I hope zero unbans you. Also ill watch for those ladder campers from now on.

Tarmogoyf <ibis.a> aka Joe.

PS:
Next time if you need to complain please use the "to admin" chat so that I can see it immediatly. I would have seen that and said something.

BOT
09-06-2008, 07:31 AM
First off I forgive you.... Thank you for your apology.

2ndly to those who jump on the bandwagin before you know any facts maybe you should use this time and ask yourself maybe you made a mistake somewhere else tooo? (IE. The ban of XLIV, and others)

IBIS

Access users STEAM page
Another idiot!

And from now on i plan to record myself not with demo's but with a HD Panasonic camera so you can see its not a robot piloting BOT...... (I think this should clear up any future issues.)

Dual
09-06-2008, 09:13 AM
First off I forgive you.... Thank you for your apology.

2ndly to those who jump on the bandwagin before you know any facts maybe you should use this time and ask yourself maybe you made a mistake somewhere else tooo? (IE. The ban of XLIV, and others)

And from now on i plan to record myself not with demo's but with a HD Panasonic camera so you can see its not a robot piloting BOT...... (I think this should clear up any future issues.)

Oh yeah by the disrespecting of admins and clan members do count here in out forums, and will not be tolerated! Watch who you make you remarks to,Any IBIS member can make post to any topic thats posted on our forums.

BOT
09-06-2008, 09:42 AM
umm i did not disrespect you i simply said maybe you should be lil slower to speak and not just come out and call me a idiot without first knowing the situation. but then again reading through all the posts by you, it seems this is the way you treat everyone..... So I guess i should not expect anything less from you.

Dual
09-06-2008, 09:51 AM
umm i did not disrespect you i simply said maybe you should be lil slower to speak and not just come out and call me a idiot without first knowing the situation. but then again reading through all the posts by you, it seems this is the way you treat everyone..... So I guess i should not expect anything less from you.

If anyone is caught cheatin or disrupting of the IBIS servers, they are not greeted with kindness or happy hand shakes for that matter.For the most part of me detecting hackers i'm pretty much on point. I hope you were not hacking either.

BOT
09-06-2008, 10:45 AM
well i thought you guys operated under innocent until proven guilty, but i guess im wrong, and i hope this isnt crossing the line but i just watched xliv's demo's and if you think that's hacks and then you pride yourself at being good at finding hackers then WOW. In fact where can i sign up to be a admin ill make tons of demos of ppl that get lucky/good players(hackers) and man we can ban ppl all day long.

Dual
09-06-2008, 11:21 AM
well i thought you guys operated under innocent until proven guilty, but i guess im wrong, and i hope this isnt crossing the line but i just watched xliv's demo's and if you think that's hacks and then you pride yourself at being good at finding hackers then WOW. In fact where can i sign up to be a admin ill make tons of demos of ppl that get lucky/good players(hackers) and man we can ban ppl all day long.

xliv was banned prior to them demos, with other demos in our old forum, I Don't know how he was able back into our servers.Whether he was hacking this time or not... Once you are caught hacking you are no longer wanted in our servers.Make sure you know the whole story before posting anything about other post.You keep insulting the admins here in this forums about how they operate, is not gonna go over well for you in the near future, if you are allowed back in our server.

BOT
09-06-2008, 11:59 AM
i do know the whole story i saw the old demos in fact i watched him play at his own house. (hes my brother in law) and he was let back in (in case you don't know the whole story Zero let him back in with a apology.)

Dual
09-06-2008, 12:11 PM
Xliv was wallhacking at one time or another...and being associated with a known cheater is not gonna bold over nice for you.I Would have not mention that here in our forums, because there were many admin that knew of his cheating...whether he was wallhacking or ghosting same shit!

xliv
09-06-2008, 12:25 PM
xliv was banned prior to them demos, with other demos in our old forum, I Don't know how he was able back into our servers.Whether he was hacking this time or not... Once you are caught hacking you are no longer wanted in our servers.Make sure you know the whole story before posting anything about other post.You keep insulting the admins here in this forums about how they operate, is not gonna go over well for you in the near future, if you are allowed back in our server.

Dude get this THROUGH YOUR HEAD ONCE AND FOR ALL.

I was banned, everyone reviewed it and I was unbanned immediately(I had a lot of support in the ban thread cause the demo's were jack). That was it until the other night. I don't understand, do you have a learning disorder? This has been said over and over, even by IBIS members, numerous times.

That's why I was able to play again.. cause the ban was lifted. Go figure!
I don't care if you lift it or not now, not the first nor last time I've been banned for being better than admins. I'm just trying to make a point.

If we could only lan together. I've proved myself on lan again and again, both in quake3 and here in cs:s with people who constantly accuse me online, and to be honest, I'm really not that good anymore AT ALL.

Shoot, I've been guilty of it myself, I knew a guy who was cal-i in Green Berets back in the day. I was sitting next to him on lan and still calling him a hacker. Some people are just too good. That guy (zioN) couldn't pub because he almost always got instabanned. He taught me how to play, but I only played cal-m with occassional fillins in cal-i scrims with friends. Yes, people in cal can hack, but when they back it up on lan, different story. Not everyone better than you cheats :)

Dual
09-06-2008, 01:02 PM
Dude get this THROUGH YOUR HEAD ONCE AND FOR ALL.

I was banned, everyone reviewed it and I was unbanned immediately(I had a lot of support in the ban thread cause the demo's were jack). That was it until the other night. I don't understand, do you have a learning disorder? This has been said over and over, even by IBIS members, numerous times.

That's why I was able to play again.. cause the ban was lifted. Go figure!
I don't care if you lift it or not now, not the first nor last time I've been banned for being better than admins. I'm just trying to make a point.

If we could only lan together. I've proved myself on lan again and again, both in quake3 and here in cs:s with people who constantly accuse me online, and to be honest, I'm really not that good anymore AT ALL.

Shoot, I've been guilty of it myself, I knew a guy who was cal-i in Green Berets back in the day. I was sitting next to him on lan and still calling him a hacker. Some people are just too good. That guy (zioN) couldn't pub because he almost always got instabanned. He taught me how to play, but I only played cal-m with occassional fillins in cal-i scrims with friends. Yes, people in cal can hack, but when they back it up on lan, different story. Not everyone better than you cheats :)

I Don't care what alphabet cal you play in Jackass, you were banned from our servers and gonna be banned from forums soon too. Its funny how you posted so fast on bot topic, when you have not posted since you said good bye.Maybe you guy ghost too. YouR Gone so move on now.....SCAT!

xliv
09-06-2008, 01:11 PM
Okay, good bye <3

:D

ZERO
09-06-2008, 05:52 PM
No he was banned and unbanned and later banned perma when better evidence came out. I also removed him from the rank b/c it would not go off the top 10. Bot you are now unbanned, and that is a good point that you could have been using a bot to play for you! Well next time we will have to ask you catch 22 questions as a precaution.