PDA

View Full Version : 告nister 告th STEAM_0:1:14328776

itsme
07-18-2011, 08:07 PM
First off this is not a perma ban request. It is a perma mute request. Every time I see Sinister Sith come on, it is for one purpose and one purpose only. To annoy people.

When he comes into the ZM server he almost immediately plays The Lion King theme song. When someone complains I always tell him to stop. He usually stops for a minute or two then starts back up again so I end up muting him. He always tries to argue with me after that. This happens every single time (from my experience) he comes onto the server ever since he came back. And not once did he come in just to play the game.

Today he decided to take it one step further and talk to me on private chat talking about how the server rules are not as they should be when it comes to what is considered 'spamming', and that is why he does it. Unfortunately I forgot to save the console log before the map changed and it got erased. Would it be possible to pull the admin chat logs? It would be in between 7:00pm-8:10pm on July 18th. I'm not exactly sure what it started at but it was about half way through the voodoo escape map.

He seems to get a good amount of enjoyment out of annoying people on the server with this. That is why I am suggesting a perma mute instead of a ban. A ban is not needed since I can almost 100% guarantee that he won't come on if he can't spam and have his fun at others expenses. And he shows no intent on stopping if someone can look at those admin chat logs they can see for themselves.

This demo is a good example of what happens every time he comes in.
@3700: Sinister Sith joins. -At this point no one is complaining about the current music being played beforehand.
@4300: Sinister Sith starts to play music (at the same time).
@17200: Someone speaks up and asks "Dude can you stop the music?"
@Around 18000: I ask him to stop (you still can't see admin chat in server demos still, but that is why he says "It's almost over" and the song finishes).
@32000: I come back from being afk for a minute or two and I hear him playing the song again. I already warned him once and proceeded to do so again.
@33000: He says "Lol...." and shortly after @34000 "It's always funny watching people get angry over something like music on a game".
@35000: He plays it again so I mute him for 2 hours.
@40000: He says "If you think a 2 hour mute is going to stop me you're kidding yourself lol..."

After this he starts talking to me through private chat. Him using @admin to talk to me and me using sm_psay to talk to him.
All he seems to want to do is spam/cause drama and gets enjoyment out of it.

IMO if all he does is spam/cause drama then he is worthless as a community member.

I also Extended his mute to 3 days because he pretty much admitted that he was going to do it again, and I wanted to see what the outcome of this request will be before he was allowed to use voice chat again.

If I think of anything else that I might be forgetting I will edit or post again.

maynard
07-18-2011, 10:18 PM
as always... I'm not surprised... he plays for the soul purpose of pissing people off.... he thinks the community is a joke and talks shit about it all the time, and this is getting beyond fucking old.

in the event zero doesn't get involved by the time the 3 day current mute wears off, perma mute him the next time you see him. the mute will stand till zero gets involved and makes a final ruling on the situation....

I also think a perma mute would solve all our issues with this retard as he only plays 2 piss every 1 off... take his voice away and he will move on.

Sinister Sith
07-18-2011, 11:08 PM
the community is a joke
At least SOMEBODY agrees. ;) LOOOOOOOOL. I don't come on enough to care anyway to be honest.. I come on for lulz. That's it. And yeah, I do get a fair amount of enjoyment bugging the shit out of people because it's funny to see all of the butthurt little nerds get angry over something so miniscule as music.

taz1stP
07-18-2011, 11:33 PM
i think thats a bit harsh

maynard
07-18-2011, 11:39 PM
perma band:wtg:

closed.

Hitman
07-19-2011, 06:21 AM
I def second this.....BYE BYE ASSHOLE

ZERO
07-19-2011, 02:06 PM