PDA

View Full Version : optimusPRIMEE STEAM_0:1:42920919

Rosie
08-16-2011, 07:25 PM
optimusPRIMEE
STEAM_0:1:42920919
GG
http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=optimusPRIMEE+&Submit=
Wallhack

He is on for the whole map in the demo. There are two other maps that I believe he was walling but this is the most obvious. When I get a chance I will review it and put up the tick marks#.

maynard
08-25-2011, 02:12 AM
I see no wall hacks.

pwnage
08-25-2011, 09:47 AM
I see no wall hacks.

I don't see any evidence of the hacks either. I could see that he was aware of his surroundings and where his enemy was, but that doesn't mean he has wall hacks.

just my 2cents

brett friggin favre
08-25-2011, 09:50 AM
i'll take a look after class, but if i had a dollar every time i was accused of walling...i'd have like 38 dollars. and i could buy myself a nice bottle of whine (pun intended)

pwnage
08-25-2011, 09:53 AM
i'll take a look after class, but if i had a dollar every time i was accused of walling...i'd have like 38 dollars. and i could buy myself a nice bottle of whine (pun intended)
lawl :laff:

brett friggin favre
08-25-2011, 11:17 AM
alright, a few things i noticed.

1. there were definitely some fishy shots, i forget what gun he was on but it was right before the first time he got on the scout, i can totally see how he could know someone was about to come around the corner (his teammate died there recently), but he almost seems to prefire and gets a headshot (or 2 if i remember correctly)

2. galil kill. through a small gap, enemy was there for a split second and he nails him. not impossible, but either dumb luck or walls.

3. note when he doesn't move at the start of a round. i think i notice he plays slightly differently before and after those stoppages. (toggling?)

4. he shoots his teammate in the face with a usp at a time where anyone looking at their radar clearly wouldn't have done that. combine that with the supposed awareness he was playing with the rest of the time and it's a bit baffling.

overall, i'd say there's no HARD evidence (as is usually the case with walling accusations) however there are some VERY fishy moments in there.

acolyte_to_jippity
08-25-2011, 11:32 AM
alright, a few things i noticed.

1. there were definitely some fishy shots, i forget what gun he was on but it was right before the first time he got on the scout

sooo...the AK?

brett friggin favre
08-25-2011, 12:04 PM
sooo...the AK?

i think there were 2 people there, so the ak was the second one of those

acolyte_to_jippity
08-25-2011, 12:15 PM
i think there were 2 people there, so the ak was the second one of those

well the gun right before scout is the ak. do you mean the sig 550? ( i think that's it...it's a dragunov to me)

brett friggin favre
08-25-2011, 12:30 PM
well the gun right before scout is the ak. do you mean the sig 550? ( i think that's it...it's a dragunov to me)

whatever im not watching it again lol its a spot where 2 guys walk around the corner, he headshots both of them, and ends up on scout

BladeTwinSwords
08-25-2011, 01:33 PM
Is this the same optimusPRIMEE from Pub?

Link
09-14-2011, 08:01 AM
I saw no wallhacks here. Watched the demo, this player is clearly well aware of mini map and surroundings, as well as the floating bodies of his allies being nice clues to enemy direction. :)

Ban overturned.

Thread closed.