PDA

View Full Version : El negro gato | 9/14/11 | 9:19 am cst | steam_0:0:1374222

Link
09-14-2011, 09:43 AM
Name in Game: EL NEGRO GATO
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:1374222
Where: Pub
Link to ban: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:1374222&Submit
Reason for perma ban: Toggle Aimbot, possible Wallhacks
Demo 1: 4066
Demo 2: 4067 (tick 25000)

I'm posting this ban with a poll because I'd like an independent review of it.

The player in question, in my review, appears to have a toggle aimbot in his possession. At several points in Demo 1, he demonstrates perceptive traits that are common to walhackers.

Thanks!

Spasm
09-14-2011, 10:04 PM
The second demo at the tick you provided is a legit shot. I need more time to watch the first demo for walls, I'll check it tomorrow.

Penis シ
09-15-2011, 05:45 AM
I see signs of walls (walking through doorways with face planted against door in direction of undetected enemies) and about halfway through demo (forgot to write down tick) he goes head to head with two t's just outside of their spawn. He only (actually) sees one of them because the other is hiding without conflict. First T (the one he saw and shot at) runs off, he starts to reload, the SECOND the second T starts to move, he aborts reloading and switches guns (at a distance that he would not hear the footsteps, i know because i ran my speakers to full volume looking for that sound) then shoots enemy down with deagle.

As far as the aimbot goes, yes he gets lucky shots, but I've been an entire gaming career off of being lucky.

IF there is an aimbot, it's a proxy aimbot with norecoil and nospread turned off meaning he's doing almost nothing but hindering his own shooting by taking call of duty's auto aim and trying to place headshots with it.

That's why I'm doubtful of aimbot, but I see HUGE signs of walls above anything.

Link, as for the commands, they are sv_cheats 1 then r_drawothermodels 2.

When looking, make sure there is no conflict as that would reveal position on minimap to him anyway and any idea of him walling is void at that point.

There are a good 5 or 6 instances of him walking through a doorway, most without checking his corners, but a few turning to that corner when he's finished whatever guy he thought to shoot first and killing the guy that happened to be there.

All in all, I vote hax, but on the walls and not the aimbot.

anex
09-15-2011, 11:25 AM
Hacks on the first guy. Walling for sure. I'll look at the next one in a minute.

EDIT: EL NEGRO GATO - STEAM_0:0:1374222 has been upgraded to Permanent ban.

EL NEGRO GATO has also been banned from v4servers, hellsgamers, R.I.P., and Smokers Lounge.

Spasm
09-15-2011, 05:56 PM
I see signs of walls (walking through doorways with face planted against door in direction of undetected enemies) and about halfway through demo (forgot to write down tick) he goes head to head with two t's just outside of their spawn. He only (actually) sees one of them because the other is hiding without conflict. First T (the one he saw and shot at) runs off, he starts to reload, the SECOND the second T starts to move, he aborts reloading and switches guns (at a distance that he would not hear the footsteps, i know because i ran my speakers to full volume looking for that sound) then shoots enemy down with deagle.

As far as the aimbot goes, yes he gets lucky shots, but I've been an entire gaming career off of being lucky.

IF there is an aimbot, it's a proxy aimbot with norecoil and nospread turned off meaning he's doing almost nothing but hindering his own shooting by taking call of duty's auto aim and trying to place headshots with it.

That's why I'm doubtful of aimbot, but I see HUGE signs of walls above anything.

Link, as for the commands, they are sv_cheats 1 then r_drawothermodels 2.

When looking, make sure there is no conflict as that would reveal position on minimap to him anyway and any idea of him walling is void at that point.

There are a good 5 or 6 instances of him walking through a doorway, most without checking his corners, but a few turning to that corner when he's finished whatever guy he thought to shoot first and killing the guy that happened to be there.

All in all, I vote hax, but on the walls and not the aimbot.

Nice post Penis :) He isn't aim hacking but looks to be walling to me as well, and I see anex has already taken care of things. Closed.