View Full Version : GanJa Sept13, 2008

GanJa
09-13-2008, 07:48 PM
Name in Game: GanJa
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:86978
Who banned you: Hatrick
When: Sept13
Where: Pub I server
Why banned: Admin listened to Ricochet and banned me for accused of hacking.

Other/Reason to unban: I don't hack as you all know.
http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=720

Walter
09-13-2008, 08:51 PM
Could have just edited your first post in your other thread but w/e. Also, Hattrick didn't ban you(i think).

Nikolay
09-13-2008, 10:15 PM
This is yet another disgrace to come upon this server. Zero, you gotta do something about all this. The server is full of admins of low intelligence -- i understand you have to pay for this shit somehow, but letting anybody have admin for $11 has proven to be a horrible strategy. (how empty the server is speaks for itself)

Ganja is one of the most fun people to play with (albeit he is an AWP whore) and he gets banned over and over. The server needs people like him -- in fact, he is so important to the server that even if there is a suspicion he hacks he should be allowed to play. THIS IS NOT A FUCKING COMPETITION -- a suspicion means nothing here, the result is what matters. Is Ganja a valuable player? Yes he is, because he is one of the few that raise the bar so the rest of the players can feel like there is a leader to which they can look up. People with "hero" status are essential. Please stop fucking around. Low quality admins have turned numerous players away from this server. I cannot help but remember the times when Trauma played and was abusing his admin... The server was FULL almost 24/7. And now, when abuse is so restricted, there is hardly anybody playing. Stop being afraid that somebody is going to ruin the server, especially through a suspicion of hacking -- we are not a bunch of fucking nerds competing here, we are human beings that are experiencing. Ganja is precisely a part of that. But I guess I am being naive, how do I expect a bunch of mediocre fucks to understand this...

vicious
09-13-2008, 11:09 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/GGXX_Vicious/691048f9d07400_full.jpg

The server needs people like him -- in fact, he is so important to the server that even if there is a suspicion he hacks he should be allowed to play. THIS IS NOT A FUCKING COMPETITION --

WOW you're seriously a dumb fuck, who the fuck made you king and let you decide who is important to the server?

Btw, Pub is a competition, counter-strike overall is a competition. Point of the game is to win, WITHOUT HACKING.

All it comes down to if ganja is hacking or not, now don't post stupid ass replies. :stupid:

Nikolay
09-13-2008, 11:18 PM
WOW you're seriously a dumb fuck, who the fuck made you king and let you decide who is important to the server?

Btw, Pub is a competition, counter-strike overall is a competition. Point of the game is to win, WITHOUT HACKING.

All it comes down to if ganja is hacking or not, now don't post stupid ass replies. :stupid:

Point proven.

vicious
09-14-2008, 12:18 AM
Pfft, you're wasting your time your dumbshit, you think just cause you show up here and whine you little ass off that admins aren't fair that they'll listen to your on the forum? You're one stupid fuck who doesn't know hes wasting his time.

Go finish high school and finally go kiss a girl for the first time you fucking loser.

(btw, to all reading this, this is to nikolay)

Just wait a bit ganja, sooner or later a higher admin will look at the demos.

Walter
09-14-2008, 12:58 AM
I still love you Nikolay.

D1lD0
09-14-2008, 07:57 AM
Lol why the hostilities? on BOTH ends...this is kinda funny to read

Baliame
09-14-2008, 09:41 AM
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l70/Sara116/Demotivator3.jpg

Rapedollar$
09-14-2008, 10:17 AM
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u110/Volenier/CUPCAKES.jpg

Nikolay
09-14-2008, 10:18 AM
Lol why the hostilities? on BOTH ends...this is kinda funny to read

Because some of us remember what this server used to be.

ricochet
09-14-2008, 02:19 PM
Why banned: Admin listened to Ricochet and banned me for accused of hacking.

For the third time. Get your facts straight. Wicketribe is a clan member. He told another admin to ban you. The admin also thought you were hacking. Also, I did not whine to the admins, I merely told them not to kick me as I was spec'ing you. Period. Get that through your thick skull. I have no influence on any admins.

I really wish I had time to get more demo's. My opinion of your playing is not solely based on the one short demo I was able to get. I watched you for several rounds before I started the demo.

I'll have my eye on you if you get unbanned.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2418/2228100593_457b34069e.jpg?v=0

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-14-2008, 03:03 PM
People with "hero" status are essential.

I cannot help but remember the times when Trauma played and was abusing his admin... The server was FULL almost 24/7.

Are you kidding me ? Ganja is hero status ? Give me a break Nikolay. You must be smoking some crazy shit for you to even say such a thing.

As for Trauma. OMFG ! He was the worst admin abuser ever in IBIS history.

ManBearPig <ibis>
09-15-2008, 04:35 PM
Nikolay is right about the trauma thing though. When he was around the pub was full all the time. Rarely could i get in the first time i would try to join the server.

deprodigy
09-15-2008, 04:53 PM
1st off no one liked trauma stacking teams, which is the reason I bought admin so he couldn't perform commands on me. the fact that our server was full even a long
TIME AFTER trauma left was because we didn't have all the other servers. we may have had a small zm I can't remember but we certainly didn't have a gg.
niko if I hear trauma out of your mouth one more time...
deprodigy!

ManBearPig <ibis>
09-15-2008, 04:56 PM
We got the GG and Zombie server around the same time. I didn't mind trauma, but that might be because he liked me and was the first person to recommend me into ibis.

deprodigy
09-15-2008, 05:02 PM
it was after the 2nd time he lost his admin and banned for hacking we got those servers. he didn't talk at all when I was admin, didn't haveto mute him once I recall. point is: if I hear niko mention his name again he will get slapped!

ZERO
09-15-2008, 05:02 PM
I will be viewing this demo today or tomorrow depending on what time allows. Logically if it is inconclusive then he will be unbanned. Also I would recommend what tricked said about getting demos and as always remember to get sb_status so it can be sent to steam bans.

Remember you as a non admin can submit demos in the ban requests and they will be reviewed and the player banned if found to be conclusive and are send to steam bans for additional punishment.

Also valve broke our redirects and that is why the pub or any of our servers will never be a full as they were back then. Redirects are like forcing in our case 27 servers worth of traffic into one.

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-15-2008, 05:10 PM
I will be viewing this demo today or tomorrow depending on what time allows. Logically if it is inconclusive then he will be unbanned. Also I would recommend what tricked said about getting demos and as always remember to get sb_status so it can be sent to steam bans.

Remember you as a non admin can submit demos in the ban requests and they will be reviewed and the player banned if found to be conclusive and are send to steam bans for additional punishment.

Also valve broke our redirects and that is why the pub or any of our servers will never be a full as they were back then. Redirects are like forcing in our case 27 servers worth of traffic into one.

Point proven to MBP and Nikolay. It wasnt Trauma. Why give cheers to an abusive admin who used to transport and slay people just to manipulate the stats ? You gotta be kidding me.

ManBearPig <ibis>
09-15-2008, 05:14 PM
For the whole time i played with him (which is a lot more than any of you) he did those things for laughs and amusement of other players. It was technically abuse, and not everyone liked it. I can understand why some of you didn't like him, but i never had a problem with him. And thats back in the days when i would play 3-5 hours a day.

lukeydukey
09-15-2008, 05:15 PM
Wait a second, Hatrick was on the server? was that a diff hattrick on the server? Coulda sworn I permabanned his ass not too long ago.

Dual
09-15-2008, 05:16 PM
For the whole time i played with him (which is a lot more than any of you) he did those things for laughs and amusement of other players. It was technically abuse, and not everyone liked it. I can understand why some of you didn't like him, but i never had a problem with him. And thats back in the days when i would play 3-5 hours a day.

He also try to destroy IBIS And everything Zero build here too.

Nikolay
09-15-2008, 06:48 PM
Everybody except manbearpig is missing the point of playing on the server being felt like an experience -- of course the worst is this moron who claims that CS is all about competition. Such people would forever be just mediocre players, and that's why we have Zombie Mod for people like them. No, the new servers just took some of the commoners, we could live with that. But the fact that we ban players who provide to the diverse experience on the server just because of suspicion is clearly an effect of the $11 per month strategy. Admins now function according to rules, while in the past it was according to their own direction of the will. Sure, Trauma tried to destroy the server, and he had to be removed permanently. But that in my opinion just resembles a character who is self-destructing due to his own emotional power.
Lack of multitude of experience -- this is what is destroying the fine server that a lot of us used to enjoy in the past.

Dual
09-15-2008, 06:53 PM
Your missing the point here Nikolay...Nobody is destroying the server.,all the admins are doing there jobs.

Nikolay
09-15-2008, 06:57 PM
The whole point is that in the past there used to be no such thing as an "admin's job" -- only admins' wishes. And the second point is that when anybody can be an admin for $11 a month there is no other way to go but to create a set of rules (a job) for them to follow, because they can be anybody. (I am not saying the latter causes the former -- just that the former will remain as it is as long as the latter lasts)

ZERO
09-16-2008, 03:55 PM
Well there always has been a set of rules and there was never a reason to actually have them written until the zombie and gungame server were made. This is a result of special cases on those servers and conditions requiring a more dynamic yet clear rule set.