Mauricio E.T.

In-game name
emTr0 (formerly iRockedUrFace)

Mic
Yes

About me
about.me (http://about.me/techncode/)
raptr (http://raptr.com/techncode/)
xfire (http://www.xfire.com/profile/emtr0/)
Steam (http://steamcommunity.com/id/emTr0/)

Favorite Weapons
SMG/M4A1/Snipers

Server
WCS
GG (more recently)
Some ZM
Might check out Minecraft when it's back up

Top Games
CS, Alliance of Valiant Arms, Amnesia, Penumbra, Minecraft, Fallen Earth

New Games
Vindictus, LOTRO

Old Reason to consider
I rock. Lol jk. No but seriously I do...and I've stuck to ibis for a long time now. Just makes sense. kthxbai

New Reason to consider
Trying to be extremely active and helpful in the forums and servers. Easier said than done but I'm working on it. Also, I only mingle with IBIS in terms of clan interaction and don't usually try to "opt in" to a clan, so A for effort I guess. Doing what I can, when I can.

anex
10-09-2011, 11:13 PM
Try playing on some other servers man, I don't even know who you are.

Rosie
10-09-2011, 11:38 PM
I have no say, but I also have no idea who you are. Come to ZM, we are a friendly bunch. lol

Osage
10-10-2011, 01:23 AM
yea i have no idea who u are either. also, getting in ibis is REALLY hard. i think theres only like 10 clan members, of which only a few are active. it takes years of being on the servers and being respected for them to even consider a person for the clan.

maynard
10-10-2011, 02:32 AM
apparently... he "rocks" and we're supposed 2 let him in cause it... "makes sense".... lol

Penis シ
10-10-2011, 03:05 AM
"some time now"

Last Seen
2011-10-09 10:50:35
First Seen
2011-08-21 17:33:00

yeah, about 1.5 months.

emTr0
10-10-2011, 07:26 AM
"some time now"

Last Seen
2011-10-09 10:50:35
First Seen
2011-08-21 17:33:00

yeah, about 1.5 months.

I joined the forum May 2010 and was playing for a while before that. So yeah...stop being a penis. :smirk:

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 AM ----------

apparently... he "rocks" and we're supposed 2 let him in cause it... "makes sense".... lol

Can't tell if sarcasm or gets it...but you're right either way. :icon_mrgreen:

---------- Post added at 08:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 AM ----------

Try playing on some other servers man, I don't even know who you are.

I have no say, but I also have no idea who you are. Come to ZM, we are a friendly bunch. lol

Yeah, I tend to stick to the WCS server. It's the most fun for me but I'll check out ZM. Also getting into minecraft so I'll be on there once server is back up. Set up my vent too so you'll probably see me on there from time to time.

Link
10-10-2011, 08:06 AM
you should play gungame. we're awesome

emTr0
10-10-2011, 08:23 AM

Played that a long time ago but I'll check that out again too :icon_mrgreen: thanks! Guess I should spread myself out a bit...

Link
10-10-2011, 09:16 AM
yes you should. won't get into clan by being a nobody :) be a somebody :P

emTr0
10-10-2011, 09:27 AM
yes you should. won't get into clan by being a nobody :) be a somebody :P

Didn't think it was that serious but I'll be sure to "show my face" in other servers :wtg:. WCS people know me but it seems like the majority of IBIS don't play WCS.

Carmichal
10-10-2011, 10:14 AM

amen i have seen you in wcs but not that much you seem nice

emTr0
10-10-2011, 10:31 AM
amen i have seen you in wcs but not that much you seem nice

Ok GG and ZM it is! I need to take it easy with WCS anyway...lol.

maynard
10-10-2011, 12:07 PM
Didn't think it was that serious

we let a few people in once a year... IBIS is very exclusive, and the clan is a brotherhood, we only let those in who have 1 proven themselfs worthy of being in it and 2 have made a significant impact in the community and are well known. it takes about 2 years minimum before people have a realistic shot at getting in.... and you only have a shot still after that time if you're a well known person in this community and above all well liked by the clan.

emTr0
10-10-2011, 12:19 PM
we let a few people in once a year... IBIS is very exclusive, and the clan is a brotherhood, we only let those in who have 1 proven themselfs worthy of being in it and 2 have made a significant impact in the community and are well known. it takes about 2 years minimum before people have a realistic shot at getting in.... and you only have a shot still after that time if you're a well known person in this community and above all well liked by the clan.

Fair enough although this clan is the only one I spend time actually gaming/interacting with. I've played over 120 hours of CS (since they started tracking) and I'm pretty sure the majority of that is on IBIS. I'm closing in on the two-year mark, I guess all I have to do is become more "known". I hope I'm already liked lol.

Zombie
10-10-2011, 12:47 PM
Hm... I don't think I've ever seen you on WCS ;] Who are you again?!

Just kidding :x He does play WCS pretty often... And he's just okay I guess... :D

But what do I know?! I gotta get back to the kitchen!

Spasm
10-10-2011, 01:06 PM

Very True

Rosie
10-10-2011, 05:28 PM

Not true, you are welcome in the bedroom as well.

Carmichal
10-10-2011, 06:31 PM
...the clan is a brotherhood...

what if a woman gets in and she's not a butch lesbian....

on topic

do stuff get rewarded?

Rapedollar$
10-10-2011, 11:56 PM
i dont know you. ie no.. the end

Disflux
10-11-2011, 11:08 AM

You've been raped(ollared).

Anywho, I've never seen you in GG either...and I'm on there quite a bit. Get at LEAST 20 wins and maybe us GG addicts will know who you are. :icon_mrgreen:

Joker
10-13-2011, 01:09 PM

:lmao::lmao::lmao: I love how you deal with things rape :smirk:

You've been raped(ollared).

Anywho, I've never seen you in GG either...and I'm on there quite a bit. Get at LEAST 20 wins and maybe us GG addicts will know who you are. :icon_mrgreen:

Sadly this is probably more true than you realize, because I know they're are people that are extreme gg addicts (like me) and I have personally never seen you before.

emTr0
10-19-2011, 01:14 PM
Honestly though, it shouldn't matter which servers I play in as long as they're IBIS which are pretty much the only servers I play. Ok, most of you play GG. Don't you want a good representation on all servers instead of being dismissive and saying "oh I play GG and don't see you so no". That's kinda lame dudes, just saying. Huge turn-off for interested parties and I'm genuinely interested in IBIS.

:hmph:

Spasm
10-19-2011, 01:58 PM
Honestly though, it shouldn't matter which servers I play in as long as they're IBIS which are pretty much the only servers I play. Ok, most of you play GG. Don't you want a good representation on all servers instead of being dismissive and saying "oh I play GG and don't see you so no". That's kinda lame dudes, just saying. Huge turn-off for interested parties and I'm genuinely interested in IBIS.

I think what most people are saying is they don't really know you. Regardless of which server. The big deal about it is basically you have to be an IBIS regular for a long time before you stand a chance at getting in the clan. Chances are if the most on regulars don't know you = not a good chance at getting in.

acolyte_to_jippity
10-19-2011, 02:08 PM

you need to understand that this past year, ibis accepted i believe 5 people. that was fucking unprecedented. the normal number is 2-3 per year. ibis only accepts people if they've proven themselves to have an extreme level of commitment. as an example, some of the people who were accepted have played here for YEARS. ibis is not like sG or eGo, or any of the other big clans. there, you apply and they hand you a tag to wear saying 'welcome aboard'. at ibis, you have to earn your spot. and you earn it by showing the clan that you are comitted to this place. you've played 3 games on pub, maybe 20 in gg, and 17 min. in zm. regardless of how much time you've sunk into wcs, you're still a complete nobody here. ibis doesn't accept people lightly. and so it makes perfect sense that you would need to be FAR more active with the general community in order to get in. if it doesn't make any sense, or you still feel you shouldn't have to play the other servers, then ibis probably isn't for you.

out of all the clan, i believe that only james and maynard came from mostly single-servers. james from zm and maynard from wcs. they're both special cases though, as james was active on gg as well, and was well known to everyone, and maynard essentially ran wcs. wcs was his server, he knew all the rules, everyone deferred to him and his expertise, and etc etc. don't expect to follow in their footsteps, at least not yet. god knows how much time they both sunk into ibis before being accepted. i'm sure that, since i had about 800 hours when maynard got accepted, and he had been around on wcs long before i joined, that he had easily over 1500 hours logged there.

tl;dr, ibis doesn't just hand out tags. if you want in, you need to prove yourself. you do that by playing on all the servers, and becomming known. not just to the regs either, as nobody but clan have any say in apps. play the other servers a bit, get to know everyone, make friends, and in general reach out to the community. THAT's how you become known.

also, don't expect this to go fast. some people have had apps active for years.

maynard
10-19-2011, 03:36 PM

lol we're beyond exclusive... and we only let those in who truly deserve it and have made a mark in the community... you're not even known by 90% of the community so you honestly have a 0% change at getting in. IBIS is a brotherhood... we only let in those who have

-worked their ass off for the community
-are known public and respected figures within the community
- and above all those we believe would fit well in the brotherhood.

you being genuinely interested in joinning really isn't that impressive 2 us, look at the app section there's people who have been trying 2 get in for years and years and years... if you want in, you need 2 show us why we should let you in, and why you're a better choice than every 1 else who put a app up.

the normal wait time for when you put a app up is 2-3 years.... as I said, we're beyond exclusive and those who get into the clan in 2 years (like myself) beyond fucking work for that 2 happen.

You also have pretty much a 0% shot at getting in if you don't have admin as active clan need 2 have it.. and half the other shit you can do 2 impress people in the community kinda goes hand in hand with having admin.

no 1 knows you, I'm not aware of anything you've done for the community.... so I will end this in the words of my wise fellow brother....

Osage
10-19-2011, 04:22 PM
and most of the people whos apps have been open for years are well known and respected. not some bozos who come in off the street

Hitman
10-19-2011, 07:52 PM
Don't know who you are either. Been checking forums daily and not once have I heard of you.

So far, my answer is no.

Thats 3 "NO" clan votes so far.....not looking good.

Play more on the servers and become more than just a regular.

It takes years to become a member of IBIS. You gotta show us that you can be our brother.

emTr0
10-21-2011, 01:37 PM
you've played 3 games on pub, maybe 20 in gg, and 17 min. in zm. regardless of how much time you've sunk into wcs, you're still a complete nobody here. ibis doesn't accept people lightly. and so it makes perfect sense that you would need to be FAR more active with the general community in order to get in. if it doesn't make any sense, or you still feel you shouldn't have to play the other servers, then ibis probably isn't for you.

Working on the game time thing. Can't do much about being active on the forums if they aren't super active or I can't find a thread I'm interested in. I do check it from time to time just in case though.

20 games in gg (2 wins w00t :-|) soon after the suggestion of playing gg here on the forums...I'd say I'm doing good so far considering I didn't play it much at all before that.

Also, you jumped on me when I first joined the forums for some reason. Back for more? :smirk:

lol we're beyond exclusive... and we only let those in who truly deserve it and have made a mark in the community... you're not even known by 90% of the community so you honestly have a 0% change at getting in. IBIS is a brotherhood... we only let in those who have

-worked their ass off for the community
-are known public and respected figures within the community
- and above all those we believe would fit well in the brotherhood.

you being genuinely interested in joinning really isn't that impressive 2 us, look at the app section there's people who have been trying 2 get in for years and years and years... if you want in, you need 2 show us why we should let you in, and why you're a better choice than every 1 else who put a app up.

the normal wait time for when you put a app up is 2-3 years.... as I said, we're beyond exclusive and those who get into the clan in 2 years (like myself) beyond fucking work for that 2 happen.

You also have pretty much a 0% shot at getting in if you don't have admin as active clan need 2 have it.. and half the other shit you can do 2 impress people in the community kinda goes hand in hand with having admin.

no 1 knows you, I'm not aware of anything you've done for the community.... so I will end this in the words of my wise fellow brother....

Some examples of things people have done for the community in order to get into the clan? I offered to help optimize the forums a long time ago. A for effort lol but I'm open to suggestions. Also, I wouldn't say no one knows me. You do and so do at least half the people replying to this thread. You're not my virtual super best friends yet, sure, but all in time I guess. I'm patient.

But...membership is available for a premium subscription? So you're telling me every member pays for admin every month? Not sure how that works.

and most of the people whos apps have been open for years are well known and respected. not some bozos who come in off the street

:hm: Really dude, bozos off the street? I'm not starting a flame war but you need to have one of these > :chillpill:

Don't know who you are either. Been checking forums daily and not once have I heard of you.

So far, my answer is no.

Thats 3 "NO" clan votes so far.....not looking good.

Play more on the servers and become more than just a regular.

It takes years to become a member of IBIS. You gotta show us that you can be our brother.

You do realize our forum and game stats aren't that different? Unless the forum counter is off or you use a different steam id and just haven't updated your forum profile. Also (as I said earlier) I joined the forums May 2010 but was playing for a little while before that. That's some time logged and when I got back on, I went to IBIS.

If you were checking the forums daily for the last few weeks you would have seen me post a bunch of times on a few threads. Unless you just weren't logging in, the last time you were seriously active was August but since then haven't been till October 19, after which I posted a bunch so it makes sense that you wouldn't have noticed.

Also, I haven't given anyone a reason to not respect me or to disrespect me but I have to say, you dudes can get rude as hell and a bit presumptuous here.

--

:fencing: (how I feel right now lol) interesting... (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/3906-Hello-all!?p=68610#post68610)

acolyte_to_jippity
10-21-2011, 04:34 PM
1st, i 'jumped on you' for joining and immediately telling us about how you want the place changed. it's like going to a italien restaurant and informinfg the waiter that the restaurant should be serving sushi, because that's what you feel it should serve.

2nd, i actually had to search to see what the frak you were talking about

3rd, clan does not get free admin. for the most part, they all have to pay or it monthly like everyone else.

4th, i don't feel that putting a significant ammount of time into a clan you're looking to join is all that much to ask. all we're saying is that you have alot of work ahead of you, and that you need to be alot more well known before you're even considered at all.

emTr0
10-21-2011, 04:46 PM
1st, i 'jumped on you' for joining and immediately telling us about how you want the place changed. it's like going to a italien restaurant and informinfg the waiter that the restaurant should be serving sushi, because that's what you feel it should serve.

2nd, i actually had to search to see what the frak you were talking about

3rd, clan does not get free admin. for the most part, they all have to pay or it monthly like everyone else.

4th, i don't feel that putting a significant ammount of time into a clan you're looking to join is all that much to ask. all we're saying is that you have alot of work ahead of you, and that you need to be alot more well known before you're even considered at all.

1st, I offered to help optimize/enhance the forums to improve user experience and accessibility, not "change the place".

2nd, hooray for that.

3rd, I never claimed clan members get free admin. Re-read my question. The way it sounded to me was that active clan members HAVE to pay for admin which to me means clan membership comes at a price. I was asking for clarification.

4th, are you reading anything I'm saying? I've repeatedly said I'm focused, genuinely interested, patient, willing etc, and even asked for suggestions. No where did I say I wasn't willing to put in the time.

emTr0
11-07-2011, 09:53 AM
Updated my username (thanks ZERO!) and OP.

:wtg:

Steamer
11-07-2011, 10:45 AM
The way it sounded to me was that active clan members HAVE to pay for admin which to me means clan membership comes at a price. I was asking for clarification.

Yes they do... You should fucking donate to these awesome servers and community anyway! GIVE IBIS YOUR MONEIS!!!!! The admin is the perk to your generous donation kind sir.

This however does NOT remove their authority in server over other admins or players.

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 AM ----------

Get at LEAST 20 wins and maybe us GG addicts will know who you are. :icon_mrgreen:

Pft...

emTr0
11-07-2011, 11:39 AM
Yes they do... You should fucking donate to these awesome servers and community anyway! GIVE IBIS YOUR MONEIS!!!!! The admin is the perk to your generous donation kind sir.

This however does NOT remove their authority in server over and other admin or player.

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 AM ----------

Pft...

Does that mean if someone cancels their admin sub they are no longer in the clan? What if I made a one-time donation just for initial membership without admin?

Also, can someone change the thread's title to "emTr0's App" please? Thanks!

Steamer
11-07-2011, 12:29 PM
They are still clan. Donations do not get you membership and has nothing to do with being in clan. Admin is what you pay the 11$ for. A donation is simply a donation...

Of coarse someone being an admin for a long period of time without abusing it and keeping an active community roll shows your involvement and dedication to the community and or clan itself.

acolyte_to_jippity
11-07-2011, 12:29 PM
Does that mean if someone cancels their admin sub they are no longer in the clan?

ummm...

This however does NOT remove their authority in server over and other admin or player.

basically, it's like this. if you are clan, but you can't pay, then you don't have admin. however, you are still in the clan.

conversely, if you don't have admin, or you do but have only had it for a short time, then you're probably not getting in.

it's like politics. anyone can run, but only the people that put time and money into it have any chance.

edit: damnit steamer!!! taking advantage of my psych test to answer him before me!! :gonna get you one of these days:

Steamer
11-07-2011, 12:34 PM
it's like politics.

The dictatorial kind.

Remember that. It will help.

acolyte_to_jippity
11-07-2011, 12:39 PM
The dictatorial kind.

yes and no. i was saying politics in the "required time/money/dedication" aspect. not the whole, "popular opinion" part. and yes, even ass-licker politics who buy their way in apply to this.

basically, be more dedicated to ibis, buy admin, and start licking some clanner ass.

emTr0
11-07-2011, 12:44 PM
The dictatorial kind.

So get admin and then rule with an iron fist? That didn't work for Gaddafi. :lmao:

I guess I'll have to weigh out the pros/cons

SCRIBBLE
11-07-2011, 01:52 PM
Your app is up, why don't you just relax and enjoy your time at IBIS and not worry about clan status? Enjoy the community and meet its people. If you want to help, buy admin and put some effort in to keeping the community clean while keeping the servers up and running. What everyone is trying to tell you is that the IBIS clan has been extremely selective in the past and the applicants should keep that in mind when thinking about the future.

emTr0
11-07-2011, 02:01 PM
scribble[nuke];118809']Your app is up, why don't you just relax and enjoy your time at IBIS and not worry about clan status? Enjoy the community and meet its people. If you want to help, buy admin and put some effort in to keeping the community clean while keeping the servers up and running. What everyone is trying to tell you is that the IBIS clan has been extremely selective in the past and the applicants should keep that in mind when thinking about the future.

I know. I was just getting a clarification on the admin/member/paying thing so I didn't misunderstand when it came time for me to decide how to move forward. :wtg:

emTr0
11-14-2011, 03:11 PM
Also, can someone change the thread's title to "emTr0's App" please? Thanks!

Can a mod take care of this, please?

Edit: Thanks for changing it!

Pl@YwithM3
11-15-2011, 11:56 PM
I've played over 120 hours of CS (since they started tracking) and I'm pretty sure the majority of that is on IBIS.

ive been Pl@Ying cs for like just over a year an i got 696 hours... 603:46:41 of which are on the IBIS zm server alone ;z -i applied for clan a lil while back 2, an im no where near gettin accepted. honest truth is to just take the advice ppl are giving u here, Pl@Y the game, get 2 kno the ppl here an let this thread collect a bit of dust till a clan member has something they wanna say about u an your progress with the community :wtg:

emTr0
11-16-2011, 08:44 AM
ive been Pl@Ying cs for like just over a year an i got 696 hours... 603:46:41 of which are on the IBIS zm server alone ;z -i applied for clan a lil while back 2, an im no where near gettin accepted. honest truth is to just take the advice ppl are giving u here, Pl@Y the game, get 2 kno the ppl here an let this thread collect a bit of dust till a clan member has something they wanna say about u an your progress with the community :wtg:

Thanks for the tip and heads up. :icon_mrgreen:

CYBER
12-15-2011, 03:59 AM
I feel like eating cake.
mmm yes, im going to eat some cake.

edit: side note emtro i replied to u on pm, to be brutally honest? right about now u stand ZERO change of joining clan.
For example, i have been a loyal subject of ibis for almost 3 years... I have had my application open since god knows when.
To be humble, i have done WAYY more to this community than some other people, but even THEN i admit that i am no where near as competant as maynard and others when it comes to be WORTH being accepted in clan...
So to sum it up, leave ur app open, play the game, enjoy the company, befriend the admins, try to be an admin and donate to the server and try to help on the forums without cluttering or just being a spammer, and MAYBE,,, just MAYBE some people will even take the time of day to look at ur app in a few years from now (say 3 years the least, not kdn), and thats assuming there was a life changing decision to all the people that are wayyy ahead of u : like people decided to stop playing, and get a life.
But until then, gd luck, stay cool , and STOP CHECKING THIS APP
just forget about it and never come back to it again, trust me, it aint worth stressing over it yet, Clan is not a prestige, or a title to be earned, it is a commitment, a responsability. The only thing that differentiates you as clan than admins or others, is that your voice is much stronger... and that carries its weight and importance...
Cyber out.

Rapedollar$
12-15-2011, 04:48 AM
despite never having played with you (to my recollection) you come off as a total douche...

ie no...

also you may be suffering from some sort of brain deficiency....

xoxox

Rape

edit: also if you insist on keeping this lolapp on the front page i will be forced to close/delete it until a time where you might be able to appreciate what it takes to be in the clan...

emTr0
12-15-2011, 08:35 AM
I feel like eating cake.
mmm yes, im going to eat some cake.

edit: side note emtro i replied to u on pm, to be brutally honest? right about now u stand ZERO change of joining clan.
For example, i have been a loyal subject of ibis for almost 3 years... I have had my application open since god knows when.
To be humble, i have done WAYY more to this community than some other people, but even THEN i admit that i am no where near as competant as maynard and others when it comes to be WORTH being accepted in clan...
So to sum it up, leave ur app open, play the game, enjoy the company, befriend the admins, try to be an admin and donate to the server and try to help on the forums without cluttering or just being a spammer, and MAYBE,,, just MAYBE some people will even take the time of day to look at ur app in a few years from now (say 3 years the least, not kdn), and thats assuming there was a life changing decision to all the people that are wayyy ahead of u : like people decided to stop playing, and get a life.
But until then, gd luck, stay cool , and STOP CHECKING THIS APP
just forget about it and never come back to it again, trust me, it aint worth stressing over it yet, Clan is not a prestige, or a title to be earned, it is a commitment, a responsability. The only thing that differentiates you as clan than admins or others, is that your voice is much stronger... and that carries its weight and importance...
Cyber out.

Thanks for your reply. Tbh I haven't checked this app in a while and only thought about it when I saw your forum post. I was just looking for info since I know my chances are slim right now. Thanks for the insight.

despite never having played with you (to my recollection) you come off as a total douche...

ie no...

also you may be suffering from some sort of brain deficiency....

xoxox

Rape

edit: also if you insist on keeping this lolapp on the front page i will be forced to close/delete it until a time where you might be able to appreciate what it takes to be in the clan...

Well you've already claimed to not have played with a few players when in fact they're on more than you are, so that comment is irrelevant. To be fair, though, I haven't played in about 2-3 weeks (I think) because of a broken headset, SWTOR and Skyrim. Ordered a new one last night so you might see me on soon unless I get into SWTOR early, in which case you won't and I'll be playing with IBIS there.

It's a shame you think I'm a total douche because I'm actually a very nice guy. From what I've seen on the forums, you're the douche and need to tone it down a bit. Give respect to get respect, dude, it's not a one-way street. I've given you no reason to insult me or threaten to close this thread which btw, was also an unnecessary comment considering I'm not the one who bumped it, didn't ask for a bump and have only replied to posts.

Moderators must be respectful even when in the forums. Moderators are supposed to be examples for the rest of the community and therefore will be held to higher standards.

Moderators who do not use their power appropriately will be punished in the following way: publicly warned, probation and finally removal of powers either for some sections or for the entire forums.

Moderation is a privilege, if you do not wish to be held to its standards then you are free to request that your powers be removed.

Also, don't assume I don't know appreciate or know what it takes to be in the clan. I'm trying to contribute and be as active as I can. If you don't see it, that's not my problem as I'm sure others do.

Thanks for the hugs and kisses, hope to see you in-game! :wtg:

Penis シ
12-15-2011, 10:26 AM
This is why you come off as a douche. Rape calls it as he sees it and is one of the MOST respected people in this community.

If you're going to quote the rules to Rape, you might as well title this "btw, I'm emTr0 and I never want to be clan"

Words can't even describe how ridiculous I think you are after that.

SCRIBBLE
12-15-2011, 11:06 AM
From what I've seen on the forums, you're the douche and need to tone it down a bit.

This is all I saw when I read your reply. I don't think I will be the only one.

emTr0
12-15-2011, 11:22 AM
This is why you come off as a douche. Rape calls it as he sees it and is one of the MOST respected people in this community.

If you're going to quote the rules to Rape, you might as well title this "btw, I'm emTr0 and I never want to be clan"

Words can't even describe how ridiculous I think you are after that.

What's so hard to understand about mutual respect? Don't expect any if you're not offering any. Simple.

Fine, Rape called it as he saw it and so did I. Was I wrong to quote the rules about respecting each other and that moderators also have to respect community members? I don't think so, that's why they're there. If you're claiming I shouldn't quote rules because he knows them...well I guess my understanding of disrespect is wrong.

If someone is an ass to me I'm not going to be friendly to them. Sorry but I'm not a punk.

This is all I saw when I read your reply. I don't think I will be the only one.

Meaning what exactly...

Disflux
12-15-2011, 01:00 PM
Meaning what exactly...

Rape is clan
You insulted Rape
Ergo, you insulted clan. :reddot:

emTr0
12-15-2011, 01:06 PM
Rape is clan
You insulted Rape
Ergo, you insulted clan. :reddot:

I get that but I'm not going to stay quiet if I get insulted/disrespected. It doesn't work like that and it's clearly in the rules that mods should respect others in-game and in the forums. I'm not respecting someone that doesn't respect me.

Penis シ
12-15-2011, 01:08 PM
The word I'm looking for is "humble".

Rape says "I haven't seen you, but you seem a little douchey" then YOU say

"Oh, yeah I broke a headset and I really don't mean to sound douchey, I'll work on that"

Instead you said "NO U" and that was dumb.

emTr0
12-15-2011, 01:12 PM
The word I'm looking for is "humble".

Rape says "I haven't seen you, but you seem a little douchey" then YOU say

"Oh, yeah I broke a headset and I really don't mean to sound douchey, I'll work on that"

Instead you said "NO U" and that was dumb.

You've completely taken everything out of context with that breakdown.

Sorry but I'm sticking to what I said. I'm not dishing out any of my respect to someone that doesn't deserve it.

SCRIBBLE
12-15-2011, 03:22 PM
Meaning what exactly...

You are dense.

emTr0
12-15-2011, 03:37 PM
You are dense.

Not really, I just didn't want to assume something that was wrong.

Pl@YwithM3
12-15-2011, 04:20 PM
ok... you wanna be a member of the clan (just like me and many others) an frankly i respect how persistant you are about trying to get urself out there and being noticed. though as wonderful as your intentions are im sure, this is a special case where persistance will only hurt rather than help ur chances of becoming clan.. the current members have obviously done a great deal for ibis to have earned themselves a place in the clan, so naturally others (like you and me) should honor what theyve worked so hard for and give them the respect theyve earned throughout their YEARS of service here.. we give them that respect, and im sure they will return the favor to us. going on and off like this having controversy with a current clan member will surely kill all of your chances to becoming clan yourself. remember that rape is also one of the votes you will need if you wish to get at his level........

just sayin.. :shhh:

emTr0
12-15-2011, 06:41 PM
ok... you wanna be a member of the clan (just like me and many others) an frankly i respect how persistant you are about trying to get urself out there and being noticed. though as wonderful as your intentions are im sure, this is a special case where persistance will only hurt rather than help ur chances of becoming clan.. the current members have obviously done a great deal for ibis to have earned themselves a place in the clan, so naturally others (like you and me) should honor what theyve worked so hard for and give them the respect theyve earned throughout their YEARS of service here.. we give them that respect, and im sure they will return the favor to us. going on and off like this having controversy with a current clan member will surely kill all of your chances to becoming clan yourself. remember that rape is also one of the votes you will need if you wish to get at his level........

just sayin.. :shhh:

I completely understand what you're saying but I don't fully agree with you. Yes, clan/admin/mods should be respected for their contributions and what they do for the community, but I definitely won't respect someone who doesn't deserve it. It goes both ways, period.

Being clan/admin/mod doesn't give anyone the right to be an ass and insult/disrespect another member of the community. They're supposed to be an example and be held to a higher standard than the regs. Throwing around insults goes against that.

If standing up for mutual respect will prevent me from getting into the clan then so be it but that makes absolutely no sense to me. Others might just take it and leave it alone but I'm definitely not going to. If Rape doesn't vote for me when/if the time comes just because I didn't take his crap then there's nothing I can do but state my case then. I'm not taking it from him or anyone else just because of their role. I'm cool with everyone (some here can attest to that) until they give me a reason not to be.

Thanks for your input.