PDA

View Full Version : [ADD] cs_city_office

Goku
11-09-2011, 08:29 AM
So, I made this from scratch. Twice. The first one had an error and wouldn't open, but I was determined. Please check this out and tell me what you think. It's a very decent office map, and it could be good for GG or Pub. And yes, it is a hostage rescue map.

LINK: http://www.4shared.com/file/cwvXf8MZ/cs_city_office.html

These are some screenshots.

Hope everyone is having a great week. Rock on.

Jiggy
11-09-2011, 08:34 AM
awsome map :) :wtg:

Penis シ
11-09-2011, 08:41 AM
Looks good, but I have to ask... how BIG is it?

emTr0
11-09-2011, 09:21 AM
Looks like fun. :icon_mrgreen:

acolyte_to_jippity
11-09-2011, 09:29 AM
gg?

why a cs map for gg?

CYBER
11-10-2011, 11:32 AM
1 word: cs_complex -.-

Disflux
11-10-2011, 03:43 PM
Looks good, but I have to ask... how BIG is it?

From the look of the screenshots, it doesn't look to be huge whatsoever. And even if it is quite large...it can't be nearly as bad as watching people do circles on Complex right?

Goku
11-12-2011, 05:08 PM
This is not a huge map by any means. The garage and office are a decent size, and the parking lot basically connect the two. My advice: Download it onto your computer and explore it yourself, since it really is kinda hard to say how "big" it is. There are some parts of the map I did not include in the screenshots for the purpose of "Oh, that's a neat surprise".

Overall, it's roughly the same size as the original cs_office, though the layout is entirely different. If I happen to want to put time into a larger map, I'm sure the better place to post it would be the WCS server. The only reason it looks large is the 3D skybox with the city buildings in the background. The playable area is not all that big. I'd consider it a "medium sized" map myself.

There are hostages on the map, though (inside the office, as you might expect).
If it so happens that they need to be removed, I have no problem uploading a "no hostage" version.

Thanks a bunch for looking, guys. :)

ZERO
01-17-2012, 04:17 PM
File was deleted :banghead:

You really should try putting these in a rar file and just attaching them to your post.