PDA

View Full Version : I hate the GG registry...

CYBER
01-01-2012, 06:55 AM
Hey everyone. I promised myself last yr to stop raging in GG and keep getting better and better instead of complaining about it .... and you cant say i really havent gotten extremely better in GG...

but for the love of GOD... the new year eve night and morning had unbelievable fucking registry!!!.... i mean sure i had a few too many, but you would empty a clip in someone at arms reach, point blank, and only do like 33 in 6 with a fucking M4...
I threw a nade earlier in simpsons_h1 while i was against a T inside one of the big chambers, a player brittany litterally was STANDING on it , ( check source demo) ... and the nade did ONE damage in 1 hit!? i mean wtf??? ONE damage?
then 2 seconds later bigglesworth throws a nade 6 feet away from that SAME person, that person starts walking away from nade and she gets blown? ... are u fucking kidding me? She had 75+ health....
is the game doing putting damage on hold on certain shots and adding them to others or some crap? bcos that was one fucking bad night yesterday...

nways, all i want to ask is the following:
Is there some "shooting" trick to get decent H-shots in our server? because CLEARLY actually aiming at somoene's head up close doesnt do shit... but shooting to their top left corner while they are running to the right...and nail a HS? sure. ive seen slow-mo demoes of players getting deagle HS at a 90 degrees angle from someone's fucking head and still get the shot...

Not asking why the registry is bad, it's not something we have control of... but im asking if there's a way ppl figured out that can help with this shitty registry we're having. And im not the only one complaining...
im still getting to lv 26 EVERY map, so its not about sucking at the game, but im working my ass off with minimal damage to my opponents to get to that level ,and its starting to be annoying. i've easily lost more than 50 wins with shit like this, when I was supposed to get that nade or shot etc...
PS: dnt argue with me, i have the most massive headache right now.. .just help me out-.-

wack0
01-01-2012, 01:04 PM
maybe everyone is wearing armor by default

Rosie
01-01-2012, 03:28 PM
I got nothing for you man. The nade is the most random weapon ever. The headshot hit box generally stays a little behind the head you see though. If you are shooting straight on it makes no difference, but at angle shots it does.

ZERO
01-01-2012, 03:51 PM
Just an FYI you do know that valve changed the accuracy and damage for all weapons like 4 months ago...

CYBER
01-01-2012, 06:55 PM
no zero , actually i didnt know that..thx for the info:)
or didnt notice it considering im playing 4 different first shooter games every now and then... probably didnt notice the new hitboxes. it would make sense considering i came back with a bang here, and then everything started fucking up.

but im complaining about the registry, but at how unlucky i get shooting ppl straight to the face, and others randomly hs when they have their back to me... lol
but i figured the title might get the attention of the ragers out there :P

aDarkPhilosophy
01-01-2012, 07:03 PM
All I know is if a target is crouching and stationary...and I am stationary, with my crosshairs dead center over his/her head and I burst fire, I do 27 in 1. The other 6 shots or so don't exist. I also seem to do 96-99 in 4 with certain weapons that other people seem to get that extra 5 or so damage to get kills, for the same hit location.

CYBER
01-01-2012, 07:14 PM
i cant tell you how many times THIS exact situation happened to me ...
Its funny that, we actually both have a decent amount of wins, and we play when the top 10 players are playing... so its not us sucking , but us getting raped by that " are u fucking kdn me, u have TWO hp left??? after 2 Hs with the autosnipe?"
i cant tell u how pissed off i was when my awp did 99 in 1 when i point blank no scoped a guy in deagle map...

nways, i was just drunk raging above... lets hope this continuous bad registry im getting stop happeening... im going back in game to rape y'all .
tc

Andrew_Pavlik
01-02-2012, 12:43 AM
For about the last couple of weeks I have been getting super crappy registry with the shotguns, point blank and several shots and sometimes I'll do no damage at all.

Rellikdloc
01-02-2012, 02:29 PM
i think ur just bad cyber..hehe. this coming from a soon to be ranked #5!!

CYBER
01-02-2012, 08:15 PM
i think ur just bad cyber..hehe. this coming from a soon to be ranked #5!! Thats Cos u're a team stacking, kill stealing, !block abusing, level rejoining, late-joining , lucky ass piece of shit.I will fuck u up man, i will fuck u up.

Now go make me a goddamn sammich u whore<3

mrhappypenguin
01-05-2012, 11:00 AM
I feel your pain Cyber, the hit registration is always shitty for me when using automatic rifles. I'll see blood splatter all over the wall behind someone who I'm shooting at and they'll end up killing me. I look in the console and see 1 or 2 hits out of the 20 I fired at at point blank with the center half of my screen being their body. I also have this anyone bullet delay which I notice when using the scout. I'll shoot, hear my gun shoot, see blood spray from their head, then they shoot and I die, I look in the console and see no damage done to them. I even see blood on their face from me shooting them. It feels like I'm playing MW2 with it's huge bullet delay. There's also a big delay when I LOSE a knife fight. If I win my knife instantly counts, if I lose I hear my knife hit and then a little more then a half second later I die, and the console shows no damage done to the other person...

My ping to the server is 5-20ms at most.