PDA

View Full Version : what wrong with people these days?

taz1stP
01-03-2012, 03:41 AM
i was watching a video and for some reason everyone is trying to go cannibal legally wtf is wrong with people wanting to see what people taste like i mean cmon. if someone knows plz tell me.

DJ_MikeyRevile
01-03-2012, 07:10 AM
i was watching a video and for some reason everyone is trying to go cannibal legally wtf is wrong with people wanting to see what people taste like i mean cmon. if someone knows plz tell me.

Are you fucking kidding me? You come to the forums to post about some ridiculous topic, expect to have what would be considered "far from" intelligent conversation and you don't even provide an article, video, or news source to help verify that what you are supposedly talking about is real? My brain aches with sympathy for yours must hurt even more.

taz1stP
01-03-2012, 03:06 PM
i will post some vids after i get off work

SCRIBBLE
01-03-2012, 05:37 PM
http://agoldenworld.files.wordpress.com/2006/10/george-costanza.jpg

failure

Steamer
01-03-2012, 05:49 PM
I already know what people taste like.

taz1stP
01-04-2012, 12:27 AM
ok the site isnt working right now but once i get it to work i will grab the videos

Nemesis
01-04-2012, 12:33 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IKVj4l5GU4&feature=related

taz1stP
01-04-2012, 12:38 AM
no this is a video of people going out of there way in perfect health to see what its like to eat people.

Nemesis
01-04-2012, 12:56 AM
see what its like to eat people.

chewy.

๖ReS
01-04-2012, 04:36 AM
We taste like shit, if you're American, you're probably salty and disgusting.

Like me.

taz1stP
01-04-2012, 05:21 AM
hey i dont know about that bugs love me and when you cut your finger you suck on it so the blood must be good.

DJ_MikeyRevile
01-04-2012, 06:55 PM
hey i dont know about that bugs love me and when you cut your finger you suck on it so the blood must be good.

Bugs love you because you smell like shit and if your sucking your bloody finger id assume it isnt to eat your own blood.... you would need to see a psychiatrist if you were legitimately thinking, "OH YEA MY FINGER GOT CUT TODAY..mmm fine wine and my own blood yummmmmm, maybe my boyfriend from twilight will like the practice im getting in (; "

taz1stP
01-05-2012, 02:53 AM
http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/TopStories/20111220/dutch-tv-presenters-eat-flesh-111220/ heres one i will get the worse one this second one is kinda real bad so no children watch this. http://vimeo.com/26507277

Dj panda
01-05-2012, 03:16 AM
Now we take the hand on batter it up with some egg whites, milk, make sure you really get it in there, throw the crumbs on, and throw it in the deep fryer for 10 minutes, meanwhile we will work on our Retna soup, Depending on the color eye is the flavor, we have a brown color eye so we shall use cinnamon as a flavoring for the soup, and let that sit on high for 10 minutes coverd. Now for the main course, the Stomach and Liver, Make sure you fully season these and throw them in the oven for 2 hours for the Melt off the muscle taste, and now for the best part of the meal, RIBS! Everyone loves ribs! BBQ Human ribs has got to be our favorite here at Canniballchef.com, For the best melt of the bone taste!

taz1stP
01-05-2012, 03:21 AM
you forgot the people who are in the mood for some Italian here's the site for that one http://gawker.com/5836019/boring-cannibal-chef-settles-for-human-meatballs XD

CYBER
01-05-2012, 06:44 AM
im going to hell for saying this... buttt....

a part of me was wondering how the plates made by the chef tasted... idea aside of what the content was... it looked yummy:D

DJ_MikeyRevile
01-05-2012, 07:09 AM
your all fucking sick.

Even in the strangest event that eating each other became accepted, kinda like how taz struggles to be accepted as somebody with an iq higher then rock, it would not matter as far as "Gourmet" goes. Everyone eats differently, different diets, some unhealthy and some healthy. No one person would have the same texture or quality.

acolyte_to_jippity
01-05-2012, 10:12 AM
Everyone eats differently, different diets, some unhealthy and some healthy. No one person would have the same texture or quality.

so, kinda like pussy?

Carmichal
01-05-2012, 10:24 AM
so, kinda like pussy?

like you would know :D

acolyte_to_jippity
01-05-2012, 11:56 AM
like you would know :D

i would, actually.

DJ_MikeyRevile
01-05-2012, 01:22 PM
so, kinda like pussy?. Exactly! Though I had to explain it in a way taz would understand unfortunately.

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

like you would know :D ohh he knows.... I forwarded those sms's you sent me.

Carmichal
01-05-2012, 04:40 PM
Since when is jacking off to a picture losing your v-card?

OT:cannibalism is bad mmmk

DJ_MikeyRevile
01-05-2012, 05:30 PM
Since when is jacking off to a picture losing your v-card?

OT:cannibalism is bad mmmk

With all due respect Mam. My flesh light, synthetic vagina is by far a better fuck then 24 of the 26 real women iv slept with. So yes.

Also eating eachother should be saved for zombies only.

Carmichal
01-05-2012, 05:35 PM
With all due respect Mam. My flesh light, synthetic vagina is by far a better fuck then 24 of the 26 real women iv slept with. So yes.

Also eating eachother should be saved for zombies only.

For the masturbation of your dreams... http://baconlube.com/ (p.s credit goes to steamer for this find)

Steamer
01-05-2012, 05:36 PM
My flesh light, synthetic vagina is by far a better fuck then 24 of the 26 real women iv slept with.

That's fucking bad. Poor choices man.

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

For the masturbation of your dreams... http://baconlube.com/

Own it.

DJ_MikeyRevile
01-05-2012, 05:51 PM
There are several reasons why its better. Then 24 steamer.

1. It dosent try to conversate about our relationship.
2. It dosent bleed unexpectadly.
3. It dosnt stop tell I'm done.
4. It never cheats and dosnt fall asleep before round 2.
5. It isn't occasionally Harry.
The list goes on

Edit: almost forgot... It's always about me.

SCRIBBLE
01-05-2012, 07:57 PM
There are several reasons why its better. Then 24 steamer.

1. It dosent try to conversate about our relationship.
2. It dosent bleed unexpectadly.
3. It dosnt stop tell I'm done.
5. It isn't occasionally Harry.
The list goes on

Edit: almost forgot... It's always about me.

1. a generalization or you are putting people under the impression you want a relationship. this is called coercion and in the court of law it is rape.
2. gross (large, not nasty) misconception of how the reproductive anatomy of a female functions
3. this just sounds like a poor attempt at bragging
4. more bragging, also unrealistic (falling asleep)
5. (harry like potter or did you mean hairy?) yeah that pubic hair is just so nasty it must be unnatural. oh wait, you just like the smooth like a baby, prepubescent look.

Mikey, either your drunk or starting to regress to the intelligence level of taz. Taz has an excuse, he has admitted sniffing paint thinner.

DJ_MikeyRevile
01-05-2012, 10:38 PM
1. a generalization or you are putting people under the impression you want a relationship. this is called coercion and in the court of law it is rape.
2. gross (large, not nasty) misconception of how the reproductive anatomy of a female functions
5. (harry like potter or did you mean hairy?) yeah that pubic hair is just so nasty it must be unnatural. oh wait, you just like the smooth like a baby, prepubescent look.

Mikey, either your drunk or starting to regress to the intelligence level of taz. Taz has an excuse, he has admitted sniffing paint thinner.

Harry like in phone auto correct.

i hope you understand that im referring to a sex toy, correct?

taz1stP
01-06-2012, 03:54 AM

hey i am not on same level as him higher or lower which ever u pick but not the same. and paint thinner is good almost as good as moonshine after the gun show.

๖ReS
01-06-2012, 11:34 AM
What the fuck does this thread exist for ?

What I've gotten out of this:

1. Mikey fucks bitches, but knows that they're truly all cunts.
2. Taz is a full retard.
3. Cannibalism is the new trend, coming to your nearest restaurant 2013.

Chikun
01-06-2012, 11:54 AM
I've noticed that threads get easily derailed in this community.

emTr0
01-06-2012, 11:57 AM
I prefer hot wings.

:smirk:

DJ_MikeyRevile
01-06-2012, 04:57 PM
I've noticed that threads get easily derailed in this community.

i apologize if you would have rather talked about cannibalism.

Rellikdloc
01-06-2012, 05:11 PM
[QUOTE=DJ_MikeyRevile;123332]There are several reasons why its better. Then 24 steamer.

Its actually guys who tend to fall asleep b4 round 2. girls have more energy after an orgasm. but i guess if you like guys that sentence would make sense. that or the girl just never has one with you. hehe

Chikun
01-06-2012, 07:27 PM
i apologize if you would have rather talked about cannibalism.

Damn well better, made me research into the subject for a whole 5 minutes and was about to pose as an expert in the subject.

taz1stP
01-06-2012, 07:29 PM
this tread is way off topic if you want to talk about other shit go make a tread for that. this is a tread about cannibalism not for stupid shit you guys want to talk about that's off topic so if a clan member would get rid of the off topic shit plz.

Carmichal
01-06-2012, 07:36 PM
so about the weather...

DJ_MikeyRevile
01-06-2012, 10:16 PM
this tread is way off topic if you want to talk about other shit go make a tread for that. this is a tread about cannibalism not for stupid shit you guys want to talk about that's off topic so if a clan member would get rid of the off topic shit plz.

Is your H key broken?