PDA

View Full Version : Epic Retard

Hitman
09-27-2008, 12:13 PM
Or w/e his name is, was banned from GG server for shit talking. first ban was 5 minutes and during that time he connected close to 50+ times witht he name HitmanandCugoaregay

He then comes back and changes his name to Rage. Well I rebanned him for that comment and since I could only do a max 4 hour ban, im asking Zero to turn it into perma ban.

Some name hes joined after with were

hitman=gay for cujo has joined the game

STEAM_0:1:9888320 is his steam ID and if you take a look at his GG page, you can see that he also has been impersonating an Admin which is a big NO NO

Its amazing that he also has problems with CO and Dual. At first I was like meh give this kid another shot, but now I realized what they went through with such a fucking moron. He has no respect for anyone on the server, TK's people and he doesn't even apoligize and he shit talks so much that even when you mute him, he constantly changes his name to insult people.

epic miny retahd
09-27-2008, 12:34 PM
Or w/e his name is, was banned from GG server for shit talking. first ban was 5 minutes and during that time he connected close to 50+ times witht he name HitmanandCugoaregay

He then comes back and changes his name to Rage. Well I rebanned him for that comment and since I could only do a max 4 hour ban, im asking Zero to turn it into perma ban.

Some name hes joined after with were

STEAM_0:1:9888320 is his steam ID and if you take a look at his GG page, you can see that he also has been impersonating an Admin which is a big NO NO

Its amazing that he also has problems with CO and Dual. At first I was like meh give this kid another shot, but now I realized what they went through with such a fucking moron. He has no respect for anyone on the server, TK's people and he doesn't even apoligize and he shit talks so much that even when you mute him, he constantly changes his name to insult people.

wierd how you left out i got kicked for just saying cujo is gay (gatta get all the detals) and you got lawl so offencive when i siad that made me light up inside oh and that imperisoating a admin zero already knows it was on a get some server so yeaaa get the facts right before you post dumb ass..... and co and dual...... dont get me even started on thim there bad admins or clanmembers just like you =) have a nice day cuase it aint ganna get any better from here

(btw its not epic retard its[ep-am]epic*miny*retahd*mafia)

Hitman
09-27-2008, 12:39 PM
No you got kicked for TKing me. You shot me down to 25 then I shot you in the foot then you came to TK me and said "wtf bitch" so I kicked. You came back and started to shit talk. Map changed and you shit talked more about other people. I said stfu, you continued, I kicked and when you connected I muted you on the spot. During that time you changed your name to insult people every round. I then banned you for 5 minutes. During that time you attempted to connect 50+ times with HitmanandCujoaregay. When you connected ( I didn;'t even see you connect) I announced to the other admin (alexander) that I would ban you on the spot. After saying that I saw you disconnect and reconnect and Rage. Thats when I got suspicious and checked your Steam ID and since it matched, I banned you for 4 hours (max I could do) for the TKing, shit talking and that HitmanandCujoaregay.

After banning you, You came back with Hitman = gay for cujo

And btw, your name to me means EPIC RETARD, because the way you act, you are a fucking Retard

epic miny retahd
09-27-2008, 12:40 PM
No you got kicked for TKing me. You shot me down to 25 then I shot you in the foot then you came to TK me and said "wtf bitch" so I kicked. You came back and started to shit talk. Map changed and you shit talked more about other people. I said stfu, you continued, I kicked and when you connected I muted you on the spot. During that time you changed your name to insult people every round. I then banned you for 5 minutes. During that time you attempted to connect 50+ times with HitmanandCujoaregay. When you connected ( I didn;'t even see you connect) I announced to the other admin (alexander) that I would ban you on the spot. After saying that I saw you disconnect and reconnect and Rage. Thats when I got suspicious and checked your Steam ID and since it matched, I banned you for 4 hours (max I could do) for the TKing, shit talking and that HitmanandCujoaregay.

tk? lawllllll see what happend was i was shooting the door out then you walk by get shot like 1nc then you shot me so i came back and pwned your ass to the ground ty vm
oh and i only insaluted you and cujo so yeaaaaaaa
no shit my name is epic retard cuase i have to put it so ppl like you feel better about your self dumb ass

Hitman
09-27-2008, 12:43 PM
Hence the reason why your banned. Disrespect for everyone.

BTw, Dual and Co are not dumb admins. If you got banned by them, then you must of did something wrong, which in thsi case, I know for a fact that you did.

epic miny retahd
09-27-2008, 12:44 PM
Hence the reason why your banned. Disrespect for everyone.

BTw, Dual and Co are not dumb admins. If you got banned by them, then you must of did something wrong, which in thsi case, I know for a fact that you did.

i didnt disrepect any one cuase i only disrespeted you so yeaa get the facts right stop makeing shit up and get a life (yea its a big list for you but i think you can do it in time)

Hitman
09-27-2008, 12:53 PM
Only me? You disrespecting half the people during that game. Since youve been here you disrespected half of the community.

thats why your banned, and thats why your going to stay banned. Because we don't need little fucking cunts like you fucking up our servers when we try to get a peaceful and friendly environment going on.

You disrespected half of the IBIS clan, almost all of the admin group.

Bye bye EPIC RETARD

epic miny retahd
09-27-2008, 12:59 PM
Only me? You disrespecting half the people during that game. Since youve been here you disrespected half of the community.

thats why your banned, and thats why your going to stay banned. Because we don't need little fucking cunts like you fucking up our servers when we try to get a peaceful and friendly environment going on.

You disrespected half of the IBIS clan, almost all of the admin group.

Bye bye EPIC RETARD

YOU LIER I ONLY DISRESPECT YOU CUASE YOUR the only 1 who was being a dick and iv only disrespected dual and nys so 3 ppl oh wow are you saying ibis is only 6 ppl?
oh and HEY FUCKING 50YEA OLD VIRGEN GO GET LAID WHILE YOUR AT IT OVERDOSE IN SOME MEDS AND DIE SO YOU CAN GO TO HELL CUASE THATS WHAT EVERY ONE KNOWS YOUR GOING TO GO
oh and BYE BYE dumb ass

Hitman
09-27-2008, 01:07 PM
I was being a dick? If I was a dick I would have admin abused and banned you first without the mutes/kicks/ and 5 minute bans. I wouldn't of even gave you a chance to say "wtf bitch" after you TKed me. You woulda been long gone way before that.

Honestly go find another server, you cause wayyyyyyyyyy too much trouble here. :stupid:

epic miny retahd
09-27-2008, 01:09 PM
I was being a dick? If I was a dick I would have admin abused and banned you first without the mutes/kicks/ and 5 minute bans. I wouldn't of even gave you a chance to say "wtf bitch" after you TKed me. You woulda been long gone way before that.

Honestly go find another server, you cause wayyyyyyyyyy too much trouble here. :stupid:

i didnt tk you then say wtfbitch i shot you cuase you ran to my bullets then you shot me then i siad wtfbitch and pwned your as like little peace of shit you are:plzdie: oh and i mean tha with a smile not a frown

Hitman
09-27-2008, 01:36 PM
And too bad that your banned..

btw I mean that with a smile not a frown

Baliame
09-27-2008, 01:46 PM
Could we permanban him now?

Hitman
09-27-2008, 01:51 PM
Just waiting for Zero to come online and going to link him this post. hes already banned from Pub. Just need GG and Zmod

Steamer
09-27-2008, 02:01 PM
Wow, steady causeing shit on 2 diff servers, still holding that grude, get a life and chill out. Im suprised IBIS hasn't perma banned you yet also. Can't say i'll be suprised when you are.

epic miny retahd
09-27-2008, 02:17 PM
lawl im not banned from pub im banned from gg

btw i ony casued shit 2 3 ppl every one eles just desided to say shit to me and if you notcied i just ignore thim

Steamer
09-27-2008, 02:21 PM
Well.... would you mind stopping? It's uncalled for and you know it. I know I sure dont want to waste the time I actually have to sit down and game to start shit.

epic miny retahd
09-27-2008, 02:53 PM
ok all the ppl that dont no what there talking about cuase they wernt there stoppppppppppppppppppppppp like for exp every one ect for me and cloud ..... yall only side with him cuas ehes a admin and im not

Hitman
09-27-2008, 03:07 PM
Well Epic they look at all the threads you started, how wrong you were in idk 100% of those and pass judgment.

They don't need to side with me cuz of that reason only

epic miny retahd
09-27-2008, 03:13 PM
Well Epic they look at all the threads you started, how wrong you were in idk 100% of those and pass judgment.

They don't need to side with me cuz of that reason only

but i was banned for strffing i have vidence and whiteboiys agreed im not new and ect. i was wronge in some but not all i only cuased shit with hitman nys and dual i would stop if they wouldnt talk to me

but like yall want .. you want me perma banned and i cant stop that

Hitman
09-27-2008, 03:17 PM
I never talked with you until you killed me.

In your own words:

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT

And im sure Dual and CO along with myself are getting sick and tired of responding to a puny scumbag like yourself.

God I wished they could close this until Zero gets back

epic miny retahd
09-27-2008, 03:19 PM
I never talked with you until you killed me.

In your own words:

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT

And im sure Dual and CO along with myself are getting sick and tired of responding to a puny scumbag like yourself.

God I wished they could close this until Zero gets back

ok you know what you think i shot you on purpose i think you walked into cuase iwas shooting the wall to break it ... idc what ppl think about that i know what happened and what i was trying to do
like i siad i wouldnt be rude to dual nys or you (hitman) if you wouldnt talk shit to me i wouldnt say shit to you ... w/e

Hitman
09-27-2008, 03:21 PM
There was still no point to kill an admin on purpose and verbally mouth off.

And get your facts straight.... I dont even want to talk to a retard like you. I don't want to waste my breath on you.

epic miny retahd
09-27-2008, 03:23 PM
There was still no point to kill an admin on purpose and verbally mouth off.

And get your facts straight.... I dont even want to talk to a retard like you. I don't want to waste my breath on you.

my mic was off i was typeing but w/e and like i siad idc you got your side of the stoyie i got mine and we all no there ganna follow your side

(stop changeing your posts after i quote um dangggg) and notice how im ignore your combacks cuase i cant take this anymore

Hitman
09-27-2008, 03:25 PM
I don't care. you broke the rules multiple times and were warned tons of times. Thats why I banned you and thats why you will be perma banned.

epic miny retahd
09-27-2008, 03:27 PM
I don't care. you broke the rules multiple times and were warned tons of times. Thats why I banned you and thats why you will be perma banned.

longed on 10min ago i siad hi to bal and you banned me i saw no warning there =/

Hitman
09-27-2008, 03:42 PM
Thats because I have no perma ban right now, so Ill just continue banning you until I get Zero to do it. you openly admitted on these forums that you TKed me on purpose, disrespected and the name change. Its more then enough proof for it.

Oh btw, if your trying to change your posts don't bother because I took SS of them :)

epic miny retahd
09-27-2008, 03:55 PM
Thats because I have no perma ban right now, so Ill just continue banning you until I get Zero to do it. you openly admitted on these forums that you TKed me on purpose, disrespected and the name change. Its more then enough proof for it.

Oh btw, if your trying to change your posts don't bother because I took SS of them :)

yea all i did was change mine to hurt you ore if you havent noticed ... any wasy you admited on shooting me back and you just banned me on ibis zombie mod for "team killing" ???? uhhh noo you cant teamkill in ibiszm i have potato to back me up on that

epic miny retahd
09-27-2008, 03:57 PM
you dont have perma ban for a reason it means that your not good enough yet to have it =/ so just stop trying to be what your not

Hitman
09-27-2008, 03:57 PM
And I have others to back me up. He asked why you were banned and I told him that you were banend for many reasons. TKing and Disrespect were the main ones. you can get your butt buddy outa here too if he wants to lie.

Btw it was Dual who told me u were in there :)

epic miny retahd
09-27-2008, 04:00 PM
And I have others to back me up. He asked why you were banned and I told him that you were banend for many reasons. TKing and Disrespect were the main ones. you can get your butt buddy outa here too if he wants to lie.

Btw it was Dual who told me u were in there :)

i never asked who told you i was in there
and potato aint a lier.....
oh and to clear all this up in zm i didnt tk or disrescpet any one he is still mad about the gg thing

Hitman
09-27-2008, 04:00 PM
Yea this is about the GG thing.

epic miny retahd
09-27-2008, 04:01 PM
Yea this is about the GG thing.

sooo if its agout gg dont ban me from zm there 2 compleatly different servers....

Potato
09-27-2008, 04:02 PM
See cloud this is why u totally deserve disrespect most time admins insult first calling me his butt buddy then if u insult back u bann them. Sounds like u got in a fight and solved it with your admin calling by no means does that deserve perma bann and calling urself the main ones just cuz u pay for admin or cuz u played there long time ur no better then the rest of players there u just pay 10$ a mounth so stop acting like ur better

Korean
09-27-2008, 04:06 PM
i dont feel like typing a crap loads of stuff so imma just say this

i agree with what potato said

epic miny retahd
09-27-2008, 04:07 PM
triple that on the potato post

Dual
09-27-2008, 04:21 PM
stop spamming the zombie server!

epic miny retahd
09-27-2008, 04:23 PM
stop spamming the zombie server!

im banned how could i....

Death
09-27-2008, 04:29 PM

And btw, your name to me means EPIC RETARD, because the way you act, you are a fucking Retard

ok so not to get involved but maybe u got in the way when he was shooting those pesky terrorists and u just happaned to be the dumb idiot to get in the way and think he was shooting u...so u fired back

yes maybe he should have said sry the first time but maybe u should of held ur damn fired and ask "wtf was that for"

epic miny retahd
09-27-2008, 04:31 PM
ok so not to get involved but maybe u got in the way when he was shooting those pesky terrorists and u just happaned to be the dumb idiot to get in the way and think he was shooting u...so u fired back

yes maybe he should have said sry the first time but maybe u should of held ur damn fired and ask "wtf was that for"

i 2nd that post

Hitman
09-27-2008, 05:16 PM
See cloud this is why u totally deserve disrespect most time admins insult first calling me his butt buddy then if u insult back u bann them. Sounds like u got in a fight and solved it with your admin calling by no means does that deserve perma bann and calling urself the main ones just cuz u pay for admin or cuz u played there long time ur no better then the rest of players there u just pay 10$ a mounth so stop acting like ur better

I know im not better and I know that the rules apply to me. Ive been banned before form the servers. Im not the main one and we all go through a process.

Hitman
09-27-2008, 05:17 PM

i could of but didnt happen that way.

Anyway thats not the reason why I banned him.

Hitman
09-27-2008, 05:24 PM
im banned how could i....

Easy u dumbass. By rejoining every second with "HITMAN GET ON THE FORUMS NOW"

Dual saw it and so did the other umm idk 29 players on there

epic miny retahd
09-27-2008, 05:35 PM
Easy u dumbass. By rejoining every second with "HITMAN GET ON THE FORUMS NOW"

Dual saw it and so did the other umm idk 29 players on there

really? were is your evidence im only saying this cuase i hate you so much that i wanna cuase you to get angry for hours apun hours

Hitman
09-27-2008, 05:36 PM
You want evidence?

Ok here you go

http://www.ibisgaming.com/zm_stats/player.php?id=1019

OH SHIT - Look at that.......... What does it say? HITMAN GET ON THE FORUMS NOW ....... 17 TIMES!!!!!! Why in the world would you spam that?

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-27-2008, 05:36 PM
really? were is your evidence im only saying this cuase i hate you so much that i wanna cuase you to get angry for hours apun hours

This is the reason why you will not last long in the IBIS servers or forums.

Hitman
09-27-2008, 05:38 PM
Lol your not making me angry, im just proving more and more of what a retard you really are.

Im actually getting kicks out of this rofl

epic miny retahd
09-27-2008, 05:40 PM
This is the reason why you will not last long in the IBIS servers or forums.

nys dont even post in this thread cuase i dont wanna even deal with you now

Hitman
09-27-2008, 05:41 PM
Lol your on the forums and since you called him a bad admin earlier, I believe he has a right to post, since after all he and Dual did ban you ass from Pub? or was it Zombies?

epic miny retahd
09-27-2008, 05:41 PM
Lol your not making me angry, im just proving more and more of what a retard you really are.

Im actually getting kicks out of this rofl

lol me to cuase you think your banning me every time on on ibis but GUESS WHAT ITS CALLED CHANGE USERNAME so what your really doing is nothing cuase your worthless with your lil admin powers

ZERO
09-27-2008, 05:42 PM
I have stats of him using the admin tag and a name made to look like project s. Therefor he is trying to cause problems and impersonate admins and or attempt to appear as an admin. This player is being perma banned from all servers.

Also 5 pages, wtf. All I had to do was look up his stats and everything was there what else is there to discuss. I only read first 2 posts fyi.