PDA

View Full Version : Níðhöggr 01/13/12 - 6:30pm PST

Níðhöggr
01-13-2012, 09:42 PM
In the Title section -> Username Date(of ban) Time(of ban)

Name in Game: Níðhöggr
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:19348171
Who banned you: I have no idea
When: 01/13/12
Where: 174.36.201.114:27015 wcs server
Why banned: I have no idea, and would like an explanation from somebody
Link to ban:

Other/Reason to unban: I have been playing in server past week just fine, getting along fine with regulars.. also go by name Hard Nipples <3. I have not broken any rules, and whoever banned me on crackhouse I would like a legitimate explanation please because it was thoroughly unappreciated

Níðhöggr
01-13-2012, 10:24 PM
It seems I am already unbanned... apparently it was for warding the house as a CT on cs_crackhouse(no bomb) which is a rule that is only listed in the forums. It would be nice to have more understanding admins who do not ban instantly and will give a warning for such a tiny mistake.

Whoever is the admin that banned me, I would politely request you update YOUR OWN MOTD to reflect all your rules instead of the "ban now, ask later" process you are currently using. It is very confusing for all the non regulars...

B1ackOut
01-13-2012, 10:34 PM
You were told dozens of time and given several warnings not to ward bomb sites or hostages.

maynard
01-14-2012, 01:29 AM
the WCS rules are located in the forums. admins will warn a person before acting on them for not following the rules... in this specific case the rule is

7. No warding the house on Nipperhouse, Crackhouse or Italy. your ward radius may not touch the house on these maps.

this rule applies 2 both versions of crackhouse, and Italy.

your ban is expired... I suggest reading the rules that are listed here...

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/2240-WCS-Rules

closed.