View Full Version : MeatSpin (10 minute ban) INFO Only

meatspin
01-30-2012, 01:02 PM
Name in Game: Meatspin
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:2324222
Who banned you: TheFallen927
When: 5 minutes from the time of this post
Where: Zombie MOD server zm_littletown
Why banned: At the behest of a player named Vu <3 who claimed I was breaking his barricade, TheFallen (only admin on the server) without warning or question or observation banned me (which apparently carries over to WCS mod). This player Vu was waiting outside of the barricade rooms and trapping other players from getting through the hallway. Then, when I entered I would drop a grenade behind the soda machine since this douchebag kept shooting it back against the wall and hence kept the barricade room wide open. The grenade was necessary to project the machine into the doorway otherwise Vu would've kept ruining the barricade.
Link to ban: It was only 10 minutes but rather unwarranted. I would hope that you could judiciously seek removal of the player Vu <3 from your servers or reprimand the admin who unquestioningly followed his whining command.

Steamer
01-30-2012, 01:07 PM
Although only 10 minutes, I shall look at demo and review. Making admin decision on word is usually a big no no. Vu has been playing on ZM for a while so that could be a reason it was done.

Ban justified. See:

Barricade Breaking – Whoever gets into the the room first is the sole proprietor of that room, and has the freedom to do whatever he deems necessary to survive. Cade ownership is taken away once the current cade owner leaves the cade and enters another or turns into a zombie. Owners that leave, a short distance, to retrieve additional barracading items, still retain their ownership rights.

Taking props forcefully from another persons cade without consent is prohibited
Attempting to destroy a barricade with regardless of intent:

To get into the users barricade
To get out of the users barricade
Throwing a grenade at the users barricade to spite them, or for personal entertainment. (This does not include accidental grenades; punishment will be left up to the admin to decide)

Fallen, leave the gravity alone. If it isn't broken, there is no need to be setting it.

acolyte_to_jippity
01-30-2012, 01:20 PM
oh god, i know you. you're always bitching about something in there.

TheFallen927
01-30-2012, 01:26 PM
you were banned for nading vu's area he was going to cade.
Also you have been here a long time and should know the rules of the server.
You are the one who whines alot about the maps we play.

meatspin
01-30-2012, 04:09 PM
I naded it once I got inside to move the vending machine that he kept pushing into the wall to quickly block the doorway. secondly, he was blocking the hallway OUTSIDE so no one could get inside and subsequently trapped me and 2 other players in the hallway until zombies spawned so he could troll us. I did not break his blockade. In fact, I made the blockade with my grenade toss.

TheFallen927
01-30-2012, 04:26 PM
He had ownership of the cade it giave you no right to nade it.

maynard
01-30-2012, 05:45 PM
closed as you're not banned. if you're not first in the cade, you have 0 right 2 do anything 2 it unless you ask and the owner of it says ok.