BOT
10-01-2008, 04:06 PM
Name in Game:BOT
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:9636874
Who banned you: Alexander
When: today around 4pm i would guess
Where: the demo posted is for deagles.
Why banned: Claimed to be walling?

Other/Reason to unban: I watched the video not to its full extent it seems this admin loves me and all he wants to do is film me. Judging by that video all i see is luck @ the start and a bunch of garbage playing from there on out. You claim walling on the most predictable map in gun game not to mention its small so radar is a huge help. you watch ur team die and u run to that X lol its not hard in anyway. not once did i see my cursor follow anyone through boxes/walls. you claim that i was chasing @ herds of ppl because u did some console command so u can see wire frame. LOL well then go ban everyone because when they spawn they are running towards the other spawn and know where ppl are. that is a stupid comment to make. wear a headset turn the volume up and look on radar you would be surprised how good of player u can be. AGAIN get off my back you get killed by me a more then way under par player and you say i hack. This is so far from hacking by that video that if you were to send it to steam for them to look @ for banning me by my steam id they would look at you and laugh. If your gonna ban ppl you should first be a good player and 2ndly know what ur talking about and what your doing.

Alexander
10-01-2008, 05:13 PM
You are undoubtedly walling, but you are very good at hiding it, which means you've been doing it for a while. Knowing where players are, following them through boxes, there are many particular things in that demo that all point to one thing. Prefiring however, you are pretty good at keeping to a minimum, although it did happen on several occasions.

Claiming you are a "way under par player" while being ranked 17th is quite amusing as well, i don't believe a single word that comes out of your mouth. Your very quick call-out of another player for walling was interesting as well, i guess it takes one to know one - you know exactly what to look for don't you?

Pretty funny dialogue from BOT quoted from this game:

*DEAD* BOT : u guys seeing him follow ppl through walls
*DEAD* BOT : lol
*DEAD* BOT : hes walling obviously
*DEAD* BOT : and prefireing
*DEAD* BOT : seeeee
*DEAD* BOT : wow dude if thats not walls i dont know what is

It's like the pot calling the kettle black :P

BOT
10-01-2008, 06:27 PM
Alex you have been looking for something on me since u knew me. Your a very bad player and anyone that is better then you you assume is hacking? i have been going back and forth between 60+ and rank 6 for a couple weeks now. Even the statement ranked 17 on a Gungame server where just about 90% of the competion are no where near competitive players and are very inexperienced shows your caliber of skill. The best part is that you say im hideing it by not doing certain things? HAHAHAH that sentence alone shows deception in your decision. On top of all that any admin that bans someone from these servers always is 100% sure of the subject hacking until it comes out they were wrong and then there is a apology. the demo u provided is ridiculous again looks like s sub par player to me.

Tarmogoyf FTW
10-02-2008, 02:29 PM
Alex you have been looking for something on me since u knew me. Your a very bad player and anyone that is better then you you assume is hacking? i have been going back and forth between 60+ and rank 6 for a couple weeks now. Even the statement ranked 17 on a Gungame server where just about 90% of the competion are no where near competitive players and are very inexperienced shows your caliber of skill. The best part is that you say im hideing it by not doing certain things? HAHAHAH that sentence alone shows deception in your decision. On top of all that any admin that bans someone from these servers always is 100% sure of the subject hacking until it comes out they were wrong and then there is a apology. the demo u provided is ridiculous again looks like s sub par player to me.

WoW you would say that wouldn't ya.
2 seperate admins.....2 Seperate demos (Mine was crap I know but still) and Multiple upon Multiple players complaning about you hacking. It looks like walls to me. But like alex said, your good at hiding it. You got caught, face it. When you join the server and people start screaming that your a hacker after 2 rounds or so its hard to ignore. The demo alex took looks like walling to me.

PS: Im worse than Alex as a player and I dont hold grudges, so I dont believe he does either.

BOT
10-02-2008, 02:59 PM
Old 09-05-2008, 10:52 AM
IBIS NOOB

Access users STEAM page
the demo I provided proves wallhacks. I logged on to the gun game server and EVERY SINGLE PLAYER was complaning that you were hacking. I gave you the benefit of the doubt for a HALF HOUR. Then I recorded a demo, saw wall hacks, (And dont dare deny it) and banned you for it. I stand by my decision.

Old 09-06-2008, 07:32 AM
IBIS NOOB

Access users STEAM page
THIS IS MY FORMAL PUBLIC APOLOGY TO BOT:

BOT I am sorry for what does indead appear to be my mistake. I apoligize for the insult and the wasted time. I also apoligize for not dealing with ladder campers, I have never been admin on that map before.

I do hope you can forgive my mistake and overzealousness, I just want players to be happy on IBIS servers and reacted, in all likelyhood, sternly.

In short, I am sorry and I hope zero unbans you. Also ill watch for those ladder campers from now on.

Tarmogoyf <ibis.a> aka Joe.

PS:
Next time if you need to complain please use the "to admin" chat so that I can see it immediatly. I would have seen that and said something.

2 seperate admins.....2 Seperate demos (Mine was crap I know but still) and Multiple upon Multiple players complaning about you hacking. It looks like walls to me. But like alex said, your good at hiding it. You got caught, face it. When you join the server and people start screaming that your a hacker after 2 rounds or so its hard to ignore. The demo alex took looks like walling to me.

LOL man i love how you make decisions and come to conclusions. the quotes above alone show your word means nothing. You jump from one side to another so easily. I find it funny that this has been here what like 24hrs+ and 2 admins reply 1 being the one that banned and me the one that originally banned me along time ago. Get a grip on reality man just because some ppl play have way decent and get kills and some times get lucky it starts to piss ppl off and the first thing is yelled is HACKS. Every time i get shottyed in the head from miles away i get pissed but u know what its a game and luck happens a lot. Get over it move on and unless you seriously have conclusive evidence then you aint got nothing.

Tarmogoyf FTW
10-02-2008, 03:04 PM
I stand by Alex and his demo. I believe his is more conclusive so I have nothing further to add to this thread. EXCEPT, YOU are the reason new people quit and the reason people get pissed off. YOU are cheating scum and deserve to burn in the fires of hell itself. No one likes you on the gun game server because you hack, and your buddy Xliv hacked. So Goodbye and :plzdie:

xliv
10-02-2008, 04:31 PM
I hacked? Yet I'm still not banned and I have been unbanned twice for being wrongfully banned(both times with horrible "evidence" demos), both of those times unbanned by Zero himself, even with Dual all over my case who obviously has a HUGE grudge against me. Get a grip, all of you.

People recognize our names and immediatley cry hack so they don't have to worry about someone else being better on the server.

I hardly ever play anymore because it's just ridiculous crying all the time, plus I doubt anyone will touch my skill anytime soon anyways <3

Btw, I know you're joking with that demo? I'm not using competitive CS as an excuse but IF YOU GUYS ONLY KNEW the quality of players out there, half of these demo's and accusations would never EVER surface or be brought to these forums. A good CS player can look amazing in GG, it's catered towards worse players, that's just what happens.

Optimus_Prime
10-03-2008, 02:35 PM
I hardly ever play anymore because it's just ridiculous crying all the time, plus I doubt anyone will touch my skill anytime soon anyways <3.

Don't kid yourself. There are tons of people who would wipe the floor with you on this server. TURTLES would eat your babies.

FlawLessGamer
10-04-2008, 01:49 AM
Xliv i wouldent boast about you being wrongfully banned and then unbanned because of the lack evidence. what i dont undersand is how #LANarchy | repenT got so high on the ranks with only a total of 11 hours of play. that guy wins just about 1 out of 2 games hes plays. what i dont also understand is how the number one and number 3 ranked players on the gg server have the same ip? Xliv "65.33.46.194 uses> 170"..... #LANarchy |repenT "2 65.33.46.194 uses> 93" but what do i know maybe you to live on a huge farm 100 yards apart from each other and in no way or shape do you ever goast. anyone can play for a total of 11 hours on the gg and easly get in the top 3 like your room mate. but you seem to have a reason for everything and in your eyes your gods gift to counter strike, but rest assure your day will come. im just throwing this out there

BOT
10-04-2008, 01:06 PM
LOL you can not have 2 of the same ip's on any counterstrike server. it is to protect from ghosting. Nice accusation tho. And its simple to get from rank 5999+ to 1st place if your good. And to add to this im sure some admin is able to check but i bet that lanarch and xliv(I can guarantee it 100%) were never on the server @ the same time.

xliv
10-04-2008, 01:24 PM
Xliv i wouldent boast about you being wrongfully banned and then unbanned because of the lack evidence. what i dont undersand is how #LANarchy | repenT got so high on the ranks with only a total of 11 hours of play. that guy wins just about 1 out of 2 games hes plays. what i dont also understand is how the number one and number 3 ranked players on the gg server have the same ip? Xliv "65.33.46.194 uses> 170"..... #LANarchy |repenT "2 65.33.46.194 uses> 93" but what do i know maybe you to live on a huge farm 100 yards apart from each other and in no way or shape do you ever goast. anyone can play for a total of 11 hours on the gg and easly get in the top 3 like your room mate. but you seem to have a reason for everything and in your eyes your gods gift to counter strike, but rest assure your day will come. im just throwing this out there

Yeah, way to go Sherlock

I didn't get top 3, I was #1 on repent as well until Xliv got unbanned. People left me alone when they didn't see the name Xliv everywhere, people actually seemed to like repent, yes the same people who complain about Xliv all the time, same person, same play style. It was me the whole time, you weren't the first to figure it out either, like it was a challenge anyway... (if Optimus Prime in this thread is Prime, then him too, we joked around when I was on repenT, he's a good guy <3)

You guys are hyprocrites and when you really look at all of this, it's ridiculous, because this is just a game. :)

Repent is my friends account who doesn't use steam at all anymore, and I used it when I was banned. So uh, how can I ghost for myself? Nice try though. I'm blushing because you seem to have such an interest in me! <3

I'm certainly not god's gift to counterstrike, not at all. In fact I know that God cares nothing about CS. There are plenty of better players than me, I will never deny that, and IN FACT I've said it all along. I've also said I'm not even good anymore compared to when I played competitive CS and CS:S.

Oh and actually, me winning 1 out of every 2 games I played on repenT is bull because it clearly shows in the stats I win 23.30% of the time. Thanks though.

Optimus_Prime
10-04-2008, 03:26 PM
(if Optimus Prime in this thread is Prime, then him too, we joked around when I was on repenT, he's a good guy <3)

HI REPENT! Keep you're name like that Xliv is bad :}

Baliame
10-04-2008, 05:51 PM
LOL you can not have 2 of the same ip's on any counterstrike server. it is to protect from ghosting. Nice accusation tho. And its simple to get from rank 5999+ to 1st place if your good. And to add to this im sure some admin is able to check but i bet that lanarch and xliv(I can guarantee it 100%) were never on the server @ the same time.

A little bit of correction, you can have the same IP twice, you cannot have the same SteamID twice.

-=NYS=- C.O.
10-05-2008, 06:52 PM
A little bit of correction, you can have the same IP twice, you cannot have the same SteamID twice.

Yep, he's right.

deprodigy
10-06-2008, 07:08 PM
there is something fishy going on here that I haven't quite put my finger on yet.
regardless....
if I found one go around a ban with another steamid, which is what I use to ban, with another id it would be banned immediately.

I LIKE TURTLES
10-08-2008, 01:51 PM
Whoaaa i got a shout out from Prime.
PEW PEW PEW my worthless child ;)

Dual
10-08-2008, 02:47 PM

Your wrong about that idiot...His time is nearing the end..anyone thats cheats always get caught.Xliv is a fucking liar both of those accounts have been on at the same time...from the same location.

xliv
10-09-2008, 01:06 PM
Your wrong about that idiot...His time is nearing the end..anyone thats cheats always get caught.Xliv is a fucking liar both of those accounts have been on at the same time...from the same location.

No they have not, check the logs and you'll see. You douchebag.

It's the same computer, from the same location. I logged off the Xliv account and logged on the repenT account. It's not rocket science. Neither is proper grammar, so I understand your frustration.

Don't worry Dual, I rarely play now anyway. So ban or not, I'm basically never around anymore. Unless you want to come get owned in TF2 as well? :) <3

xliv
10-09-2008, 01:12 PM
Don't kid yourself. There are tons of people who would wipe the floor with you on this server. TURTLES would eat your babies.

I just re-read this and I meant my skill rank, as the skill I have at #1, which is how we are ranked cause I had a few really good games in a row! :)

Dual
10-09-2008, 03:11 PM
Sep 23rd @ 22:15 - 23:14 00:58:45 81 39 24-#LANarchy | repenT (PLAYING)

Sep 23rd @ 22:02 - 22:26 00:23:51 0 0 0 -XLIV IN SPEC

LOOK SCUMBAG BOTH ACCOUNTS AROUND THE SAME TIME FRAME YOUR A FUCKING COCKFACE LIAR... WHO IS LUCKY I'VE NOT BEEN ON THE SERVER TO MONITOR YOUR FAGGOT ASS! WE ALL KNOW YOUR NOT LEGIT , ZERO DOES NOT HAVE THE INSTINCT TO KNOW WHEN A PLAYERS IS HACKING , THAT WHY ALOT OF YOU FOOLS GET OFF SO EASY...ZERO HAS UNBANNED PLENTLY OF FOOLS WHO BEEN BANNED BEFORE BY ME... AND THNE WEEKS LATER GET PERM BANNED... THE ONLY REASON WHY YOU PLAY CUZ ZERO WANTS TO HAVE CONCLUSIVE DEMOS.

I KNOW WHY YOU RARLEY PLAY NOW, YOU HACKED YOUR WAY UP TO THE NUMBER 1 SPOT.... AND ONLY WILL SHOW UP WHEN SOME TAKES IT OVER TO HACK BACK TO FIRST AGAIN.

deprodigy
10-09-2008, 05:23 PM
take it easy dual. we will take care of him eventually... he already admitted to ghosting. lt him play tf, when he comes back he'll want tp uninstall source.

BOT
10-10-2008, 12:55 AM
Sidetracked are we?

deprodigy
10-10-2008, 12:32 PM
lol yes sorry bot

xliv
10-10-2008, 01:01 PM
take it easy dual. we will take care of him eventually... he already admitted to ghosting. lt him play tf, when he comes back he'll want tp uninstall source.

I have not ghosted or admitted to it. I admitted to using another account while my primary account was wrongly banned. Ban me for that, I don't care anymore. You guys are so relentless it is funny. :)

That time Dual is speaking of I logged on as Xliv to check ranks and while in Spectator only, I got some snide/rude remarks from some folks so I quit the server and then changed to the repenT account and came back on to play and no one said a word.

I think that may have been one of the last times I actually played. If you check I was not on the server at the same time, because I had to logoff Xliv and logon as repenT. Which takes at least a minute or two.

Close to the same time doesn't equal being on at the same time.

You say Zero doesn't have good judgement? So far he's been the least biased and shown the best judgement towards all of the situations I have seen on this board. He actually looks at both sides and makes a... get this... EDUCATED decision. I know this is difficult for some of you to possibly understand, but he does what GOOD admins are supposed to do. I know this pisses you off Dual because I have personally seen him overturn many of your horrible attempts at banning players for playing well. He has the right to ban anyone he wants for whatever reason he wants. It is his server, you clan members and kids who's parents buy them admin every month don't, even though you think you do.

WHO IS LUCKY I'VE NOT BEEN ON THE SERVER TO MONITOR YOUR FAGGOT ASS!

Oh but tell the truth Dual!

The VERY last time I played on Xliv, you joined the server and watched me play and win 3 maps in a row by a good margin and did nothing, nor did you make a demo (or if you did, you did not submit it). That's when I pushed my skill from 19.5k to just under 21k. You were on the server for ALL of those 3 games.

Wonder why? Oh you found nothing and you just hate me?

Either way, I could care less, but YOU were on the server and obviously monitoring me so I guess I just got "lucky"

Sorry Blake, you can have your thread back.

Dual
10-10-2008, 02:44 PM
This guy is such a idiot, Your accounts been log onthe same time on serveral days at the same time , what the excuse for those days, as see he keep stepping in more shit as he goes along.

Oh and by the way the only ones that do get over turn by zero is because of no demos by me......... But those guys I've banned always get perm banned after that cuz, like you they don't give up cheating and sooner or later they get caught.

Zero knows the game from a different view, he is non a constant gamer in css, he does not have nack to smell a hacker instantly.

Alexander
10-14-2008, 04:30 PM
This is so far from hacking by that video that if you were to send it to steam for them to look @ for banning me by my steam id they would look at you and laugh. If your gonna ban ppl you should first be a good player and 2ndly know what ur talking about and what your doing.

It has been sent to steambans, I am very sure that he was hacking in this demo.

Sorry bot, what were you saying again?

xliv
10-15-2008, 07:13 AM
I'm very interested in seeing Steambans reply.

Zero, can you please let us know?

Thank you.

Dual
10-15-2008, 02:32 PM
I'm very interested in seeing Steambans reply.

Zero, can you please let us know?

Thank you.

This is of no concern of yours, its nice to know that you are friends too.

ZERO
10-15-2008, 03:31 PM
Oh, I am defiantly going to post the result :wtg:

+Project.S+
10-15-2008, 08:05 PM
lol well you will sort of know results if they are what we think they are..haha

poor buddy will have nowhere to play..

ZERO
10-15-2008, 08:17 PM
Yea, even less now that steambans will auto ban on all servers with hlstatsX. That will effectively double the number of servers being protected to pretty much every server that has any ranking system.

xliv
10-16-2008, 06:52 AM
Oh, I am defiantly going to post the result :wtg:

Thank you :)

ZERO
12-10-2008, 10:18 AM
STEAM_0:0:9636874
10/10/08: BOT was not banned.
Admin comment: "The ban submission was denied. The reason for this is that the admins judged the demo to be inconclusive."

Nikolay
12-10-2008, 04:09 PM

PS: Im worse than Alex as a player and I dont hold grudges, so I dont believe he does either.

Sometimes I wonder if fags like this and Alexander are not the primary reason the pub is so empty nowadays -- I have said it before, I will repeat it again -- admin should not be given just to anyone! These guys seem so stupid, and yet we ask them to evaluate the legitimacy of somebody's play! How can they judge this if they themselves are so far away from playing? Fucking idiots, man, get them out of here. $20 less a month for the server, but a brighter sky for its population. Not such a bad trade-off! (I know it is the GG server in question, but it is actually a matter of principles -- no power should be given to inferior players/people) :plzdie::plzdie::plzdie::plzdie::plzdie:

I LIKE TURTLES
12-10-2008, 04:10 PM
Sometimes I wonder if fags like this and Alexander are not the primary reason the pub is so empty nowadays -- I have said it before, I will repeat it again -- admin should not be given just to anyone! These guys seem so stupid, and yet we ask them to evaluate the legitimacy of somebody's play! How can they judge this if they themselves are so far away from playing? Fucking idiots, man, get them out of here. $20 less a month for the server, but a brighter sky for its population. Not such a bad trade-off! (I know it is the GG server in question, but it is actually a matter of principles -- no power should be given to inferior players/people) :plzdie::plzdie::plzdie::plzdie::plzdie:

Niko you're so... good ;)
I'll pew on you naked.

ZERO
12-10-2008, 06:39 PM
I still think he was hacking in it, the reason why the demo was thrown out is they can not make a judgment on just 1 or two kills. Unlike us who have other demos and multiple incidents and a record of suspicion.

Hitman
12-10-2008, 07:53 PM
Hes still a fucking hack