PDA

View Full Version : Blackmail242 ftw?!

blackmail242
02-29-2012, 01:59 AM
Real Name: Evan B Bottiglieri (you don't get my middle, no one does :P)

Years playing IBIS: On and off for bout 4-5 years

Favorite server: WCS :P I will play zombie or GG but only if WCS is full.

Likes: Anyone who is fun to play with and respectful to other players.

Dislikes: Prepubecent kids on the mic... and Rule breakers :banghead:

Reason for app: I've actually wanted to join Ibis for years just had not gotten round to applying. I may go AFK time to time depending on school - work - social life schedule however I atm have no life so between school and work I'm on :P. easy going guy all round and I try to stay on everyones good side. Oh and also I am pandas brother :P (older ofcourse, though you could tell if you listen to our voices in game). Finally I hope to play with all of you regardless of acceptance or denial!

Vote for me? :smirk:

brett friggin favre
02-29-2012, 04:01 AM
i don't know who you are, total of 9 posts on the forums, -2 right there

Nemesis
02-29-2012, 04:04 AM
i don't know who you are, total of 9 posts on the forums, -2 right there

ya, you always get nobodies making applications.

blackmail242
02-29-2012, 07:41 AM
I am going to start being more active however I am much more of an in game person. I refer to forums alot however do not post much myself. You can get to know me in game better than in forums.

DJ_MikeyRevile
02-29-2012, 09:04 AM
Being active dosnt mean shit really. It's just somthing that is expected. Make a difference in this community over the next year or two and you should have no problem.

maynard
02-29-2012, 03:43 PM
you need 2 keep in mind that IBIS is an exclusive clan... we only vote in a couple people once a year...

so we look for the best of the best people who go above and beyond for IBIS and the community. I have no clue who you are, and I see in your like 4 years of being around you only have like 200 hours logged which is pretty bad.

I would suggest becoming an active part of the community if you want 2 be a clan member of it. and actually active in server.

Rapedollar$
03-01-2012, 01:28 AM
do you know who i am?

blackmail242
03-01-2012, 01:32 AM
I've seen you in game before, I know yer a clan member and also a very respected member of the community none the less. I doubt you would remember me however since I mentioned in my "I'm back" thread I have been off the servers for quiet some time.

Rapedollar$
03-01-2012, 01:51 AM
not good enough... -all

acolyte_to_jippity
03-01-2012, 03:33 AM
do you know who i am?

to be fair, he did give a better answer than anyone else has given recently

Nemesis
03-01-2012, 03:55 AM
to be fair, he did give a better answer than anyone else has given recently

Like "Does it matter?"

blackmail242
03-02-2012, 01:11 AM
:/ I understand that I need to become well known in the community. I had fooled myself into believing that those I played with years ago would remember me well enough but apparently not. So as an attempt to save face (I don't see this ending well) I will request no further posts on this thread and will re-apply once the community knows me better. :) I look forward to gaming with all of you! Happy killings. Blackmail242

Vladninja
03-03-2012, 12:58 AM
Who are you!?! I may not be active in the servers lately but for how many years you say you have played at ibis I'm sure with my 400+ hours (most of that time between 2008 and 2010) I would have seen you at some point.
Also the way things work now... you have a much better chance by being an Upper Level Admin... Try back in a few years.

If you would like me to close or delete this thread just give the word.