PDA

View Full Version : @Zero

ringeR.
03-19-2012, 04:12 PM
Hey, I am under the age of 18, therefore i do not have a credit card of my own.

I was wondering if i was able to send a payment of say $24.00 USD, for a one year reserve, to the Sale@Ibis paypal email, since the pre-paid credit card i am using will not allow me to purchase recurring items. If you are able to do this, please message me and we will set up a time.

Thank you.

-Ryan.

maynard
03-19-2012, 04:16 PM
if you have a bank account, you can link it 2 your pay pal account.

you can also just purchase it once per month as ive never heard of pre paid credit cards not being allowed 2 do recurring payments...

ringeR.
03-19-2012, 04:17 PM
if you have a bank account, you can link it 2 your pay pal account.

you can also just purchase it once per month as ive never heard of pre paid credit cards not being allowed 2 do recurring payments...

I do have a bank account, but it doesnt seem to work for payments, i've tried in the past. And yeah, no clue why it doesnt work for recurring payments, but thats what the paki said when i phoned her.

blackmail242
03-19-2012, 04:21 PM
A recurring payment on a prepaid would be the same as you going and buying something for $2 every month from the same place... Logically it would be allowed.

ringeR.
03-19-2012, 04:24 PM
A recurring payment on a prepaid would be the same as you going and buying something for $2 every month from the same place... Logically it would be allowed.

Apparently Visa gift cards don't listen to logic.

I honestly just got on the phone with them about an hour ago, and that is what they told me.

maynard
03-19-2012, 04:24 PM
clearly the woman has no clue what she's talking about.

pre paid credit card = a credit card you pre purchased with a set value on it... reoccuring payment has nothing 2 do with anything.

just use it, will work fine as ive seen other use pre paid cards for admin/reserved slots before.

also you could just go 2 your bank and tell them that you wana link paypal with your account and they will give you all the proper information that you will need 2 do so.

ringeR.
03-19-2012, 04:28 PM
clearly the woman has no clue what she's talking about.

pre paid credit card = a credit card you pre purchased with a set value on it... reoccuring payment has nothing 2 do with anything.

just use it, will work fine as ive seen other use pre paid cards for admin/reserved slots before.

also you could just go 2 your bank and tell them that you wana link paypal with your account and they will give you all the proper information that you will need 2 do so.

I tried the payment, Paypal said it could not validate the payment, thus the woman's excuse of it not allowing recurring payments.
Thanks for the input though, could just be the type of gift card. My account is set up with my bank, but it takes a few days for the payment to go through, thus i would rather use the credit card, and have it work instantly. But i will figure something out. Thanks again.

ringeR.
03-19-2012, 08:19 PM
Resolved. big up to all the people who posted.

/Req. Close.