blk ppl brning
03-21-2012, 06:19 PM
STEAM-ID: STEAM_0:1:13491681

Name in Game: Blk ppl brning
Who banned you: Brett favre
When: 10 mins ago
Where: WCS
Why banned: Anti recoil..

just looked on the ban page, he banned me for 1month, reason anti recoil...
This makes no sense at all, guy was mad because i killed him i guess. There isn't even a demo... How can he prove this and how can i defend myself with no demo?
Unban Please

Thank you

DJ_MikeyRevile
03-21-2012, 06:35 PM
STEAM-ID: STEAM_0:1:13491681

Name in Game: Blk ppl brning
Who banned you: Brett favre
When: 10 mins ago
Where: WCS
Why banned: Anti recoil..

just looked on the ban page, he banned me for 1month, reason anti recoil...
This makes no sense at all, guy was mad because i killed him i guess. There isn't even a demo... How can he prove this and how can i defend myself with no demo?
Unban Please

Thank you

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/8707-Blk-Ppl-Brning-3-21-12-7-10-pm-EDT-STEAM_0-1-13491681?p=131019#post131019 <----the demo and ban post

You were hacking, very obvious might i say. Let our process run its course, if ULA or clan find you innocent you will be unbanned.

blk ppl brning
03-21-2012, 06:52 PM
Lol! you call that hacking?! If that's obvious you really need to learn how to play buddy. O and btw you are aware you can move your mouse down to counter the recoil lift right?
I just hope someone with any cs knowledge views this and gives it the proper verdict. I just can't see how this is hacking.

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

I just Rewatched the Entire demo again. I really do not see how this could be considered hacking.

brett friggin favre
03-21-2012, 06:58 PM
there is a demo, and we were on the same team. how could i be mad about you killing me?

blk ppl brning
03-21-2012, 07:03 PM
was not paying attention what team you were on. Does it really matter? Please tell me how spraying and praying+forcing mouse downwards is hacking. I really can't get over that one.
Everyone who knows how to spray with an ak properly does this. You can easily tell the mouse movement is manual and not automatic.

brett friggin favre
03-21-2012, 07:10 PM
was not paying attention what team you were on. Does it really matter? Please tell me how spraying and praying+forcing mouse downwards is hacking. I really can't get over that one.
Everyone who knows how to spray with an ak properly does this. You can easily tell the mouse movement is manual and not automatic.

you're not forcing it down, a program is. that's why it doesn't show up in the sourcetv demo. also explain the 20 bans from other servers. this should be good.

http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/9/8/2/8/michael-jackson-eating-popcorn.gif

DJ_MikeyRevile
03-21-2012, 07:11 PM

ok, Aiming down results in stray rounds hitting the ground, not heads. now explain to me how "spraying an praying" results in all rounds leaving the weapon at the same direction with no signs of recoil.

blk ppl brning
03-21-2012, 07:11 PM
shit you even hear merritt going he was hacking? wow he was a terrible hacker. I've played with him far many times than any of you two. How could you say that was definate hacking, you were too busy talking about how black people being stupid and not playing fair, while playing. Good one.

DJ_MikeyRevile
03-21-2012, 07:13 PM
shit you even hear merritt going he was hacking? wow he was a terrible hacker. I've played with him far many times than any of you two. How could you say that was definate hacking, you were too busy talking about how black people being stupid and not playing fair, while playing. Good one.
In refrence to you, i found it pretty hilarious. Like i said previously, let the ULA and clan review the ban ad if they find you innocent, you will be unbanned other wise you will be upgraded to perma ban.

blk ppl brning
03-21-2012, 07:14 PM
results in all rounds leaving the weapon at the same direction with no signs of recoil.

I was fully spraying aiming at the feet, progressively i was aiming lower and lower the longer i was holding down the fire button... Spraying while aiming at the torso or feet will result in a headshot at a certain point. Or you won't hit anything at all, if this is the case and im still alive i stop shooting and go for single round shots.

I seriously hope you understand how the recoil mechanics work after this^

BTW how long does the review usually take? I'd like to play tonight, I dont usually have time to game much.

DJ_MikeyRevile
03-21-2012, 07:19 PM
results in all rounds leaving the weapon at the same direction with no signs of recoil.

I was fully spraying aiming at the feet, progressively i was aiming lower and lower the longer i was holding down the fire button... Spraying while aiming at the torso or feet will result in a headshot at a certain point. Or you won't hit anything at all, if this is the case and im still alive i stop shooting and go for single round shots.

I seriously hope you understand how the recoil mechanics work after this^

BTW how long does the review usually take? I'd like to play tonight, I dont usually have time to game much.

LAWL!

Couple days, up to a week.

blk ppl brning
03-21-2012, 07:24 PM
Yes this will be good. Nice proof that you shouldn't be an admin. I traded this account on eve bazaar about 7-8 months ago, so whatever bans you have from other servers before that are invalid. A program forcing the mouse down... nice! You should probably look at the demo fully, you will see the mouse movement isn't consistent, thus impossible to be a program doing it. A thid party application reducing recoil like that are much more obvious and rough movements. Also, the hacks don't do that anymore the no recoil hacks today are much different than the ones from 1.6ish

Here have a look at what no-recoil really is.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYMyLnRAd9U

Hopefully this will shine light on you not being fit enough to be able to ban.

brett friggin favre
03-21-2012, 07:34 PM
wait you're moving your mouse down at the exact same velocity as the gun is moving up so it is perfectly smooth and imperceivable?

http://static.fjcdn.com/comments/Our+identity+as+a+site+are+you+fucking+retarded+_0 99979cd5bbec6228e0207be729b6257.jpg

blk ppl brning
03-21-2012, 07:37 PM
Go watch the demo because you obviously have not.

acolyte_to_jippity
03-21-2012, 07:50 PM
i'm on the fence.

however, you buying your account recently actually doesn't matter. they're still marks against you. i'd suggest you stop being a cunt,and just chill. we have a system set up here, where bans do not become permanent until the demo(s) are reviewed by at least 2 upper level admin or clan members.

there is quite literally nothing you can do until that happens other than run your mouth and piss people off.

blk ppl brning
03-21-2012, 07:52 PM
Sounds good.

Not being a cunt, just replying to one of your admins mistreating me.

acolyte_to_jippity
03-21-2012, 07:54 PM
Sounds good.

Not being a cunt, just retaliating to one of your admins mistreating me.

no. you're retaliating about one of ibis's admins doing his(her?) job. our job is to make calls like this. sometimes, we're wrong. other times, we're not.

like i said, let our procedures run their course. keep checking back, in case we actually do ask you for more information, but otherwise, it's all up to the ULA and clan at this point.

blk ppl brning
03-21-2012, 08:06 PM
Sounds good, thanks for the info. I will keep dropping by from time do time. WCS server arent a dime a dozen anymore.

maynard
03-21-2012, 09:20 PM
http://www.n00bunlimited.net/sm/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:13491681&Submit

http://hellsgamers.com/threads/41114-Unban-Request-Gettodachoppaaa?p=235178&viewfull=1

http://sb.n00bsalad.net/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A1%3A13491681&Submit=

http://bans.plaguefest.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A1%3A13491681&Submit=

http://www.totalpunishmentgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A1%3A13491681&Submit=

http://freefrag.com/sb/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A1%3A13491681&Submit=

http://community.joinpgn.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A1%3A13491681&Submit=

LAWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Penis シ
03-21-2012, 09:55 PM
...also, here's a youtube for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8cOldhTA0M

DJ_MikeyRevile
03-21-2012, 10:06 PM
...also, here's a youtube for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8cOldhTA0M

you have no idea just how much win there is in that post.

blk ppl brning
03-22-2012, 12:30 AM
I'm going to say it again. Anything that occurred before 6 to 7 months on this is not my problem. I traded an eve accent for this.

Second, these bans have nothing to do with the situation at hand. They do not prove any evidence from the current ban and are neither on any of the current community servers.

Why are you guys trying so hard to digg up dirt on this account to get me banned?
Evaluate the demo properly and that Is all... Why the hell would I go through all this trouble?
The time spent googling my steam Id could have been spent looking at the demo.

brett friggin favre
03-22-2012, 12:43 AM
I'm going to say it again. Anything that occurred before 6 to 7 months on this is not my problem. I traded an eve accent for this.

Second, these bans have nothing to do with the situation at hand. They do not prove any evidence from the current ban and are neither on any of the current community servers.

Why are you guys trying so hard to digg up dirt on this account to get me banned?
Evaluate the demo properly and that Is all... Why the hell would I go through all this trouble?
The time spent googling my steam Id could have been spent looking at the demo.

anyone who weighs in on the ban watches the demo. it is our job to get as much info as we can on the entire scope of the incident, and that's why we do the background check. we can't just take you for your word that you traded for this account, and even if we did, we don't know that you didn't get 10 vac bans before that so it really doesn't matter. the fact is that your account has a nasty past and you will be judged for it on some level.

nightstrife
03-22-2012, 12:43 AM
So wait let me ask this.

Is this your account or not?

XX0wnsXY
03-22-2012, 12:46 AM
So wait let me ask this.

Is this your account or not?

He traded it for an eve online account so im assuming its his...now. I cant review the demo tonight, so hopefully the other ULAs can review it...or ill try tomorrow before work...but it takes 2 or a clan anyway.

nightstrife
03-22-2012, 12:52 AM
Ok so all of the things that happened in the past with this acount is now his responsibility when he took over the rights of the account of the previous owner. He is held accountible for all things. I would suggest next time make your own account or look better into the steam Id to see what it is like. Good luck you going to need it.

blk ppl brning
03-22-2012, 12:54 AM
I am in full control of the account at the moment. I just don't see why the account history has to be brought in on this. The demo has enough evidence as is. I even link a video showin what no recoil looks like. There's no hacking on that demo what so ever and hopefully a higher up admin will see that.

XX0wnsXY
03-22-2012, 12:55 AM
Ok so all of the things that happened in the past with this acount is now his responsibility when he took over the rights of the account of the previous owner. He is held accountible for all things. I would suggest next time make your own account or look better into the steam Id to see what it is like. Good luck you going to need it.

My thoughts exactly...lol. Gotta do your research!

blk ppl brning
03-22-2012, 12:59 AM
Why would I need luck? I was not hacking.
Btw the account has no history in the community. Like I said the demo should be enough. Why the account history?

---------- Post added at 01:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 AM ----------

What im understanding from wat some of you are sayin is that it doesn't matter if I was hacking or not. The account history will land me a ban??

XX0wnsXY
03-22-2012, 12:59 AM
Why would I need luck? I was not hacking.
Btw the account has no history in the community. Like I said the demo should be enough. Why the account history?

Welp...at any rate..you cant do anything until the demo has been reviewed and voted on by two ULA or one clan. It would be up to clan to say how much of the ban history to take into account...as far as the demo goes...we will see. I would be patient, as it is out of your control.

maynard
03-22-2012, 01:03 AM

yeah... I don't buy that. your excuse means nothing. every 1 has an excuse, and yours is hardly original.

blk ppl brning
03-22-2012, 01:05 AM
Just trying to defend myself here hope you understand. It's all a bit bizarre to get banned for hacking when you're not and everyone is acting like the de decision is made and they're sure I was hacking

---------- Post added at 02:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 AM ----------

I really do not care to explain for those or make an excuse.... You have a demo! That should be enough Maynard!
And by the way those bans are a year+ old! Why are people prosecuting me
Let the higher admins decide, I'm not even voted on yet.

blackmail242
03-22-2012, 01:12 AM
Best way to show that you actually bought it would be to show a reciept? Also there are TONS of no-recoil scripts out there which can be as unique as a snowflake or as generic as a #2 pencil. So in that sense the video you showed is just ONE of MANY types of no-recoil. :P hope and pray.

brett friggin favre
03-22-2012, 01:14 AM
one voted on you. and we're just taking everything into account. it's part of what we do. we're thorough and we look into this stuff. we have a proven process that we follow, just be appreciative that you at least have a chance to prove your innocence as many communities don't.

blk ppl brning
03-22-2012, 01:23 AM
Be appreciative? IM INNOCENT... You be appreciative you can buy your admin because with that horrible call you couldn't be one anywhere else.

And how can I show a receipt of a trade ????

acolyte_to_jippity
03-22-2012, 01:29 AM
I really do not care to explain for those or make an excuse.... You have a demo! That should be enough Maynard!
And by the way those bans are a year+ old! Why are people prosecuting me

well, few things.
imagine you had a brother. imagine you let them play on your account. imagine they downloaded some hacks, and were caught. now, we would not unban you because you are responsible for your own account. it's the same thing. you have a very long history of bans at other communities. not the people that owned the account before you, YOU. why you? because, they're not on the account. you are. that fact is indisputable. you're not going to fight it and win. hell, you're not even going to fight it and lose. you're just going to be ignored.

2nd, it is up to maynard to decide. notice how below his name, it says IBIS? just IBIS. not IBIS NOOb, or IBIS G0D. people with the simple title, are members of the IBIS clan. they are few, and they are above admins. they are the ones that run this joint. therefore, maynard's voice (girly and squeaky as it might be jk) carries a slight bit more weight than most anyone else's.

also, you won't be the first to get pissed off with our unban procedure. you think that just because you claim to be innocent, we need to jump over ourselves to unban your sorry little ass? well guess what, we don't. you don't matter. why? because you can't sit down for a mother fucking day or two, and WAIT. this might have all been sorted out on its own. instead, you decided to get impatient, and COMPLETELY disregard my previous advice. notice how you began getting angry only after you kept talking? direct. correlation. also, brett is a fairly long-time regular around here. he's hardly a 16 year old kid on a power trip, though your temper tantrum and "i'm gonna take my toys and go home" attitude sure does put you in a league populated by the likes of 12 year olds.

blk ppl brning
03-22-2012, 01:37 AM
Mad? Keep em comming

Btw I'd I had a brother and he hacked and got me banned On THIS SERVER Too fuckkn bad the ban sticks. Instead of stepping on my dick and shitting all over my why don't you tell
Me how you would feel of you got banned front server you spent time leveling on for a bullshit untrue reason? And don't you bullshit me

This isn't the reaction of a 12 yearold. I'm not breing impatient I'm defending myself. Step off

Mind the mistakes this is written with a phone

brett friggin favre
03-22-2012, 01:44 AM
Mad? Keep em comming

Btw I'd I had a brother and he hacked and got me banned On THIS SERVER Too fuckkn bad the ban sticks. Instead of stepping on my dick and shitting all over my why don't you tell
Me how you would feel of you got banned front server you spent time leveling on for a bullshit untrue reason? And don't you bullshit me

This isn't the reaction of a 12 yearold. I'm not breing impatient I'm defending myself. Step off

first off, you're getting rather worked up after spending no more than 3 hours on our server. and i've been under the microscope here before http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/4811-Check-this . i don't remember being mad anywhere in that post, and my courtesy is one thing that helped raise peoples opinions of me and helped my case. if you want people to work with you, you need to work with them, not bitch and moan using every word in your little sailor's cursing dictionary to try to force a community of veterans to submit to your will. that doesn't fly here.

CYBER
03-22-2012, 01:45 AM
Ohhh this should be good!
Im torn between rushing into this demo to see if he really hacks, or to sit back , get a popcorn and watch him squirm for a few days ...
Yeahh, i think i'll watch this soon:smirk:
Its ur lucky day. So chill now , bcos the fun's about to begin.

blk ppl brning
03-22-2012, 01:51 AM
The mad one is not you but acolyte . According to him I don't matter. Lmao that kind of attitude is no good. Your players are why keep the community n servers alive. Not you acolyte

---------- Post added at 02:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 AM ----------

Not squirming. Just can't get over these guys won't event give me a chance and are sure im guilty since the beginning. It's rediculous.

brett friggin favre
03-22-2012, 01:53 AM
The mad one is not you but acolyte . According to him I don't matter. Lmao that kind of attitude is no good. Your players are why keep the community n servers alive. Not you acolyte

on the contrary, the mad one is you. :snob: but you should understand where he's coming from. we have a solid core of regulars and admins who keep this community running. they're fun to play with and play legit. people like you, who come in here and try to act like you're the shit and the world revolved around you, actually are a detriment to the community and are, indeed, not worth anything to us. sorry if your mommy told you you're the most important thing in the world. if you are found innocent for some strange reason, you'll be welcome here, though you should consider an attitude adjustment. hubris from newcomers is not exactly valued here.

CYBER
03-22-2012, 01:54 AM
The mad one is not you but acolyte . According to him I don't matter. Lmao that kind of attitude is no good. Your players are why keep the community n servers alive. Not you acolyteDo me a favor please and translate me what u just said in english:)? I seriously did not understand a single word. Nways relax now, aco might not have the authority to get u banned or not , i am however, and i tell u that what aco says is completely true. U are held accountable to do ur research on an account u purchase or trade or even share with a family member or friend. Ur word really doesnt mean anything to be honest. I dnt discrimnate based on what ppl write in their unban threads, i only look at solid proof.

blk ppl brning
03-22-2012, 01:59 AM
Act like I'm the shit? What drugs are you on? Sounds more like you need to adjust yours. Some power tippin loser who bans on a whin. Your opinion means nothing to me

Cyber on the other hand makes sense. Instead of jumping to conclusions and looking at bs he's Gunna look at the real proof

And sorry cyber but I can't translate. It's a pain in the ass typing with this phone

Penis シ
03-22-2012, 02:01 AM
Your "brother" got banned http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/6132-STEAM_0-1-13491681-Forza-Napoli!! here.

That ban was thrown out last year for not being in proper format. You've decided to try your luck and come BACK tonight and then take a ban that IS in proper format.

You, sir, just like the abuse.

On a side note, fuck you Brett. I remember that thread. I WISH I was better at spotting hacks back then because I would have joined the discussion. And the "fuck you" is for YOU being put under a microscope but never me. I have been playing here for a few years and after I make the top 10 NOBODY ever questioned me :( (invitations)

brett friggin favre
03-22-2012, 02:04 AM
Act like I'm the shit? What drugs are you on? Sounds more like you need to adjust yours. Some power tippin loser who bans on a whin. Your opinion means nothing to me

Cyber on the other hand makes sense. Instead of jumping to conclusions and looking at bs he's Gunna look at the real proof

And sorry cyber but I can't translate. It's a pain in the ass typing with this phone

i banned you after speccing you for several rounds and seeing shaking associated with anti recoil and aim asssist and an irregular bullet spray pattern. i was also discussing it the whole time on steam and admin chat with mikey. it was hardly on a whim. also in posting the ban thread, i had to watch the demo to find tickmarks indicative of what i saw, and what i saw did indeed confirm what i saw in-game. if there had been any serious doubt in my mind after watching the demo, i would've overturned my own ban for lack of evidence. again you're being hypocritical, and jumping to conclusions while accusing me of doing so.

and penis, that ban thread was from last year :smirk: not last week. and if it makes you feel better, i specced you a few times.

blk ppl brning
03-22-2012, 02:07 AM
look at the date. More than a year old. I didnt come back to
Test my luck. You got a serious hard on for
Me. Step off and view the evidence. Stop trying to find whatever reason you can to get me banned and base yourself on the demo. Ty.

---------- Post added at 03:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 AM ----------

Im sorry... But You're an idiot if you think there is aim assist and shaking associated with anti recoil. This is just sad... I find it Preety funny that you were in the same position as me yet you give me no mercy.

Penis シ
03-22-2012, 02:13 AM
I could and normally WOULD check the evidence; but my opinion doesn't matter here.

See that's the important part. I KNOW that nothing I say or do will change the flow of things; you don't. Matter of fact, I, personally, believe that your history speaks for itself. YOUR steam id has been confirmed in SEVERAL other communities for hacking. You say you traded the account. WELL, SIR,

When you complete Steam's registration process, you create a Steam account ("Account"). Your Account may also include billing information you provide to us for the purchase of Subscriptions. You are solely responsible for all activity on your Account and for the security of your computer system. You may not reveal, share or otherwise allow others to use your password or Account. You agree that you are personally responsible for the use of your password and Account and for all of the communication and activity on Steam that results from use of your login name and password. You may not sell or charge others for the right to use your Account, or otherwise transfer your Account.

That is from the GOD DAMNED steam user agreement. Why doesn't anyone EVER read that shit?! Matter of fact, thank you for linking your account, I'm PERSONALLY reporting you to steam using this thread here as evidence. So even IF you are not hacking, your account is not long for this world.

blk ppl brning
03-22-2012, 02:19 AM
No the history doesn't mean shit. Idk why you're so bent over this. The evidence is what matters. Stop tryin to avoid the issue at hand. History doesn't mean anything in this! I couldn't care if this account was banned from 500 servers the evidence speaks for itself! And if your opinion doesn't matter why do you keep posting this bs??!!

Nemesis
03-22-2012, 02:22 AM
While i agree with your stance on the blacks, i feel this link may help you the most:

http://www.amazon.com/Counter-Strike-Source-Pc/dp/B000AOJ7FK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1332400835&sr=8-1

Penis シ
03-22-2012, 02:23 AM
I reported the account. :D Good luck explaining to steam that you've either used hacks in their games or illegally acquired the account. Wonder how you'll get out of that one. And again, the evidence doesn't matter as your account wont be around for long anyway. :D

maynard
03-22-2012, 02:23 AM
Why are people prosecuting me

what happens on your steam account you're responsible for.... any CS community will agree.... your excuse of I just bought this account does not do anything for you.

I also outrank the higher admins FYI as I'm a clan member, not an admin.

brett friggin favre
03-22-2012, 02:24 AM
No the history doesn't mean shit. Idk why you're so bent over this. The evidence is what matters. Stop tryin to avoid the issue at hand. History doesn't mean anything in this! I couldn't care if this account was banned from 500 servers the evidence speaks for itself! And if your opinion doesn't matter why do you keep posting this bs??!!

your opinion doesn't matter, why do you keep posting this bs? i'm sorry but clearly you're not even paying attention to penis' post which says that your account is going to be banned from steam entirely.

oh hey, your mom sent me a vid of you from last year. i made a gif. soooo cute!

http://www.macromeme.com/cat/kid-kick-ball.gif

Assassin
03-22-2012, 02:25 AM
Haha amazing...*popcorn*

blk ppl brning
03-22-2012, 02:30 AM
Lmfao so ur one of those losers. Grow up penis, you should know steam only bans on detection not on reports. Read the steam FAQ lardass. That's the oldest threat. You dumb child...

Btw just shows how much fail your ban is Brett you have to resort to insulting when you have nothing else to prove I am hacking. Someone revoke this clowns admin.

maynard
03-22-2012, 02:31 AM
actually it's not really a dumb threat as we send all our demo's 2 steambans.com

countless people have lost their accounts due 2 the fact we don't just remove people from our community, we go right 2 the source and involve steambans as well.

blk ppl brning
03-22-2012, 02:32 AM
Alright Maynard. But like I said the evidence speaks for itself.... And I'm not worried at all, they see the demo and brush it off. So yes it is a dumb threat. Like I said why would I go thru the bs to get unbanned if I was really hacking... I like the mod

Nemesis
03-22-2012, 02:33 AM
Ya brett your bans are shit and you are a bad person on the inside, and penis is tubby.

Sorry i think think this guy needs some help, he's just a wee boy :(

Penis シ
03-22-2012, 02:38 AM
Fuck you for calling me fat.

Me circa halloween. Sexier and much further along the highway to the danger zone than you'll ever be.

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/317221_786592889623_24203472_39034877_1342203949_n .jpg

maynard
03-22-2012, 02:42 AM
stop flaming my community members. you will just lose your posts from here on out if it continues.

blk ppl brning
03-22-2012, 02:44 AM
Can't stand up for myself? Kids been flaming for some time. They changed the whole subject of the tread. When I'm on the server I don't flame anyone, I don't even talk. I refuse to sit there and let some kid say Ey his account has been banned from here n there and he should be banned when he didn't even look at the demo which he stated earlier. People read this and what they are saying may influence them

maynard
03-22-2012, 02:47 AM
no, actually you came in here flaming and disrespecting people right from the get go... you were even told 2 stop being a cunt once already.

Penis シ
03-22-2012, 02:53 AM
People read this and what they are saying may influence them

What may influence them? The fact that you're a rule breaker on at LEAST some level? Or the fact that you have used BOTH the "someone had this account before" AND the "my brother played" excuses?

We can be civil about this. What would you like stricken from the record?

Nemesis
03-22-2012, 03:04 AM
Fuck you for calling me fat.

Me circa halloween. Sexier and much further along the highway to the danger zone than you'll ever be.

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/317221_786592889623_24203472_39034877_1342203949_n .jpg

since when were you black?

maynard
03-22-2012, 03:08 AM
unban request denied.

thread closed.

CYBER
03-22-2012, 03:12 AM
Found hacking by 2 ULAs. Motion to unban, denied.
Also, in case you dont know the ibis policy, dont go making another thread requesting to unban or spamming our forums with such requests after this, they'll be automatically closed and you'd be also banned from forums, just an fyi about how we run shit here.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/8707-Blk-Ppl-Brning-3-21-12-7-10-pm-EDT-STEAM_0-1-13491681?p=131149#post131149
Closed.
edit: crap. maynard updated the thread a second before i did -.-