View Full Version : Skarth, 3/27/12, STEAM_0:1:4145814

brett friggin favre
03-28-2012, 01:55 AM
Name in Game: Skarth
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:4145814
Where: wcs
Link to ban: n/a
Reason for perma ban: aim assist

his steam account has been active since 04, which makes me wonder, but it is also vac banned ( http://www.vacbanned.com/view/detail/id/76561197968557357 ). i wish they told us why. i haven't issued the ban as he's not like some crazy super aimbotter, but i can't believe he's legit, so i wanted to put this up for second, third, fourth opinions.

on to the demos. first, mill. start watching at tick 89000 and just watch til he leaves (just a few rounds). slow it down a lot, notice the snap to his shots. it's like he's off, he's off, then he's RIGHT ON and shooting. consistently. doesn't look natural. also, watch me at tick 121000 for epic bird lulz.

crackhouse. ticks 13800, 17000 (series), 24500 (series), 30000, 35800, 37800, and 40000. if a saw this kind of activity one time or a few times i wouldn't think a thing of it, but note the consistency and i mean fucking consistency with which he snaps to the target and shoots at the exact same time.

ahhhh running out of upload space

also, thanks to rev. maynard for being paranoid about this guy. he mentions it when skarth joins in mill.

DJ_MikeyRevile
03-28-2012, 06:00 AM
Name in Game: Skarth
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:4145814
Where: wcs
Link to ban: n/a
Reason for perma ban: aim assist

his steam account has been active since 04, which makes me wonder, but it is also vac banned ( http://www.vacbanned.com/view/detail/id/76561197968557357 ). i wish they told us why. i haven't issued the ban as he's not like some crazy super aimbotter, but i can't believe he's legit, so i wanted to put this up for second, third, fourth opinions.

on to the demos. first, mill. start watching at tick 89000 and just watch til he leaves (just a few rounds). slow it down a lot, notice the snap to his shots. it's like he's off, he's off, then he's RIGHT ON and shooting. consistently. doesn't look natural. also, watch me at tick 121000 for epic bird lulz.

crackhouse. ticks 13800, 17000 (series), 24500 (series), 30000, 35800, 37800, and 40000. if a saw this kind of activity one time or a few times i wouldn't think a thing of it, but note the consistency and i mean fucking consistency with which he snaps to the target and shoots at the exact same time.

ahhhh running out of upload space

also, thanks to rev. maynard for being paranoid about this guy. he mentions it when skarth joins in mill.
Screw you and your rar files!

Reviewing now.

Never ban somebody off of what rev maynard thinks, he is almost equal to wassabi.

The Mill demo, i saw nothing. Not one scratch, i will review crack house after work.

brett friggin favre
03-28-2012, 11:07 AM
Screw you and your rar files!

Reviewing now.

Never ban somebody off of what rev maynard thinks, he is almost equal to wassabi.

The Mill demo, i saw nothing. Not one scratch, i will review crack house after work.

sorry, the mill one was too big to attach lol so i had to compress it, and figured i'd do the same with crackhouse. and yeah i just like to take a look at anyone accused of being suspicious. looking back at the demos again today, crackhouse is the better of the two for sure. it's more consistent throughout the ticks i show to a degree where it just can't be natural in my opinion. note the trace to the ground on several occasions in there too.

XX0wnsXY
03-28-2012, 12:57 PM
I don't see anything to support aim assist. I am voting inconclusive on these...although there is no ban in place..which means you have doubts as well. Keep an eye on him and I will do the same.

DJ_MikeyRevile
03-29-2012, 11:57 AM
Bump.

CYBER
03-29-2012, 01:07 PM
Brett, although im the one that told you to post the demo on the forums for other ppl's opinion, im glad you did because after watching it a few more time, im voting inconclusive. I dont particularly like the way he plays, i find it fishy, specially with the consistent head shots off target, i suggest you keep an eye out for when you see a more conclusive demo. Well played not to ban the guy when u weren sure. Props for that, this way he has no clue we're watching him. Perma currently denied for inconclusive evidence, but i strongly recommend u keep watching him. Closed.