PDA

View Full Version : Jewbacabrah | 04/08/2012 11:14am EST | STEAM_0:1:7417882

Chef C Green
04-08-2012, 11:48 AM
Name in Game: Jewbacabrah
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:7417882
Where: WCS
Link to ban: NO BAN ISSUED (Disconnected and Insufficient Proof)

Reason for perma ban: Wallhax. Attached is the demo from de_dust2045. Below is a few ticks where he is using Wallhax, however, he also gets several questionable kills throughout the map. Wallhax was sufficient enough though for me to watch for. As for why he is not banned, I still am not able to get onto SB to do a ban (Have already talked with ZERO about it), and because I am being more careful now, I am not banning unless absolutely sure. If a ULA could please issue the 1mo ban, I'd greatly appreciate it (after they've confirmed the demo of course).

DEMO:

TICKS:
15500: You can see vagabond in the distance teleport closer to T spawn, and as Baca is going up the slope, you see him track the vagabond and kill him (While he is both behind a ledge AND invisible)
31000: Enters the tunnel, and tracks the CT behind the corner and begins shooting before he can see him.
70500: I LOL'D a bit at this. Turns head, BAM! Chest shots a vagabond hanging in mid air (nothing giving vagabond away. No difuse, no smoke, no trail...)

Enjoy :icon_mrgreen:

blackmail242
04-08-2012, 12:11 PM
I can vouch for 70500. I was standing a little ways down, heard him but couldn't figure out where he was. I turned around didn't even see him on radar and this guy walks over and bam kills.

brett friggin favre
04-08-2012, 01:56 PM
if you dont have the map,
http://www.gamebanana.com/css/maps/160059

my take, it's esp if anything. that first tick was total bs, no way the vaga's on radar unless he has esp, and he goes straight to him. 31k is inconclusive in my book since he had a teammate on the other side of the doors, 70k again looks like esp but i think the best tick would be 15k. it's tough to tell with esp though and i'd like to have more ticks before a perma was made personally.

Chef C Green
04-08-2012, 02:27 PM
i'd like to have more ticks before a perma was made personally

I respect that. There were some more "questionable" kills in there, but those three spots I noticed while watching and hunted solely for them. I wouldn't be surprised if there was more in the demo to go off of but those were my red-flags (further ticks would be best pulled by ULA's as they know what better to look for I'm sure).

brett friggin favre
04-08-2012, 02:55 PM
I respect that. There were some more "questionable" kills in there, but those three spots I noticed while watching and hunted solely for them. I wouldn't be surprised if there was more in the demo to go off of but those were my red-flags (further ticks would be best pulled by ULA's as they know what better to look for I'm sure).

alright, i thought you watched the whole thing and thats all you saw lol. if nobody else does, i'll take another look in a while. guy's definitely suuuper fishy if nothing else.

CYBER
04-08-2012, 05:43 PM
tick 30 k i dont even know why its on the list. perfectly explained by the teammate shooting the guy lol...

but ticks 15k and 70 k... i had to rewatch this about 7 times, wireframe and not, voice enable 0, even considered radar... i honestly found no other conclusion other than ESP imo.
Tick 15k is stronger tho, bcos of the wall between the players: he cannot see the vaga on radar because of the wall (i also rotated teammates) but he can spot through esp...).
Also in tick 70k, there's the chance that the vaga appeared on his or teammate radar... But to just turn around and kill him with ONE SHOT SHOTTY? ... I have been playing vaga for 3 years and i usually know where ppl tend to teleport ... But there's absolutely no way that he could get both the angle and the altitude of the vaga in 1 shot...and without a flashlight.

Also, very important, not only does he stay usually afk at the beginning of many rounds, but when blink called 'walls' at tivk 71k, without even specifying who, jewbacca hopped to spec litterally INSTANTLY ... And then in spec he was using the war3menu... This might just be a hunch, and not credible, but i believe that he was trying to find what race blink was and discovered that the race is invisible ...and try to see how he could explain killing blink.
For all we know he probably had no clue he was killing such race... Again, just a hunch..
remember, if someone can target invis vaga, u should look for esp not walls :)

that said, i hope spasm the skeptical can show up here and give his vote:P or someone more waller-skeptical :P

im calling ESP on this one...unless he was ghosting?...both bannable, but if you notice carefully: both questionable ticks were LITTERALLY at he beginning of each round... no one died by then i think... and unfortunately my skins broke my game so i cant see anyone is spec... if someone is in spec at that time...we might want to consider at the possibility of tag team ghoster...
but if he's solo...
ESP, i cant find another excuse to those ticks.

DJ_MikeyRevile
04-09-2012, 06:09 AM
Inconclusive, don't rule him out though as he is fishy non the less. Plenty of times i have had vaga kills like that its just about judging there velocity and height from where they teled from. the "What looks like ESP" was so inconsistent i will have to say no perma, for now.

Edit: to clarify, enemies still show up on radar if they are on the other side of a wall, hell iv used radar to see where an enemy is on the map, little blue arrows popping up where the action is leads me in the right direction for the fight! 1 questionable tick that can be summed up in one word "luck" is not enough evidence to pin a ban on this guy.

CYBER
04-09-2012, 10:09 AM
Inconclusive, don't rule him out though as he is fishy non the less. Plenty of times i have had vaga kills like that its just about judging there velocity and height from where they teled from. the "What looks like ESP" was so inconsistent i will have to say no perma, for now.

Edit: to clarify, enemies still show up on radar if they are on the other side of a wall, hell iv used radar to see where an enemy is on the map, little blue arrows popping up where the action is leads me in the right direction for the fight! 1 questionable tick that can be summed up in one word "luck" is not enough evidence to pin a ban on this guy.

i agree. but i rotated all the players and no one saw the guy.
ALSO i went to the wcs scrim server , and with the help of penis who gladly offered his time, he teleported to those EXACT same spots and i traced the movements of 15k and 70 k about 10 different times exactly the way the demo showed him, not ONCE did he appear on the radar... and this is me KNOWING where he was and i still couldnt hear/see where he was either...heck i even tried to spray and pray the guy EXACTLY where penis was supposed to be, and i couldnt get the hit on him from the first shot, it all differed by half an inch or so...
i find it extremely BS that a guy just goes there and gets 1 shot hits on the vaga without a flashlight, radar or sound to help him...

Steamer
04-09-2012, 10:16 AM
Plenty of evidence for ESP. Watched it all up to 75K. Hacks.