PDA

View Full Version : Gif as sprays :D

blackmail242
04-16-2012, 12:12 AM
I finally found a working way to make a gif your spray! You make it a VTF file throught some programs and then insert the file into your cstrike/Materials/vgui/logo . :P If you have any good gifs I'll redo em in the right format and post them back or whatever if I have time for it >.>

acolyte_to_jippity
04-16-2012, 07:09 AM
I finally found a working way to make a gif your spray! You make it a VTF file throught some programs and then insert the file into your cstrike/Materials/vgui/logo . :P If you have any good gifs I'll redo em in the right format and post them back or whatever if I have time for it >.>

it's almost as if you looked for 5 min. on gamebananna, or google...

blackmail242
04-16-2012, 08:08 AM
-.-; Yeah but it was a pain to actually get it to work.

DJ_MikeyRevile
04-16-2012, 08:49 AM
-.-; Yeah but it was a pain to actually get it to work. any task past existing, requires +5 brain cells to be efficient at said task.

blackmail242
04-16-2012, 03:53 PM
Lemme rephrase that: All the fucking links that popped up were from 2006 - 2008, aka prior orange box. Most of the programs were no longer offered and on top of all this lastly the specs as to how the spray has to be were located on 4 different pages -.-;

acolyte_to_jippity
04-16-2012, 04:55 PM
Lemme rephrase that: All the fucking links that popped up were from 2006 - 2008, aka prior orange box. Most of the programs were no longer offered and on top of all this lastly the specs as to how the spray has to be were located on 4 different pages -.-;

i'm fairly certain that the dev wiki would give you spray requirements, and you can use nem's tools (no, not the fucktard from here) to do the conversions

http://nemesis.thewavelength.net/index.php?c=178

Joker
04-18-2012, 01:11 AM
i'm fairly certain that the dev wiki would give you spray requirements, and you can use nem's tools (no, not the fucktard from here) to do the conversions

http://nemesis.thewavelength.net/index.php?c=178

your url is broken or doesn't exist

acolyte_to_jippity
04-18-2012, 07:14 AM
your url is broken or doesn't exist

works just fine for me....