PDA

View Full Version : Te echo de menos tu besos.

Itsholytime
04-16-2012, 06:26 AM
So what is the rule with Ibis in your name is it only for admins, community members, secret anbu black ops members. Or WAT DA HALE BRUH?

Ty, for jour time senior.

SCRIBBLE
04-16-2012, 06:51 AM
Any community member can have the IBIS group tag.

Paying admins can have the IBIS.A tag in their player name or the IBIS Admin Group tag.

Clan members are listed with the IBIS tag, minus the .A, DO NOT put this tag on.

acolyte_to_jippity
04-16-2012, 07:08 AM
Any community member can have the IBIS group tag.

Paying admins can have the IBIS.A tag in their player name or the IBIS Admin Group tag.

Clan members are listed with the IBIS tag, minus the .A, DO NOT put this tag on.

since that sounded confusing even to me...

if you're an admin, you can have ibis.a in your name. having ibis (w/out the a) is reserved only for clan, and you can and probably will be banned on sight if you have it in your name.

the group tag thing is stupid. just use your name.

Itsholytime
04-16-2012, 07:21 AM
Thanks for clearing that up guys, I was confused! Some time in the future for sure I'd like to try and ap for the clan :P

DJ_MikeyRevile
04-16-2012, 07:36 AM
Thanks for clearing that up guys, I was confused! Some time in the future for sure I'd like to try and ap for the clan :P

will you be around for the next 1025141 years?

Rezel
04-16-2012, 11:07 AM
Ibis.a = Admin

<ibis> = A clan member, If you wear this tag your liable to get permanently banned.

Pl@YwithM3
04-16-2012, 11:36 AM
Ibis.a = Admin

<ibis> = A clan member, If you wear this tag your liable to get permanently banned.

rlly? damn i was a softy, i only gave some kid a day ban a few months back for refusal to remove it

"Thread: Te echo de menos tu besos." ..... ingles porfavor ;o

Itsholytime
04-16-2012, 02:46 PM
Usted no habla espanol? Oh I see, well now I know what not to do :o! Yes Mikey, You are stuck with me *Slow motion* *Sandlot the movie* FOR EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. :wtg:

maynard
04-16-2012, 05:24 PM
*Slow motion* *Sandlot the movie* FOR EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. :wtg:

Lol... me and my cousin were doing that the other day constantly when we were drinking... awesome movie.

Steamer
04-16-2012, 05:33 PM
Watched that movie soooo many times as a kid.

H-Q7b-vHY3Q

DJ_MikeyRevile
04-16-2012, 05:36 PM
Oh yeah, the Great Bambino. Of course! I thought you said the Great Bambi.

that Wimpy Deer?

maynard
04-16-2012, 05:43 PM
Baseball rules.

Chef C Green
04-16-2012, 09:01 PM
Baseball rules.

Speak for yourself... I had to watch Phillies for that first game of the season... STUPID COACH! STUPID!!! Least the flyer's are keepin' my spirits high v.v

DJ_MikeyRevile
04-16-2012, 10:10 PM
Minnesota Twins, will always be one of the greatest teams in baseball. Tell aliens use us as husks or something.

maynard
04-17-2012, 01:39 AM
Halladay is a machine.

Penis シ
04-17-2012, 02:13 AM
Speak for yourself... I had to watch Phillies for that first game of the season... STUPID COACH! STUPID!!! Least the flyer's are keepin' my spirits high v.v

WTF do you mean stupid coach? Manuel is a MASTER of his craft. You can go die now. Aside from that, it's CERTAINLY not Charlie's fault Howard and Utley hurt themselves. What should they have done after that? They don't have the budget to bring in MORE hitters when they have to keep them on payroll. They don't have the room too either because at some point, you'll have to make a choice between the replacements and franchise players. Nobody made you watch the phillies for the few weeks of this season and nobody is making you watch more. Go away now.

maynard
04-17-2012, 02:33 AM
Lmfao :reddot: