Lambazza
05-14-2012, 02:57 PM
Name in Game: "♡ …………Lambazza #<3..."
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:19718185
Who banned you: "checkster"
When: "05-14-12 15:44"
Where: "GunGame MOD+ IBISGaming.com"
Why banned: "disrespect for rules, extended ban due to history"
Link to ban: "http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:19718185&Submit"

Other/Reason to unban:

I'm getting sort of tired of this shit, first banned for 30 minutes, then extended to a full day for no reason other than he wanted to "knife round" this server has no "rules" on when an admin tell you to knife you have to, I'm a bit flustered but seriously, come the fuck on. So many admin abusing shits here, my "History" is majorly all abused bans anyway... two of them were justified, but apparently I can be banned for not knowing we were knife fighting (I had music on, and sound was majorly off, no real warning and also a bullshit rule [which doesn't exist might I add])

Here's some admin disrespect too (A real reason to ban me):
Fuck you "Checkster", and please proceed to penetrate your fucking asshole, good game shitty. (I love you don't take this the wrong way :) <3.)

PS:
Love you "Checkster" :), hope you can overcome your pettiness some day when you grow into big boy pants,. It's okay though I developed slowly too (Sorry if I'm wrong I just assume things like this sometimes.) ^.^ <3.

nightstrife
05-14-2012, 03:26 PM
1 day ban is a bit to much yeah he joined in late and didn't know what was going on but you cant enforce knife only rule since it isn't a rule. you dont have to knife only in a server with guns. if you want to knife only go to a knife only server checkster. ban should be reverted since nothing was done wrong.

Lambazza
05-14-2012, 03:30 PM
If it gets reverted I have no quarrels lol I honestly have nothing against checkster whatsoever except this xD <3. But yeah... Thank you "nightstrife."

I was a bit mad earlier, not going to edit it, because that's how I felt at the time of posting, but yeah. xD

checkster
05-14-2012, 04:21 PM
1 day ban is a bit to much yeah he joined in late and didn't know what was going on but you cant enforce knife only rule since it isn't a rule. you dont have to knife only in a server with guns. if you want to knife only go to a knife only server checkster. ban should be reverted since nothing was done wrong.

He was told two times. I extended the ban due to this record.

Lambazza
05-14-2012, 04:23 PM

Wait, so your telling me you ARE an admin abuser and want to continue this? Okaithan <3.

meekz
05-14-2012, 04:27 PM

Its a GUNGAME server not a KNIFEGAME server, he does not have to Knife because its not in the RULESSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Extending his BAN to 1 day just because of his HISTORY? Seriously? Thats fucked up and unprofessional.

Unban this dude he aint do nothing wrong

nightstrife
05-14-2012, 04:27 PM
so if i went in there and you were doing knife only and i wasnt doing that was using a gun you would right an admin abuse thread i guess this thread is just plain stupid since it isnt a rule dumbass damn you maynard you cant have a day off

Lambazza
05-14-2012, 04:29 PM
Its a GUNGAME server not a KNIFEGAME server, he does not have to Knife because its not in the RULESSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Extending his BAN to 1 day just because of his HISTORY? Seriously? Thats fucked up and unprofessional.

Unban this dude he aint do nothing wrong

Thank you for stating my case :).

so if i went in there and you were doing knife only and i wasnt doing that was using a gun you would right an admin abuse thread i guess this thread is just plain stupid since it isnt a rule dumbass damn you maynard you cant have a day off

As to you as well :) <3.

brett friggin favre
05-14-2012, 04:53 PM
using guns when others are enjoying some knifing is a dick move. real talk

realer talk, you can't ban for dick moves. c'mon checkster, you know better

unfortunately it requires an upper or action from checkster to unban, so you'll have to wait it out a bit more. rest assured though, this will be checkster's one pass on this sort of issue. DICK MOVES ARE NOT BANNABLE IF THEY DO NOT BREAK ANY SERVER RULES. you can't ad-lib your own rules.

maynard
05-14-2012, 05:01 PM
checkster, do not do that again. it's a GG server, play it as it's meant 2 be played, or go find a knife server.

unbanned.