06-01-2012, 08:11 PM
Usernam: lone wolf

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:48875306

Who Banned You: Erdenay

When: 6/1/12 2:04

Where: WC3 Server

Why Banned: Supposedly Aimbot

Link To Ban: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/getdemo.php?type=b&id=5364

Other/Reason to unban: I dont get how I am hacking when I've never hacked on counter-strike or even think about doing such a thing over the years I have played this game. And if I did hack I would be sure to have turned it off when Aleko and Erbenay said they were going afk but instead went to Spectate. It's not hard to tell when they do this to demo. Anyway I've never hacked nor plan to hack. Thanks for your time and patience Zero.

lone wolf (Jordan)

brett friggin favre
06-01-2012, 08:54 PM
you say "over the years I have played this game" but as i mentioned in your ban thread, your account has only been active for a few months.

lonewolf
06-01-2012, 09:36 PM
It may only be activated that long for this steam account but I've played for years on [email protected] but i forgot password to steam account and to the email account so i had to make a new one. I can't remember my password to an account when i broke my computer and had to wait to get a lap top to play the game again. When you saw this account was activated is when I got the lap top just incase you didn't know.

Dj panda
06-01-2012, 10:22 PM
. And if I did hack I would be sure to have turned it off when Aleko and Erbenay said they were going afk but instead went to Spectate. It's not hard to tell when they do this to demo

I dont like this part, You probabley should have said this a different way

lonewolf
06-01-2012, 11:16 PM
Yes it came out wrong but im making a point. They should do what most admins do. Come in with different name. Im stating the fact that I wasnt hacking and didnt care what they were doing in spectate mode.

Steamer
06-02-2012, 10:03 PM
Unbanned. Closed.