PDA

View Full Version : I GOT BANNED FOR "DISRESPECT" WHEN I WAS JOKING AROUND without a warning!

C@PP3D
06-10-2012, 02:38 AM
MOD/Country Date Player Admin Length
06-10-12 03:19 C@PP3D CYBER 16 hr, 39 min
I got gagged by Cyber for joking around with a player named Britney...I did NOT think it was a big deal as we joked around like this before. I asked cyber to ungag me and he said no...I told him to shut the f*** up which i shouldn't have i guess because he is an admin...I do not think i should have been banned though because this was the first time...other admins don't mind joking around like that...this guy took it to another level...please unban me...the server i was banned from is the warcraft 3 server...I have been playing on this server for a while now and like it there...I have made a few friends here and do not see why an admin can abuse their powers like that and ban me!

StarsMine
06-10-2012, 02:46 AM
Wrong format. http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/238-Format-for-unban-requests Please use this link or your unbaning will not be considered.

To say you have not gotten a warning is bs. I have gaged you multiple times for disrespect*twice for constant disrespect of britney), some of us have little patients for you anymore.
If he gaged you, and then you said something disrespectful after the gag expired, your stupid. You crossed the line from a simple gag to a temp ban until you calm down.

Britney
06-10-2012, 02:49 AM
everytime we are in the server together you always ask me if i give head or if i'll have your babies. i told you earlier to shut up and leave me alone, but you kept saying it, you were gagged for player disrespect, suck it up and take the consequences. dont whine cause its gonna get you no where..

maynard
06-10-2012, 02:51 AM
you were harassing britt by constantly asking her for a blow job and asking her how much she charges...

you were told 2 knock it off by an admin as britt asked cyber 2 intervene... you insulted the admin, you were banned. if you keep harassing my regulars, you will be banned for a hell of a lot longer. consider this your first warning

unban request denied.

closed.

CYBER
06-10-2012, 05:35 AM
http://i.imgur.com/h293m.png

sry didnt mean to post after u closed it, but i wanted to post this screenshot so that i dont lose it in my files or delete it.
its a SAMPLE shot of one of the "weakest" comments he directed at britney, not to mention the proof that i did warn him twice before to cut it out. this is the second time as u can tell from me saying "last warning" (my game crashed between first warning and second so the first msg isnt in my console atm...)
i suggest u follow what maynard said, and u show respect and stop disrespecting players, not as sexism, racism, or anything. just a heads up that next time i wont go easy on u for being a moron when talking to me.