plox
06-11-2012, 01:55 AM
Name in Game: tsm. p
Steam-ID: steam_0:0:338961
Who banned you: starsmine
When: 6-11 at 2:41
Where: the ibis wcs mod server
Why banned: wallhacking
Link to ban: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=steam_0:0:338961&advType=steamid

Other/Reason to unban: I was and am not wallhacking. This is an unjust and VERY poorly addressed ban. Please resolve quickly, I would like to continue playing with my buddy.

StarsMine
06-11-2012, 02:25 AM
I will finish reviewing the demo when I wake up.
If I was wrong, Im sorry, but as of now I dont think I am.

Sorry for the inconvience, Its 3:25 am here and im tired.

plox
06-11-2012, 02:38 AM
I am less angry that you were polite in saying you could've been wrong, and I thank you for that.

XX0wnsXY
06-11-2012, 02:49 AM
The demo has to be reviewed by ULA and/or clan. Please, have patience and know that a decision will be made soon.

plox
06-11-2012, 12:08 PM
I have looked at starsmine's poll he/she posted, looked at what he conceived was cheating and quite frankly it's obvious your friend there has never touched a competitive e-scene in his or her life, so let me make this 100x easier for groggy eyes and maybe educate a few of you admins on how to rule out whether someone is walling or not. A complete joke. I will be posting each said tick and giving an explanation of what happened as an outside-in view as to get this shit on the road so i can play with my friend.

For convenience to demo: http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/9284-STEAM_0-0-338961-tsm.p-6-11-12-fucking-early-in-the-morning

Tick 2800.
It's hard to tell whether you're referencing the double peek or the blatant miss on the person outside of lobby, ill take it you meant the latter of the two. This one confuses me because I can't comprehend what you're basing the walling on, perhaps it's the fundamental preaim where people sit if they fall back? Who knows, regardless, ill start. First you can notice there was no prefire, just a reaction to a person peeking and going through with noblock. The speculation is shoddy in the least because I still don't quite get what the issue is here. Moving on...

Tick 9600.
I recall what happened here, but ill get to that after. At this point you should notice there's a certain degree of mastery to both composure and mechanical know-how. For those of you under a rock, composure with movement and/or aim. Self explanatory. Mechanical know-how with knowing when to or not to push, fall back, peek, spray, or burst. Since this is known, you can SAFELY ASSUME that this person will know how to peek correctly and adjust to situations in a PREDICTABLE manner. To the point, the person pauses behind a wall. Because you know of his degree of mastery in the back of your head, you should know he sat there because he was doing something else. The signs that point towards this is that he didnt PREAIM until he came back from what he was doing. He aimed near the ground. As for the peek, it was a widened peek, as for those of you that dont know, a fully accelerated wide peek is more difficult to hit versus a shoulder or half-body peek. Taking into consideration the known interp that the game has, there is more than enough room to have a well-placed shot (which happens in this case) with any speed of a reaction time. It will seem faster on a sourceTV because of this. Back to what I mentioned in the beginning, I do recall what happened here since it was just last night, I had stopped to respond to someone I was on vent with. You can see small micromovements with the mouse. This indicates my queue key was on the mouse, but that isn't something you could assume unless you knew. Next...

Tick 12400.
This one is a little more tricky to explain as it's a bit more fast paced but let me walk you through it, KEEPING IN MIND the degree of composure and mechanical knowhow (KNOWING HOW TO PREDICT AND HOW TO PREAIM). There are clear signs of intention to retake the site carefully, which come equipped with checking spots. First spot checked the dark corner up the stars, common spots. window for anyone checking the cross into hut. Peek out hut, check yellow, check mid site box. As unpeeking, notice something out of corner of eye, moved aim up for worst case scenario (as in get fired upon and chance of not getting away) luckily, got away without the person in heaven noticing. He peeks mini-garage, you can tell based on his crosshair movement it was a reactionary-based movement, not a movement you'd get from someone who KNEW exactly where he was(AKA the movement went down, to the right, then back to the left to catch up to the sudden strafe the opponent did). Now keeping in clear sight that the person heaven WAS SPOTTED on the first peek, preaiming heaven. Simple. 3rd kill involved a checking of the rafters, minigarage again, then seeing arm peek out from left-side vent. No explanation needed here. On to the last tick...

Tick 50,000.
Sigh...this one should be a no brainer. Mechanical know-how, bullets can penetrate that floor. You see a line-up with radar to spam yellow forklift. No one is there. LETS JUST ASSUME it's a coverup. Teammates are shooting the last opponent, teammate targeting shows dots on radar. The switch to the opponent's correct position comes AFTER teammates opening fire. The bullets were terribly placed for where the opponent actually was. Give me a break on this one, no-brainer And you say you are fairly sure you are correct. Bullshit, no need to go on further.

This was the worst case of accusing i've come across in my history of play. My play was sub-par. The admin starsmine has obviously zero competitive game sense. I would be surprised if he or she even realizes theres a competitive side to video games. THIS IS NOT A PERSONAL INSULT AND SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN AS ONE.

And lastly for my credibility. I have played competitive since 06, have met, played with, and played against some of the top players in the game, still to date. I have stopped competing seriously since the notorious cs:s updates. My ID goes back to 03, with over 3000 hours recorded having source.

Get this shit looked over, and unban me. I have made your jobs 3x easier, and perhaps enlightened your admin starsmine to not put ridiculous... DUMBFOUNDED accusations.

StarsMine
06-11-2012, 01:56 PM
Unbanned, Apologize for the inconvience.
That ban was poor judgement last night. Enjoy your stay here at ibis if you plan on staying here after this.

Steamer
06-11-2012, 04:05 PM
Best argument for unban I may have ever heard.

"Taking into consideration the known interp that the game has, there is more than enough room to have a well-placed shot (which happens in this case) with any speed of a reaction time."

Damn Source and it's magic corner bullets.