View Full Version : No warning ?

Maladjusted
06-14-2012, 08:19 PM
Name in Game:Maladjusted
Steam-ID:STEAM_0:0:34809650
Who banned you:maynard
When: 9:16 et
Where:warcraft server
Why banned: Making threats of buying admin, 2 harass players.
Link to ban: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist

I'd like to be unbanned, I was just jerking another players chain, just like he was fucking with me.
I got no warning or talking to from maynard before he issued the ban and feel a ban right off the bat was unwarranted.
I have no other bans for anything.

2) The following can be upgraded directly to a "short" temp ban with the discretion of the ADMIN. Remember that the player should still be warned before any ban or kick is issued.
II.2
III.1
IV.2
V
X
XI
XII

II. Temp bans
Should be given out to players who have a thick skull and need to be taught a lesson. Should not be given for longer than 7 days, this is the maximum unless the user has a history of problems.
1) Violation of any of the following gets instant temp ban
III.5 -With demo of proof
IV.2
V.2.B.a
VII.2
VII.3.C
VIII.3
2) Violation of any of the following after the player has been kicked (or the rules bypass are met) for preforming said violation. Note that instant bypasses should not be longer than an hour or so. Also remember that the player should have been clearly warned before the issue of said ban.

No warning.. no talking to.. just banned.

Pit_Viper1
06-14-2012, 08:24 PM
First off, messing with Maynard is never a good idea and second just joking about stuff like that is a no no considering the problems that the ULAs and clan have with abusive admins.

Maladjusted
06-14-2012, 08:25 PM
Wasn't messing with maynard, it was another player.

Pit_Viper1
06-14-2012, 08:26 PM
Then you may want to rephrase your original post because the way it is worded makes it sound like you were messing with Maynard.

maynard
06-14-2012, 09:01 PM
I warn people when they say.... TK... or fuck with a cade.

I don't warn people who threaten the well-being of our community.

you left the server and gave up Vega... rejoined a few mins later and got mad that someone else had taken it. you then told the person "I will purchase admin and abuse the shit out of you all day until they take it away from me" then someone went on about how "all they will do is just take away your admin when they find out" and your response was "exactly". I take that as a serious threat as people have made that threat before and lived up 2 their word on it.

you claim you were joking, but the demo proves otherwise, you were angry you lost your race, it was a threat that was taken serious via the person you were mad at, and myself.

I would also suggest you learn the rules for WCS. leaving the server and bitching when you return cause someone took the race you were on is beyond pointless as the individual who had taken the race did nothing wrong. the only time you retain control of a race is when the map changes, or the server crashes.

unban request denied. you made a serious threat and it came with an equally serious response. next time don't leave if a race means that much 2 you.