PDA

View Full Version : I call Hacks on Roshill

roshill
07-02-2012, 11:48 AM
WTF WTF WTF ... I was playing on GG server and roshill steam rolled us :( ... can some one check for hack plz.
He donminated Us on Aim_shotty and sex_fix :( ...
He is a good guy but we cant tolerate this xD

:muffy::stupid::plzdie::ditto:

brett friggin favre
07-02-2012, 11:56 AM
Man this is just perfect. Ya know, I actually woke up this morning and just said to myself I said Brett, you gotta watch someone play cs today, and it would be great if it was someone who just thought he was the total shiznit. So here I am all day til now all like golly I wish I had some shitty demos to watch of some guy winning gg in the middle of the day on a Monday when nobody is playing, but wherever could I find such demos? you, sir, have saved my day. this is exactly what I needed today. You're a goddamn savior.

Now get the fuck out. I'm cranky.

XX0wnsXY
07-02-2012, 12:33 PM
Man this is just perfect. Ya know, I actually woke up this morning and just said to myself I said Brett, you gotta watch someone play cs today, and it would be great if it was someone who just thought he was the total shiznit. So here I am all day til now all like golly I wish I had some shitty demos to watch of some guy winning gg in the middle of the day on a Monday when nobody is playing, but wherever could I find such demos? you, sir, have saved my day. this is exactly what I needed today. You're a goddamn savior.

Omg yes you are!

CYBER
07-02-2012, 01:18 PM
brett??? what did i tell you about not taking your pills???
lol ,
so ros, what were the scores and highlights of those demos? im actually bored as fuck now and want to see the exploits lol, but i cant watch a demo now

Erdenay
07-02-2012, 01:29 PM

You, Sir, are full of win!

roshill
07-02-2012, 02:35 PM
@ Brett hope you enjoyed taking the time off and watching em xD .... Mid day Monday Madness :P ... It was supposed to Canada Day to soo I though more people would be up by then.
@All Ty for confirming my suspicion Ima buy admin and ban this guy :P ...
@Cyber Quick Game Sucession Just forward the nade part on sex fix, Rebel was the quickest game :D .... and Aim shotty was shear owange :P 3 games in succession

acolyte_to_jippity
07-02-2012, 05:13 PM
good to know. i'll ban him on site.

StarsMine
07-02-2012, 06:24 PM
If i see him before aco I may just do the same.

SHADY V1RU5
07-03-2012, 01:21 AM
yay rosh is on the hit list now? awesome so its a race to the first one to catch him online muahhahahahaha ban on sight admins or slap him around a bit too :reddot:

StarsMine
07-03-2012, 02:40 AM
he did admit to hacks in this thread so yes, ban on sight. :smirk: free game for any admin who spots him first.

Grits
07-03-2012, 07:17 AM
If Roshill hacks, he's a terrible hacker.... I mean, he sucks!!

roshill
07-03-2012, 09:04 PM
Soo much loving in the thread I love you guys xD ...
Calling me a noobie hacker :P ... I have had nades on Mutt, Relik, Shady n sin xD, n Cyber u too :P ...

I remember I used to play catch to all your nades :P

acolyte_to_jippity
07-03-2012, 09:52 PM
Soo much loving in the thread I love you guys xD ...
Calling me a noobie hacker :P ... I have had nades on Mutt, Relik, Shady n sin xD, n Cyber u too :P ...

I remember I used to play catch to all your nades :P

you seem to think i'm joking. i was not kidding in the slightest with my previous post here.

roshill
08-09-2012, 10:36 PM
The whole group was in on tonight cards were in my favour xD pulled out a 23 and 0 never heard of lol. Check it out and then i won too :D .

Has a really hilarious moment in it XD when I get frozen :P

Erdenay
08-09-2012, 10:38 PM
The whole group was in on tonight cards were in my favour xD pulled out a 23 and 0 never heard of lol. Check it out and then i won too :D which kinda took forever.

Wow you're so cool and sooo... like... Good! Are you God? Could you sign an autograph and email it to my email at [email protected]? I'd be honored? Plx plx plx?

brett friggin favre
08-09-2012, 11:57 PM
aaaaaaaand i still don't care.

XX0wnsXY
08-09-2012, 11:58 PM
aaaaaaaand i still don't care.

This.

roshill
08-10-2012, 12:01 AM
Damn no love in this thread if you dont care then please dont reply ....

brett friggin favre
08-10-2012, 12:14 AM
http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2012/8/9/1344511024523/McKayla-Maroney--008.jpg

XX0wnsXY
08-10-2012, 12:19 AM
Damn no love in this thread if you dont care then please dont reply ....

If you care that people express their lack of caring...dont make useless threads that noone cares about.

maynard
08-10-2012, 12:37 AM
If you care that people express their lack of caring...don't make useless threads that noone cares about.

...+1

roshill
08-10-2012, 12:40 AM
I am honestly trying to start something here. Forums are more than about just technical talk. And discouraging your fellow admin wont help improve that Image. The thread's title is just meant to be a Pun or a tease. I am certainly not doing this to offend anyone.

I am trying to get other people motivated to put up their wins and posts on here. Like the other day dj.Panda won for the first time on the GG server he could definitely post something about it and share it with us.

And I think healthy traffic can do good for the website. If you have watched youtube what machinima does commentaries and such I am trying to get a small community of such people who are interested to post up their demos as well. So other's can comment and rate em.

XX0wnsXY
08-10-2012, 12:46 AM
I am honestly trying to start something here. Forums are more than about just technical talk. And discouraging your fellow admin wont help improve that Image. The thread's title is just meant to be a Pun or a tease. I am certainly not doing this to offend anyone.

I am trying to get other people motivated to put up their wins and posts on here. Like the other day dj.Panda won for the first time on the GG server he could definitely post something about it and share it with us.

And I think healthy traffic can do good for the website. If you have watched youtube what machinima does commentaries and such I am trying to get a small community of such people who are interested to post up their demos as well. So other's can comment and rate em.

Then there would be a shitton more threads noone cares about. I dont want to see a thread everytime someone wants to show off their score or wins...if you want to brag that hard, go spam your wins in gg chat.

Besides, you never indicated you wanted to do anything more than stroke your epeen...so how are we to gather from this shitty thread, that you want to help strenghten the gg community? Hmmmm?

roshill
08-10-2012, 01:05 AM
I seriously didn't know what kind of forum this was. I have been on alot other forum sites and you are free to post up topics of interest any time. And I have moderated such sites too. Heck I still own a general discussion site. And this is not how you promote discussion.

Yes it will increase the responsibilities of moderating the threads and but atleast the forums wont be as dead as they are right now. Yeah my topic and title was not very informative but as I said I assumed that we were allowed to speak our mind on here. If that's not the case I am sorry I have wasted your time. And if its to let me host such threads I can handle them plus spark interest in new player on how regulars play gun game and they can take from it apply it in their own fashion and get better at it. I see players full of potential on here but no one to help em out and rather than wasting time camping do good and win a game or two.

And I guess your a moderator here and I don't hold a say what goes in these threads. I will respectfully refrain from posting up such topics in future.

XX0wnsXY
08-10-2012, 01:26 AM
I seriously didn't know what kind of forum this was. I have been on alot other forum sites and you are free to post up topics of interest any time. And I have moderated such sites too. Heck I still own a general discussion site. And this is not how you promote discussion.

Yes it will increase the responsibilities of moderating the threads and but atleast the forums wont be as dead as they are right now. Yeah my topic and title was not very informative but as I said I assumed that we were allowed to speak our mind on here. If that's not the case I am sorry I have wasted your time. And if its to let me host such threads I can handle them plus spark interest in new player on how regulars play gun game and they can take from it apply it in their own fashion and get better at it. I see players full of potential on here but no one to help em out and rather than wasting time camping do good and win a game or two.

And I guess your a moderator here and I don't hold a say what goes in these threads. I will respectfully refrain from posting up such topics in future.

Im not a moderator here.

You are free to post things like this here, however, im also free to post that i dont care.

maynard
08-10-2012, 01:43 AM
our forums are far from dead lol..... we have 80-100 MEMBERS who log on daily and 700-800 non member (not logged in people) come on daily....

Granted forum traffic currently isn't as high as it used 2 be, it doesn't mean the forums are dead.... people are just simply posting less.

post what you want... but if you're gonna post threads about how great you are... well... be ready for resistance cause 99% of people don't give a shit about what score you got recently and it just makes you come off as a self absorbed ass.

acolyte_to_jippity
08-10-2012, 02:02 PM

we don't like useless threads. such as this one. i was serious with what i said earlier too.

our forums are far from dead lol..... we have 80-100 MEMBERS who log on daily and 700-800 non member (not logged in people) come on daily....

Granted forum traffic currently isn't as high as it used 2 be, it doesn't mean the forums are dead.... people are just simply posting less.

post what you want... but if you're gonna post threads about how great you are... well... be ready for resistance cause 99% of people don't give a shit about what score you got recently and it just makes you come off as a self absorbed ass.

can i ban him now? i mean, he's admitted to hacking in this thread, twice. we don't need demos in that case, do we?

Erdenay
08-10-2012, 04:21 PM
can i ban him now? i mean, he's admitted to hacking in this thread, twice. we don't need demos in that case, do we?

Pwease do.

Cortez
08-12-2012, 11:26 AM
Besides, you never indicated you wanted to do anything more than stroke your epeen

ha epeen. That's all I care about in this thread.