View Full Version : RofLoLmao, |7/7 - 7/11| STEAM_0:0:3342259

Pootie Too Good
07-11-2012, 11:08 PM
Name in Game: RofLoLmao
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:3342259
Where: ZM
Link to any previous bans:
Reason to ban: Rank Manipulation.

Holy and I have called him out plenty of times in the 6 months since i've joined the IBIS community as i have seen him doing it since then. We’ve collected some demos, and we’ve been waiting for the moment to stomp him out. After collecting multiple demos alone this week, i figured it is a great time to do so. I play the server for fun, but after calling him out on Rooftop Runaway, one of my demos, he seems to have taken an aggressive stance towards me. I couldn’t really care less if he got banned at the time because in little way was it affecting my experience because he lacked the skill in the round to actually do something with his zspawning. But, when he decided to tell admins I was breaking his cade in an attempt to stop me from blowing up his cade, which is attempting to ruin my fun experience, I was severely annoyed by him and told him to try me. Well, he tried me, by again on GHS abandoned mall, saying that I was cade breaking when it is very clear that I was not, and so began this thread. Both demos of his douchery will be provided for anyone who cares. So, let’s get started with the demos of rank manipulation.

First, we have Helms Deep from July 7th, where he sat in spectate the first round. In the 2nd round, or 20000th tic, he waits for the human teleport to the hole that zombies spawn in, and as soon as the teleporter initiates, he spawns, turns around and gets a kill. Over the microphone, you could hear that in the time before the teleport, a player saying “a lot of people are going to get teleported”, which ended up being a rank manipulator hunting call.

Second, we have Jurassic Park Story from July 7th, where at around the 94000th tic, he joins the server, towards the end of a round. He then sits in spectate, types his rtv and what not, and then as soon as the next round’s first zombie spawns, jumps into the game. While he didn’t make a major impact in the round, due to his lack of skill in this case, it is still an example of avoiding the tagging process.

Third, we have Rooftop Runaway from July 10th, and at the 49000th tic, RofLoLmao joins with 4:56 seconds in the round. He then sits in spectate from 4:50 until 4:29, one second after zombies spawn, and he spawns as a zombie. I call him out for it, and he claims he had just joined the server after being afk, which appears to be true, but it doesn’t explain why he sat there for 26 seconds and then join a team at such a suspicious time.

Fourth, we have Sorrento Escape from July 11th, where he joined the server with 22:00 minutes, the 13k tic, and sat in spectate throughout the end of the round we were on. The next round began (17k tic), and as expected, he joined a team as soon as the zombies spawned, once again avoiding the tagging process to play as a zombie.

Just so he can see how wrong he was about my apparent cade breaking, the .dem's from Castle Redemption and Abandoned Mall are the clips that initiated my anger and made me decide to come here. As you can see in the Castle Redemption demo, around 70000th tic and through the rest of that round, we are working together, and the next round, some kid shoots at his cade trying to shoot me away from them. I subsequently kill the person shooting and turn around to go to rofl’s cade, which I then blow up. Once it sounded like he wanted peace, I decided to be nice and !ztele, but he continued to complain that I broke his cade. Just be happy I didn’t make your rank go down and I let you live.

On Abandoned Mall, it is the 56000th tic to see my second apparent cade break on him. He told me to stop cade breaking before I had even shot a bullet, proving how astronomically wrong he was in this case. Even if both of these have no rules broken, I still enjoy showing the community how much of a rat this guy is when he sees opposition to what he thought was his unstoppable rank whoring machine.

For further evidence, just go look at the maps he has his best KDR's on. 44 k/d on ATIX UEfinal, a map T's win a large majority of the time, and plenty more OUTRAGEOUS kd's on other maps with similar scenarios. I have a few more demos, still, that are questionable as to if he was just afk and came back at a 'lucky' time.

I have no clue on how long you guys decide to ban for rank manipulation, but as such a high ranked player, he knows the difference between fair and foul. Based on Holy's precident, this should be interesting.

This is my first thread on the IBIS forums, and the poll option is far different than the poll options on any other forum i've used, so excuse me while i figure it out.

Steamer
07-12-2012, 04:54 PM
avoiding the tagging process.
3/4 avoids of tagging process. Pretty plain to see. As for Rooftop, meh, I'm not counting that.

I like Rofl but, I don't like blatant disregard of the rules. He has been here long enough and should know better than such.
I'd like to see a temp ban and final warning.

Rezel
07-12-2012, 05:15 PM
Since you are a long time member, and should already know the rules your ban time will be a month - Next time the ban won't be so friendly.

maynard
07-17-2012, 01:40 AM
has now started playing on another account 2 get around his 1 month ban.

perma banned on both accounts.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/9556-roflolmao?p=140575#post140575