Levels per ability: 10
Allowed per Team: 1
Item Restrictions: cloak,ring,claw,helm
(Knifeonly)

Flickering Shadows: 20-75% chance to be invisible from far
Adrenaline: 20-56% speed increase
Blade : 50% chance for (1-10)-(65-100) extra damage
Levitation : Lower gravity to .68-.46 of normal
Complete Invisibility : Teleport 620-1600ft and become invisible(when frozen)

http://www.ibisgaming.com/wcs_stats/player.php?id=50764

Initial Release

Spawn actions will now occur when switching from no race while alive

Dj panda
07-21-2012, 03:45 PM
:dddddddd

maynard
07-21-2012, 03:54 PM
well shit.

it's been a while.

Spasm
07-21-2012, 04:03 PM
awwwwwwwww yeaaaa

StarsMine
07-21-2012, 05:01 PM
Fuck
Considering how good players have gotten knifing with vagabond.

acolyte_to_jippity
07-21-2012, 06:17 PM
Fuck

HAHAHAH

silent teleports ftw!! (that is how you're going to power up this race, right zero? make the teleport quieter and less visible)

Chikun
07-21-2012, 06:55 PM
And so it begins...

ZERO
07-21-2012, 07:17 PM
This race now applies the weapon removal after a delay when spawning to ensure the player is alive when it occurs to prevent crashing. Uses a newly coded script that safely removed all weapons and nades. It also will have checks for all timers no matter the length of them to kill on disconnect. This will be the new standard for all races.

CYBER
07-21-2012, 07:36 PM
Fuck
oh you have no fuckin idea :smirk: hahahahaha

thats my race bitches! now the fun begins! ... i wish carina and wolfenstinger were back to their original status with vagalion here. would love to face off :D

and i agree with aco about powering up the silence mode on vagalion, considering that vagalion has no scout like vagabond , and with the increased lace distance this would compensate things, making it more interesting to be focused in game, necklace or not. like old times:D

brett friggin favre
07-21-2012, 07:44 PM
i know i'll take some flak for this as it wasn't this way in the original server, but i'm just spitballing here.

instead of flickering shadows, have a skill that reduces the sound output of the ultimate. it starts out like vagabond's in terms of sound, but decreases to say 20% volume at max level. just a thought, and it would add a bit of variation from vagabond.

Masskid
07-21-2012, 08:40 PM
will you revert vagabond to switching to a knife when this is released?

HypeRNT
07-21-2012, 09:12 PM
is that the original required lvl for it? seems kinda low?

Erdenay
07-21-2012, 09:21 PM
Just to be sure... It's limited 1 per race, correct?

maynard
07-21-2012, 09:42 PM
yes it is:wtg:

acolyte_to_jippity
07-21-2012, 09:48 PM
and i agree with aco about powering up the silence mode on vagalion, considering that vagalion has no scout like vagabond , and with the increased lace distance this would compensate things, making it more interesting to be focused in game, necklace or not. like old times:D

that's not a power-up...that's how the race worked on the old server.

and brett, no.

Masskid
07-21-2012, 09:52 PM

i have no problem with laces.... you sir need more practice

ZERO
07-22-2012, 02:37 AM
Also wanted to confirm that the knife is not there when your invis and or teleporting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EaQ-nr594M

ronnie
07-22-2012, 11:15 AM
Here's ronnie :)

acolyte_to_jippity
07-22-2012, 01:08 PM
wait, it didn't have its knife when it was invisible on our old server?

that's strange, cause i know plenty of people used to tele-knife with vagalion.

Masskid
07-22-2012, 01:10 PM
zero.... the older server did have the ability to tele-knife, some of the best were wolf and carina.

BTW i love the new invis, and claws need to be restricted since the blades do random dmg you have almost 100% chance to proc

Wolfenstinger
07-22-2012, 01:26 PM
Also wanted to confirm that the knife is not there when your invis and or teleporting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EaQ-nr594M

Before - The knife would be out 24/7, unlike Vagabond. Therefore, the concept of "Tele-knifing" (teleport through an enemy while invisible and kill them) was possible. If you plan on resorting to what is shown in this video which is about... 4 years old? Then we'll end up being a flame predator that can just go permanently invisible rather than jump around like a Vagabond.

Soultion? When we do go invisible as vagalion - keep knife out at all times and restrict all weapons on the race.

OR

Rapscallion's knife and Vagabond's knife will have to be removed when invisible as well. It wouldn't be fair in the Vagalion to have it's knife removed and Vagabond can still teleport around knifing with ease, as Tele-knifing on Vagabond is still quite possible, its just a pain in the ass to do. And as for Rapscallion getting its knife removed when it goes invisible, well.... then it just becomes a stationary flame predator that loses its point in camping. I understand Vagalion has a chance for +knife dmg as well but ever since you changed the necklace to where the radius effecting players is greater and we can't stare at somebody and teleport at them directly now (50/50 chance, still get stuck either way), its still a knife race that has to get up close and personal rather than the vagabond with the scout picking people off.

This is my take on the whole "no-knife when invisible" thing. I'll still play it either way.

Masskid
07-22-2012, 01:34 PM
note, since vagalion has invisible flickering shadows vagabond has it too... this seems to only be powering up vagabond

Spasm
07-22-2012, 01:38 PM
what I don't understand is why zero is changing how things used to be, you used to always be able to tele knife with vagalion, whats the big deal now? If your getting rocked by a vagalion or bond for that matter just get a damn lace or play a race that has one as a skill, problem solved.

ZERO
07-22-2012, 03:49 PM
Keep in mind that like the original there is no cooldown and the race is designed to be able to glitch if you spam the command so that you can become visible and frozen at the same time.

Wolfenstinger
07-22-2012, 03:58 PM
which made playing the race just that much more fun :smirk:

ZERO
07-22-2012, 04:04 PM
All abilities are finished and working. Once I get all the effects done the race will be ready for release.

SHADY V1RU5
07-22-2012, 04:28 PM
awwww shit i cant wait ill have to play it a lil in the test server should be fun though may the vagabond, vagalion combos begin ;p cyber knows what i mean :D tag team brotha!!

Masskid
07-22-2012, 04:37 PM
awwww shit i cant wait ill have to play it a lil in the test server should be fun though may the vagabond, vagalion combos begin ;p cyber knows what i mean :D tag team brotha!!
vagalion tele's without a knife.... just to let you know

CYBER
07-22-2012, 04:50 PM
i have no problem with laces.... you sir need more practice
i dnt have that much of an issue with laces either (unless like 5 people with laces are walking 10 feet apart lol...) but all i said is that it would be more challenging.
as much as i want to be faithful for the old server shit, i dont actually mind brett's idea, seems interesting. Perhaps "flickering shadows" would become something like "Silent shadows" where, like brett said, vagalion starts with a very annoying sound like vagabond and no flickering visibility. and the more u level it, the more quiet it becomes with same flickering effect as vaga.

The reason why i dont mind it is because flickering is almost useless for vagabond if u're gd at it, and it is usually the LAST skill you level. Adding the "quiet" mode on it to vagalion might make people sacrifice blade points or smthn to make it more quiet and stealthy.
i like it as long as it keeps its current flicker shit, but i dnt mind staying true to old vaga..

ZERO, vagalion SHOULD be able to tele-knife in mid teleport without waiting for the knife to be fully retractable, just like the old server, please keep it as is, just like vagabond is now at least.

ZERO
07-22-2012, 04:53 PM
Wait so does that mean that Vagabon was not able to use any weapon when invisable? I know one of the races worked like this but if it was not Vagalion what was it?

Masskid
07-22-2012, 04:56 PM
Wait so does that mean that Vagabon was not able to use any weapon when invisable? I know one of the races worked like this but if it was not Vagalion what was it?

yes, vagabond didnt have a weapon while cloaked but vagalion did... that was the reason they balanced :\

CYBER
07-22-2012, 05:30 PM
Vagalion should be able to knife people while teleportig AND while cloaked. Vagabond is good as is now. What balances the race is that vagalion has unbelievable crit blade.
What takes a vagabond 2 hits to kill ( with possibility of getting stuck with a lace after first hit) might take vagalion just one hit and move along without getting stuck. Its a test of skill and aim. Both should be able to knife while tele-ing.

If you REALLY wanna be nit-picky with the balance, vagaBOND could go as it did for a little while and have a 0.5 second delay on pulling the knife out when it teleports, makin it still able to knife when invis if needed but gets slowed down with the delay on short distance, forcing it to use the scout more, unlike vagalion being the knifing beast with NO DELAY, invis teleknifing, and possible glitch if spammed ulti, so that people learn to master the race properly.

Masskid
07-22-2012, 05:45 PM
If you REALLY wanna be nit-picky with the balance, vagaBOND could go as it did for a little while and have a 0.5 second delay on pulling the knife out when it teleports, makin it still able to knife when invis if needed but gets slowed down with the delay on short distance, forcing it to use the scout more

this, from what wolf has told me this is the correct way vagabond should be set....

also i know vagalion is supose to have less levitation but it seems abit... heavy...

CYBER
07-22-2012, 05:55 PM
this, from what wolf has told me this is the correct way vagabond should be set....

also i know vagalion is supose to have less levitation but it seems abit... heavy...

wasnt it the same levitation as vagabond? i may have misread the numbers...
well it should be i guess,, specially since its a knifing race, being required to teleport DOWN to knife ppl more often that vagabond who can teleport long distances or higher grounds and perch-scout ppl.
also i hope that the race gets released saturday night:D i have nothing to do that day:smirk:

ZERO
07-22-2012, 07:10 PM
All sound effects now done.

Spasm
07-22-2012, 07:10 PM
Keep in mind that like the original there is no cooldown and the race is designed to be able to glitch if you spam the command so that you can become visible and frozen at the same time.

That still happens.

ZERO
07-22-2012, 07:34 PM
All effects and abilities completed. Race now in RC status.

Please report any bugs ect race is now in release candidate status!

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

Also yes you see the effect when you go in and out of the teleport. Here is the orignal code:

block Move
{
es es_getplayerlocation wcs_x1 wcs_y1 wcs_z1 server_var(wcs_userid)
es_math wcs_z1 + 50
es est_effect 11 #a 0 sprites/steam1.vmt server_var(wcs_x1) server_var(wcs_y1) server_var(wcs_z1) 1 2.5 255
es_set wcs_freeze 0
es es_keygetvalue wcs_freeze WCSuserdata server_var(wcs_userid) freeze
if (server_var(wcs_freeze) = 0) do
{
es est_playplayer server_var(wcs_userid) weapons/physcannon/physcannon_claws_open.wav
es_doblock wcs/WCSultimates/wcs_ulti_teleport
es es_delayed 1 est_freeze server_var(wcs_userid) 1
es est_setplayercolor server_var(wcs_userid) 255 255 255 0 1
es es_keysetvalue WCSuserdata server_var(wcs_userid) freeze 1
es es_tell server_var(wcs_userid) #multi #lightgreenYou have teleported and you are now #greenFrozen Invisible #lightgreenPress ultimate again to become Visible
}
if (server_var(wcs_freeze) = 1) do
{
es est_playplayer server_var(wcs_userid) weapons/physcannon/physcannon_claws_close.wav
es est_freeze server_var(wcs_userid) 0
es est_setplayercolor server_var(wcs_userid) 255 255 255 255 1
es es_keysetvalue WCSuserdata server_var(wcs_userid) freeze 0
}
}

es est_effect 11 #a 0 sprites/steam1.vmt server_var(wcs_x1) server_var(wcs_y1) server_var(wcs_z1) 1 2.5 255

That is the effect.

HypeRNT
07-22-2012, 08:10 PM
the race itself sounds very powerful, vagabond is already a very strong race for people that are half way decent at the game. There is alot of people who knife only with vagabond because some think its better and safer too, rather then going out of invis to shoot someone rather then go for a knife. If Vagalion has such a beast crit blade, then making it come out of invis to 1 hit(basically) shouldn't be a problem... But if you are going to make it like vagabond with endless knifing/teleporting with a 1hit knife, seems kinda crazy, at least make the total lvl higher, 320 out of 800+ lvls seems kinda low?

Masskid
07-22-2012, 08:16 PM
the race itself sounds very powerful, vagabond is already a very strong race for people that are half way decent at the game. There is alot of people who knife only with vagabond because some think its better and safer too, rather then going out of invis to shoot someone rather then go for a knife. If Vagalion has such a beast crit blade, then making it come out of invis to 1 hit(basically) shouldn't be a problem... But if you are going to make it like vagabond with endless knifing/teleporting with a 1hit knife, seems kinda crazy, at least make the total lvl higher, 320 out of 800+ lvls seems kinda low?

yo, stop being a bitch... That is all

Erdenay
07-22-2012, 08:29 PM
If you would not be able to knife while invisible, as long as you'd have a lace, you'd be able to protect yourself from that race 9/10. Seems extremely underpowered to what it used to be.

CYBER
07-22-2012, 08:30 PM
ZERO, there's 2 bugs
i was testing it with wolfenstinger, being the veteran best vagalion player with most experience with the race,
we both agree that :
1- the invisiblity is broken, if u go "stuck mode" u are about only 80% invis
and people see u clear as day, no flash, its not a 100% so thats a bug.

second thing is that, althought the levitation should be a TAD (0.1) less than vagaBOND, the levitation on it, from both wolf and my experience is that its TOO LOW, ie if u free fall only 10 feet off the ground , u lose 20 hp per fall, and the height is VERy low, even an undead or rap wouldnt be damaged by that fall...
considering that this race relies a lot on speed tele-knifing and surprise buttsex, having 20 damage per straight teleport is too much...

wolf confirmed that the max levitation values are NOT what they were on the server before and it used to be more than that, a little less than bond,
we both agree that the levitation is NOT what its supposed to be , and should be a more, i.e less gravity. even if its a just a TAD less than vagabond (which i still dnt know why)

please take a look at that?

and hyper, quit bitching lol... already freaking out before we even jump on that race

HypeRNT
07-22-2012, 09:09 PM
yo, stop being a bitch... That is all

Kid get of my balls u freak and stop trying to troll me, you don't like me or my posts? DON'T READ THEM otherwise shut your mouth or keep those chubby fingers from the keyboard. Nothing i said was insulting or bad mouthing anyone in anyway, i don't understand what the fuck is your problem.

acolyte_to_jippity
07-22-2012, 09:38 PM
Kid get of my balls u freak and stop trying to troll me, you don't like me or my posts? DON'T READ THEM otherwise shut your mouth or keep those chubby fingers from the keyboard. Nothing i said was insulting or bad mouthing anyone in anyway, i don't understand what the fuck is your problem.

if you didn't play on the old server, you don't really have a place to say anything on the dev board. once it's back to being identical to how it was, THEN you are free to bitch on the race's thread and attempt to balance it. zero is not balancing when he builds.

he's not trolling at all. what he says is perfectly valid.

Erdenay
07-22-2012, 09:46 PM
After testing it out... It's pure awesomeness.

ZERO
07-22-2012, 10:33 PM
All known bugs are now corrected expect release in 24-48 hours.

Wolfenstinger
07-22-2012, 10:59 PM

This = Expect Wolf to be on whoring it in any way shape or form. :smirk: :wtg:

Masskid
07-22-2012, 11:51 PM
hurry! ban him before he gets the chance!

maynard
07-23-2012, 01:09 AM

...lol

CYBER
07-23-2012, 08:26 AM
so im assuming that the invis and levi got fixed?

and i cant fucking wait man, but why do u have to release mid-finals-week:( couldnt u wait till saturday noon?:P
wolf, its on bitch. you've been really rusty recently, step it up.

ZERO
07-23-2012, 11:00 AM
Item restrections have been added to this and every race's descreption.

Masskid
07-23-2012, 11:16 AM
levi got fixed?

levi feels right... its very hard to get away from vagabond's levi but when you get the hang of it it feels perfect

CYBER
07-23-2012, 01:31 PM
levi feels right... its very hard to get away from vagabond's levi but when you get the hang of it it feels perfect
mmm maybe its the force of habit of playing vagabond too much indeed. perception might be wrong... but i still think there's more to that then illusion... its manageable with practice, but not the same feel i remember of the race..

imagine vagaLION on open maps, like compound, port, crackhouse, cbble, piranesi middle, etc... u;re just asking for damage that could be avoided with just 1 more +0.1 levi or smthn. oh well, still love the race

ZERO
07-23-2012, 03:11 PM
The numbers are taken directly from the original race that we had on the old server. Not a rewrite but literally the exact code from the one we used. :wtg:

Masskid
07-23-2012, 03:17 PM
imagine vagaLION on open maps, like compound, port, crackhouse, cbble, piranesi middle, etc... u;re just asking for damage that could be avoided with just 1 more +0.1 levi or smthn. oh well, still love the race
i dont have to imagine it. ive played on compound and port and took no dmg :P i was practicing with wolf and he says it feels right so im just gonna believe him... HE KNIFED (backstabed) ME WHEN I WAS SPIDERMAN JUMPING AROUND T.T damn you wolf

ZERO
07-23-2012, 03:51 PM

Initial Release

maynard
07-23-2012, 03:57 PM
cyber you didn't play the original server...

and the race works EXACTLY as it did before.

CYBER
07-23-2012, 04:18 PM
cyber you didn't play the original server...and the race works EXACTLY as it did before.Yes i did maynard,check my join date-.-.... I wasnt well known to the community before tho, was a lurker, and only knew like 3 ppl ...but anyway, i do agree that u guys would have a lot more experience though, since ther server broke a few months after i joined..

maynard
07-23-2012, 04:29 PM
I did check your join date. what name did you use first?... nor do I have any memories of you ever being around... aside from maybe at most a few times in the last month it was open.

ahh nvm... I was correct was at the end.

Blackmage
07-24-2012, 02:30 AM
This race has been showing us quite clearly something that the previous new races showed us. Something that we are NOT able to emulate from the old server. With each new race, we come across the want or need of almost everyone to max the new race. With this race, we see what Eva will be like. Very high max (50) limited to one per team. Due to a variety of factors, this is a VERY popular race. We have people trying to wheel and deal to get the race, we have people trying to take it at the start of every new map and crash. We have people sniping for it the moment someone disconnects, something I'm guilty of. The release of this race as it is on this server is causing headaches for admins and regulars alike.

The fact that XP given out is lower in this iteration of the server isn't helping either. To give an example, Wolf has been playing it for the better part of 12 hours. He is only level 27, which is not even halfway done with it. And he's one of the better players with it. Now, instead of xp scaling with the amount someone has played a race, Lion gets knife kills while he's low level. Once he starts getting mid level, around level 24, he'll be getting 30 XP a decent amount, because Blades gives generic XP, and many races stop around there. With 32, he's getting minimum XP except possibly against: Lion, Bond, Raps, Jack and Athena.

As Mikey so eloquently put it "the only way to get vagalion is to wait for whoever is using it to die of dehydration."

I'm making this post after playing a number of hours clocked post-release, having listened to other's complaints and comments, and decided to try and get some of them down here, along with my own words. This post is to point out that this race is causing issues in the server. As a suggestion, perhaps consider raising the limit to 2, at least until people have maxed this race. A side note of this post is mentioning that having races capped at their skill max instead of continuing to level is showing that it is stopping the server from getting back to where it once was.

In other news, glad to have gotten to play him for the almost 2 hours I did :)

maynard
07-24-2012, 03:16 AM
Lol... we're not going 2 raise the maximum per team so people can level it. it's 1 per team, just as it's always been, people can deal with it.

A new race is only as popular as how new it is... the second a new race comes out... every 1 wants that race... this is how it's always been, I'm honestly surprised you of all people don't know this. Santa is coming out soon, and every 1 will go ape shit over that and focus on it.

the fact every 1 thinks they should be able 2 play and max vaginalion on day 1 is quite funny. you had no prob leveling it back in the day, nor did anyone else... if you're active on the server, you'll end up playing it if you want it.

Wolfenstinger
07-24-2012, 05:32 AM
So - level 34 almost 35. Still am whoring it up right now as I type this. So far - easy sailing with the levels as long as I get decent maps.
My points are set up as

0 - Flickering
10 Adrenaline
10 Levitation
10 Blade
4 ultimate (Complete Invis)

so far - from leveling up vagalion, Levitation really is a crappy benefit for it but it still cushions whenever i tele around. Adrenaline works wonders. Blade is hilarious (no pun intended).

As for any glitches since it hit live - nothing really. Its working as intended and confusing the fuck outta people :smirk:. Anyways - not a clue when ill get off it but i know my time to get off it is coming soon. And next time I get on it well is proll if somebody lets me on it. I'm a whore i know, but I love vagalion outta any of the races available, and glad to be that annoying SOB that meets the barrel of your gun :banghead:

----
And now I'm done at 7:41 EST cause my labtop crashed and lost vagalion to some random (like 5thish time i've seen that happen since it came out.) Lvl 36.

StarsMine
07-24-2012, 06:51 AM
Blackmage
The demand for the race will begin to diminish as the month goes on. It will likely become another vagabond, and actually would probably be less then vagabond is currently since you can have both on a team.
The players allowed access to eva though is going to be rather limited, however its limited to the people who play the most (and take significantly more then 50 levels to max).

Blackmage
07-24-2012, 07:21 AM
The problem is, what you're suggesting, the limit, is about the only thing about this race that is "just as it always was". Back then, we had choices of races we hadn't played before. We didn't have rushes to this "new race" because a SINGLE "new race" was far from the norm. You can't seriously expect me to take the "as it's always been" when this is NOTHING like what it ever was. When this was released, there were 17 other "new races" to choose from, which at the time no one had maxed. The original release, it only had 25 levels, and wouldn't have been an issue at all. With the upgrade to 50 levels, people also had to level up races such as Jack, Athena and Vagabond, so they still had choices. And again, you actually leveled ALL races, even when they hit skill max. As it is, it's the current only new race, the only race for some of us to level. I believe it was at least 13 of us had all races at the max when this was released. Also I am trying to deal with the problem by offering a solution.

Also, yes, I knew that new races are highly popular. Read the first few sentences of my post. That's exactly what I say... And yes, people will do that for Santa. And many of us will finish it in an hour or two. Santa isn't limited and only has a 16 max, so there will be no problem. Eva would be a more appropriate comparison. 80 levels is going to be a pain on a limited race. It was a pain without the limit, when many of us had leveled it, again, before the level cap increase.

And as far as I know, no one thinks they should be able to max it in one day. Except maybe Wolf, ILY wolf! What people want is to PLAY the race, not be locked off it all day. If you're active on the server, you might get to play it in the first week. And that there is the problem. Also, back in the day, first one on the race each map got the race, so we didn't have all these problems with trying to get the lions on opposite teams and getting the random people off lion, which was becoming a headache last night due to people like haxor changing to Lion end of every map. Thanks for pointing out another change from the original server that is hurting this race. You are right though, I certainly had no problem leveling this race because I had a good computer back then. I also was one of the highest level Vagalions, because it wasn't hugely popular except with certain players, once they had maxed it. The problem will be maxing it.

Stars: I know, which is why I said "at least until people have maxed this race." It took wolf about 16 hours to reach level 36, which I'm too lazy to do the math, but seems somewhere around half, but is probably below it. Wolf is 1 of 13 who only need it. Supposing for whatever reason, he takes the same time to get the other half, and the other 12 also take 32 hours, it would take 9 days for all the maxes to max it, if they were on non-stop, and one on each team. Throw in randoms, and then people who don't get off the race. For comparison, Jack has been out for just under a month, everyone and their dog played it, and plenty of people still haven't maxed it. That's without limits.

CYBER
07-24-2012, 08:03 AM
Blackmage. Regarding the player headaches and race stealing, if somEone is able to unlock vagalion then they must be regulars by now that know the rules of seniority over a race. Its not that hard to keep an eye out... And everyone of course will try to fork it, heck i did, im already lv 18 with it in less than 2 hours of intermittent leveling and it still feels sluggish and slow so i feel like leveling it more...

Then again i have finals this week so im gonna level it rly late... The idea is that everyone will getthat hype to level it, but real life issues will kick in, whether being busy or disconnect etc... For example i maxed all my races except lion, many others havent, i find it annoying when someone wants to max vagalion and hog it before leveling other possible races while someone who has max everything else is wasting xp gain on races he already maxxed... But shit happens, and u deal with it i guess. But no, vagalion limit should not be raised.

If you really wanna be a bitch? U'd put a 3 hour limit (or 6 maps) on someone playing vagalion before it kicks them off , he can still take it back if paying attention, or someone might level it, but why do that? Its useless rly. If ppl have more leveling, they can level other shit, if ppl only have max, they'll sit tight and try to steal it when they d/c

Blackmage
07-24-2012, 09:03 AM
On the seniority, nope, no and not at all. We have admins who don't know how senior admin works. Do you really think regulars know how something that comes up so seldomly and often doesn't do anything to them works? In case you're wondering, people proved what I'm saying again, and again, and again last night. Regular and admin alike. It's partially because our rules are so loose as to what they mean, but mostly, people don't actually read them.

As for dealing with it, why in the world should we limit players rather than allowing more? Lion doesn't delay round like bond does, cause he can't use the excuse he's trying to snipe. How would this help anyway?

As our main theory was supposedly getting it back to how it once was, I was trying to give one way to circumvent this obviously foreign concept. Again, the way this race is set up on our current server is NOTHING LIKE THE OLD ONE. If our new motto is "fuck it, we don't actually care about recreating the feel of original", I'll shut up. As no one else has even tried to fix this problem, I'll assume this is the case.

CYBER
07-24-2012, 09:51 AM
so far - from leveling up vagalion, Levitation really is a crappy benefit for it but it still cushions whenever i tele around. .

i've almost maxxed levitation , and its still very heavy ...
I mean if you're skilled enough and know how to teleport, you can avoid damage most of the time sure. But there are these times where the levi seems to drop drastically for a few moments, then back normal again...depending on teleport angle.
oh well, either a slight levi boost would make it slightly better, OR we suck it up and learn to play the race differently than Bond.
(im working on the ladder for now:P)

SCRIBBLE
07-24-2012, 10:24 AM
suck it up and learn to play lion for lion, not for bond. the race is exactly the same as it was pre-ob from what i can tell so far.

lion was and will always be whored. get used to waiting to play it, there are many regs who have too much time on their hands to play video games (some even claim to have very limited free time yet still muster 3+ hours a day in server). hopefully santa and eva come out soon so it gives some variety to the server.

Spasm
07-24-2012, 06:37 PM
suck it up and learn to play lion for lion, not for bond. the race is exactly the same as it was pre-ob from what i can tell so far.

lion was and will always be whored. get used to waiting to play it, there are many regs who have too much time on their hands to play video games (some even claim to have very limited free time yet still muster 3+ hours a day in server). hopefully santa and eva come out soon so it gives some variety to the server.

I honestly dont see me even leveling it for months, unless im on at like 6am

Chef C Green
07-24-2012, 07:08 PM
WAY too much distance... can make it to other side of de_cbble BEFORE PLAYERS CAN LEAVE SPAWN, not even fully lvled either.

maynard
07-24-2012, 07:16 PM
WAY too much distance... can make it to other side of de_cbble BEFORE PLAYERS CAN LEAVE SPAWN, not even fully lvled either.

the race is working as intended...

Wolfenstinger
07-25-2012, 02:17 AM
the race is working as intended...

This.... lol

And BTW - lvl 50 Vagalion in 2 days (roughly 24-35hrs of gameplay and whoring split in half).
Time to pass teh hell out now. Ill play it again when theres more ppl not interested and its open more often.

Masskid
07-25-2012, 07:32 AM
its much easier with a not maxed vagabond... whats your point?

ZERO
07-27-2012, 04:39 PM

Spawn actions will now occur when switching from no race while alive

h4x0r
07-28-2012, 03:52 PM
Found an exploit, level Adrenaline to 10 for 1 round, switch to level 10 in Blade instead, yet you still have speed for the entire map with max Blade, not as intended im sure ;P

Masskid
07-28-2012, 04:30 PM
Found an exploit, level Adrenaline to 10 for 1 round, switch to level 10 in Blade instead, yet you still have speed for the entire map with max Blade, not as intended im sure ;P
nice find, it just probably needs to set speed at beginning of round

StarsMine
07-28-2012, 04:40 PM
That exploit sounds like it would happen on any race. As far as I am aware there isnt a way to debuff the buffs you have untill you die in the current code.
This is why abusing reset skills would take away XP isnt it?
Though I would prefer the occasional use to not do that, twice in one life in one round is a bit much.

h4x0r
07-28-2012, 05:28 PM
does it happen for all races? this is the first i've noticed

StarsMine
07-28-2012, 06:17 PM
Dont know, should test it

h4x0r
07-28-2012, 07:25 PM
Another bug, you can double teleport, press ultimate then ultimate again quickly and you tele forward 2x

StarsMine
07-28-2012, 07:27 PM
Is that flashlight? F is different for different people.

maynard
07-28-2012, 07:44 PM
f is flashlight by default.

h4x0r
07-28-2012, 08:07 PM
actually it's kind of fun double teleporting

Akoiah
08-02-2012, 11:50 PM

idk how you do it, but you find every exploit lol.

Wolfenstinger
08-04-2012, 06:21 PM
Another bug, you can double teleport, press ultimate then ultimate again quickly and you tele forward 2x

No CD on tele - working as intended. IMO

Reason : You have a chance to glitch your tele to where your frozen in place when your teleporting around. If you don't understand, play vagalion or vagabond (doesnt happen as often on bond as it would lion) and go tele around the map for a bit.

h4x0r
08-05-2012, 09:43 PM
yeah it seems fine no way to abuse it really

brett friggin favre
08-16-2012, 11:04 PM
how is the blade damage supposed to work? if im reading it correctly, it should do 65 extra damage at level 1 and 100 at level 10, but at level 6 it's doing around 45.

XX0wnsXY
08-16-2012, 11:14 PM
how is the blade damage supposed to work? if im reading it correctly, it should do 65 extra damage at level 1 and 100 at level 10, but at level 6 it's doing around 45.

I noticed this too. I thought maybe it had a chance to proc up to these amounts ...but i see 45 pretty regularly

ZERO
08-16-2012, 11:25 PM
The min and max constrants are leveled and a dmg amount is selected randomly from within that range.

brett friggin favre
08-16-2012, 11:49 PM
The min and max constrants are leveled and a dmg amount is selected randomly from within that range.

so what's the meaning of the 65-100 then? the max? and what's the range? the values i've been seeing vary by ~5 damage at each level and it never gets near 65, except maybe at level 10

ZERO
08-17-2012, 10:12 AM
Means the min and max contranints for the range become 65 and 100.

Erdenay
01-17-2013, 10:11 AM
A while back, we discussed that most races will have a sound when they can't use their ultimate, but it's only applied to jack and lion, but not, lets say, bond. Could we even out lion and bond? Lion already is a bit weaker race in general (albeit much more fun) and lion having that sound while bond does not seem a bit unfair.

acolyte_to_jippity
01-17-2013, 12:07 PM
A while back, we discussed that most races will have a sound when they can't use their ultimate, but it's only applied to jack and lion, but not, lets say, bond. Could we even out lion and bond? Lion already is a bit weaker race in general (albeit much more fun) and lion having that sound while bond does not seem a bit unfair.

what?

Erdenay
01-17-2013, 03:09 PM
what?

When you use an ultimate on lion within a range of someone's lace, it makes a loud clicking sound making everyone aware that there's someone there (and same for Jack), while bond does not have it. Could we finish implementing it to all races or scrape it?

acolyte_to_jippity
01-17-2013, 03:23 PM
When you use an ultimate on lion within a range of someone's lace, it makes a loud clicking sound making everyone aware that there's someone there (and same for Jack), while bond does not have it. Could we finish implementing it to all races or scrape it?

why are we putting sounds for this now? wtf? that's a terrible idea!!!

Erdenay
01-17-2013, 03:38 PM
why are we putting sounds for this now? wtf? that's a terrible idea!!!

It's been like that for a very long time. I stayed quiet because I hoped it would move either way (either all sounds or no sound), but since nothing happened since April, I just figured I'd post here. The original thread along with a vote is right here: http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/8995-Ult-Block-Sound-Final-Vote

Honestly, back then, it seemed like a great idea, but right now... Not so much. However, if it would be done for ALL the races, it would at least give a level playing field - right now, for a race like vagalion, this is a very deadly thing, so you have to be extra careful.

Tickle Me Emo
01-18-2013, 02:35 PM
I hadn't noticed this, but it's a terrible idea if it's intentional. There should absolutely not be any noise audible to other players for an ability NOT going off...

ZERO
01-20-2013, 08:04 PM
It is not audiable for other players. It is a sound played only to the player to let them know their skill is not activating due to being blocked. As the races are regpogramed this feature is being added to them. This race will be one of the last ones to get the update.

CYBER
01-20-2013, 11:00 PM
It is not audiable for other players. It is a sound played only to the player to let them know their skill is not activating due to being blocked. As the races are regpogramed this feature is being added to them. This race will be one of the last ones to get the update.
i was gonna say.
I was always under the impression that the sound was only for the player himself, not transmitted to the surroundings.

Tom, if you're hearing voices AND you were sober at the time. Get yourself checked bud.

Assassin
01-21-2013, 02:54 PM
i was gonna say.
I was always under the impression that the sound was only for the player himself, not transmitted to the surroundings.

Tom, if you're hearing voices AND you were sober at the time. Get yourself checked bud.

Lol this.

What
01-21-2013, 03:18 PM
He isn't crazy, I know I've heard it before, and when I am cloaked with a vagalion and my ultimate is blocked, it does make a sound i can hear, but it also usually results in people looking right at me indicating they heard it as well. It may be a glitch that doesn't happen at all times, but it is a real thing.

Erdenay
01-21-2013, 04:29 PM
He isn't crazy, I know I've heard it before, and when I am cloaked with a vagalion and my ultimate is blocked, it does make a sound i can hear, but it also usually results in people looking right at me indicating they heard it as well. It may be a glitch that doesn't happen at all times, but it is a real thing.

This. I've tested it on test server and it didn't work, but I know I've heard sound of it before when I caught a vagalion before and I am quite sure other people have heard me as well as they would sometimes, without any knowledge whatsoever (or that's what was supposed to be true) and then come pretty much right to me. Normally I'm behind a wall so a radar is not the issue either.

CYBER
01-21-2013, 04:35 PM

Few reasons they looked at you. Could be the one reason, or a combination of the following:

The so-called The VAGA/Rap Spotting Tutorial (to be updated)

Visual Reasons:
- They saw you on radar.
- They saw your name tag.
- They saw your shadow with flashlight
- They saw your shadow behind the wooden wall (like crackhouse)
- You have blood spatter on you from a crossfire.
- When you teleported, you accidentally hit a moving object nearby and it's still wobbling.
- They randomly saw your name tag hovering in front of their crosshair.
- When you used your mic to talk, they read your location on the bottom right of their screen, and made them more vigilant in that area.
- Valve glitch that keeps a microphone stuck above your head but only viewable by a certain individual, making them able to see where you are.

Gameplay Reasons:
- You had a necklace and someone couldn't use THEIR ultimate. If it were a jack, they'd hear the ultimate-disabled sound from their end, making them think the vagalion did it.
- You DON'T have a necklace, and some random ass ultimate hit you.
- You didn't have anti_wards and you got hit by wards.
- Some lucky son of a bitch of a dragonfly happened to trigger their sparks right where u were fixed.
- Another vaga was stuck with you, and pinpointed you out to a teammate.
- You hide in that spot WAYYY too fucking much, making you predictable.
- You killed an enemy of theirs nearby, and unless they spotted you their teammate's radar, they just took a guess as to where you killed their teammate and where they would have run off to if they were you.
- The enemy is countering YOU, and specifically YOU, not the race. They know the way you play, aggressive vs laid back. For example: I used to be an aggressive vagabond, I can probably sweep through 5 of you guys before one of you even lands a hit on me. However, if I'm going against Tom or Britney's human, I should know best than to storm head on because they usually predict my teleport locations, based on preference. The same with Shady and I when it comes to rooftop sniping and evasiveness.
- You are intentionally baited into a tiny hall, corridor, or doorway, making their "spray-and-pray" factor grow exponentially.
- They are just some lucky motherfuckers that randomly hit you.
- An enemy who died a few moments ago saw where you were on their death-camera, respawned, and knew exactly where to come get you.

Audible Reasons:
- They heard you swing your knife. Believe it or not, that's usually the thing I -personally- rely on the most when trying to pinpoint a STUCK vaga because most of them try to use the opportunity to knife you as opposed to waiting for the back-knife for the 1 hit KO. This allows you to hear their knife swing in mid air OR hit an object nearby and therefore allows you to pinpoint EXACTLY where they are, and how high they are.
- They heard your teleport sound nearby and took a guess.
- Their teammate, or your teammate made a sound in your general direction, and made the enemy falsely ASSUME that it was the vaga or enemy that did that, only to be coincidentally right.

Hacks:
- Motherfucker has ESP.
- Motherfucker has radar hacks.
- Mptherfucker is ghosting.
- Motherfucker has walls and they saw your movement before teleport.
- Motherfucker has aimbot/aim-assist/triggerbot and the engine automatically fired at your invisible ass even if they didn't know you were there per say.

Your suggestion:
- There was a glitch in the first person sound, making it audible for other players in the surroundings... sometimes... maybe.

---------------------
Conclusion:
I'm pretty sure I might have forgotten a few ways to pinpoint vagas in game, but statistically speaking, the odds that they spotted you because of a rare GLITCH are REALLY REALLY slim since all other conditions above must be confirmed as non-existent. It's just like calling hacks on someone spotting vagas like that. We have to go through that entire fucking list and uncheck all other possibilities.
Bottom line is, unless you show a demo that can deny ALLLLLLLL of the above, and actually have an honest guy kill you BECAUSE of that sound? yeah... Good luck with that.

*Goes to wcs test-server to test some shit*

What
01-21-2013, 05:28 PM
Thank you senor Textwall, but your missing the point. Its more like im stuck, they are looking around, I press the ulti button, and they swing and look right at me. Thats cause and effect right there muchacho.

CYBER
01-21-2013, 06:15 PM
Thank you senor Textwall, but your missing the point. Its more like im stuck, they are looking around, I press the ulti button, and they swing and look right at me. Thats cause and effect right there muchacho.

oh i get that. but I've personally yet to see this happen... And I play vagalion half the time and get vagalions stuck the other half...
And I've never seen this happen. Even on test server like tom mentionned.

I'll keep an eye out so that I can properly find a demo of this happening, if any, but even if the enemy is through a wall, the above list of tips still applies.

ZERO
01-21-2013, 11:50 PM
See:

/*
* EMIT ULT BLOCK SOUND
* NOTE REQUIRES OnMapStart_UltBlockSound() in OnMapStart()
*/
stock ULTBLOCKSOUND(any:client)
{
EmitSoundToClient(client, UltBlockSound);
}

Key word is TO NOT FROM. Thus it only sends to that client and not anyone else.
See: http://docs.sourcemod.net/api/index.php?fastload=show&id=681&

Erdenay
01-24-2013, 12:57 AM
I honestly don't understand the code well enough to understand what you wrote there Zero. I've tested it out on both the main server and the test server without any positive results. However, I am pretty much 100% sure that I've heard that before when I was not supposed to hear it and I suspect others have heard it true. I'll be on a lookout, although as I've noted, it seems to be working fine currently.

CeeCeeBaby
01-28-2013, 09:34 PM
I know you guys probably get tons of complaints, but both vagalion and bond get really aggravating and annoying in game. I want to have fun and stick with this server but sometimes it gets to the point where i can't even move out of spawn without getting knifed once and instantly killed. maybe if you guys could work on nerfing it a little :S

brett friggin favre
01-28-2013, 09:51 PM
ways to counter vagas:

a race with a built in lace
buying a lace
strider wards
shadow hunter wards
human

they're tough to deal with at the start but you'll get used to how they operate and how to beat them.

What
01-28-2013, 10:12 PM
Indeed, and in general just play smart. Flashlights on, dont go wandering right in the open. Also, save money, if you keep getting killed quickly then stop buying guns and shit for a couple rounds, and then purchase a lace and gun when you can together.

Furthermore: Vagas get cocky when they kill nubs round after round, meaning they are going to take the same paths and do the same things, use that to your advantage and make them change their strategy.

maynard
01-28-2013, 11:04 PM
i can't even move out of spawn without getting knifed once and instantly killed.

try moving faster...

CYBER
01-29-2013, 01:08 AM
I know you guys probably get tons of complaints, but both vagalion and bond get really aggravating and annoying in game. I want to have fun and stick with this server but sometimes it gets to the point where i can't even move out of spawn without getting knifed once and instantly killed. maybe if you guys could work on nerfing it a little :Syou're absolutely right!!!!.............We do get a shitton of crappy complaints. Vagas are not overpowered, learn how to counter them... I get my ass kicked as a VAGA by santas all the time, dont mean they're overpowered. And honestly the most overpowered 2 races are human and spidey, and u have access to those very very early in game. Cout your blessings and learn how to couter... Buy a lace and dnt stay in the open too long

Erdenay
01-29-2013, 09:48 AM
you're absolutely right!!!!.............We do get a shitton of crappy complaints. Vagas are not overpowered, learn how to counter them... I get my ass kicked as a VAGA by santas all the time, dont mean they're overpowered. And honestly the most overpowered 2 races are human and spidey, and u have access to those very very early in game. Cout your blessings and learn how to couter... Buy a lace and dnt stay in the open too long

Spider is arguable.

acolyte_to_jippity
01-29-2013, 11:30 AM
Spider is arguable.

single fastest class, has an ass-ton of evasion, long-jump, and can freeze you in place randomly? oh yeah. that's so arguable.

it wouldn't be as bad if it was unable to avoid headshots, or if evasion just gave a chance to avoid a percentage of the damage.

Wolfenstinger
01-29-2013, 11:56 AM
I know you guys probably get tons of complaints, but both vagalion and bond get really aggravating and annoying in game. I want to have fun and stick with this server but sometimes it gets to the point where i can't even move out of spawn without getting knifed once and instantly killed. maybe if you guys could work on nerfing it a little :S

Guys... I think hes got a point. Vagalion and Bond are really aggravating/annoying to go up against in game...

Lace, hide with the herd, or stay out of sight and out of mind?

Masskid
01-29-2013, 11:57 AM
you're absolutely right!!!!.............We do get a shitton of crappy complaints. Vagas are not overpowered, learn how to counter them... I get my ass kicked as a VAGA by santas all the time, dont mean they're overpowered. And honestly the most overpowered 2 races are human and spidey, and u have access to those very very early in game. Cout your blessings and learn how to couter... Buy a lace and dnt stay in the open too long

bitch you forgot Molecule. Stupid Mexican!

CeeCeeBaby
01-29-2013, 12:19 PM
I'll try some of the ideas I've been given, but it just gets to a point for me where it is almost unplayable and not fun. and i know there are some people who agree with me also.

Erdenay
01-29-2013, 05:41 PM
single fastest class, has an ass-ton of evasion, long-jump, and can freeze you in place randomly? oh yeah. that's so arguable.

it wouldn't be as bad if it was unable to avoid headshots, or if evasion just gave a chance to avoid a percentage of the damage.

Both nebula and molecule are more valuable to the team and stronger races. I'd say that jack is probably better than spiderfag too - at least definitely better mass destruction potential. Some other races are also not that far off.

acolyte_to_jippity
01-29-2013, 06:31 PM
Both nebula and molecule are more valuable to the team and stronger races. I'd say that jack is probably better than spiderfag too - at least definitely better mass destruction potential. Some other races are also not that far off.

none of them are as fast as spiderman. the combinations of skills and the BULLSHIT evasion make spidey completely broken.

Erdenay
01-29-2013, 07:19 PM
none of them are as fast as spiderman. the combinations of skills and the BULLSHIT evasion make spidey completely broken.

Not arguing the speed, but molecule has the SAME evasion, is very fast has extra damage + invunerability for extended periods with fairly short cooldown. Nebula probably has the highest dps out of all races along with ability to revive people quite well AND going invisible for 6 seconds with short cool down. Finally, jack is probably the 2nd fastest race (if you can bunny hop) with unlimited ammo and a free gun (true for the most part), very good life steal (the incoming update can possibly make Jack the most OP race of all barring eve (evangelion)) ability to pump people in the air AND extra damage...

Wolfenstinger
04-05-2013, 05:54 AM
http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a487/Malevolent_Wolfenstinger/111333_zps753b97ac.png

Locust
04-05-2013, 09:39 AM
http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a487/Malevolent_Wolfenstinger/111333_zps753b97ac.png

Holy shit look at that Hacker Vagallion! No one has THAT good of kd. WHY IS HE NOT BANNED??

Masskid
04-05-2013, 02:31 PM
Holy shit look at that Hacker Vagallion! No one has THAT good of kd. WHY IS HE NOT BANNED??
false. He has a kd that good >.< jeez

Erdenay
04-05-2013, 03:49 PM
false. He has a kd that good >.< jeez

False, it's just a kd for vagalion blades.

Locust
04-05-2013, 06:24 PM
False, it's just a kd for vagalion blades.

No shit sherlock.

CYBER
06-19-2013, 01:16 AM
I don't know which race to post this one, but since it came from "Blades" skill, i'm posting here along with a demo.

First round of the demo, you see sofa shoot me with a GLOCK and it registered a 73dmg from BLADES... with the glock... im not sure if he kept that skill if he tried joining on vagalion and got booted off, but the claims that he didnt try vagalion first... so im clueless...

demo attached zero. first round. at the very very start.

Wolfenstinger
08-10-2013, 07:39 AM
Not the PRETTIEST Quality.... I'm highly aware of this... but oh well. Vagalioning at its finest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yv-nWq0fUqI

All at my point of view. You can still see the enemies via the minimap due to this being SourceTV's POV. Might do simple recordings like this but working more for a better quality for obvious reasons.... My shitty laptop ftw :icon_mrgreen:

Also : love you cyber. And what. And anyone else in there that made that well... just happen derp.

CYBER
08-10-2013, 08:01 AM
Not the PRETTIEST Quality.... I'm highly aware of this... but oh well. Vagalioning at its finest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yv-nWq0fUqI

All at my point of view. You can still see the enemies via the minimap due to this being SourceTV's POV. Might do simple recordings like this but working more for a better quality for obvious reasons.... My shitty laptop ftw :icon_mrgreen:

Also : love you cyber. And what. And anyone else in there that made that well... just happen derp.

I have to give u credit for the tower thing. watching it from ur point of view was interesting.

but to be fair, this only worked out for u bcos my teammates were calling wrong facts...
for example, What said that u dropped the bomb... when u didnt yet. so i assumed u dropped in t spawn, then i saw it dropped near mid, and if u rewatch that demo, u'll see that there was a human watching that bomb, he was sitting behind the crate beneath the tower... and yet when u picked up the bomb... he didnt even SAY that the bomb got picked up... and i was just sitting there still looking for u on radar bcos i assumed u'd be heading our way...

dnt take me wrong, it was well played, but when u're facing a team of morons (yes... im counting myself partially on this one...), it's not that hard to pull that off...

if only i had that demo of when i stole the bomb on dolls from the drawers camped by an eye rae, a jack and a shadow hunter with laces.... now that shit was fucking hilarious.

Wolfenstinger
08-10-2013, 12:45 PM
Its kay cyber. I lost it when I heard you freaking out about the bomb nor being called....only because it was too late. :D

Erdenay
08-10-2013, 06:26 PM
I have the weirdest boner right now...

Wolfenstinger
08-15-2013, 09:12 PM
http://i.imgur.com/uB46BOn.png?1 (http://imgur.com/uB46BOn)

Self-Satisfaction.... shut up.

Locust
08-15-2013, 09:46 PM
http://i.imgur.com/uB46BOn.png?1 (http://imgur.com/uB46BOn)

Self-Satisfaction.... shut up.
you whore

CYBER
08-16-2013, 07:02 PM
you whore

woot. i made top 10. considering bond is more stable of a vagabond when facing an op team... and that i rarely play lion unless im fucking around,
im actually quite happy about placing there:P

HypeRNT
08-17-2013, 07:09 PM
How do i check stats for warden/strider/undead? I wana see top 10 for those 3 races

Wolfenstinger
08-18-2013, 07:12 AM
It's no "official" top 10. Rather it is just how many kills a player has accumulated with an ability those races have.

For example : http://www.ibisgaming.com/wcs_stats/weapon.php?id=12

This is Suicide Bomber. This ability is found mostly on Undead, Flame Predator. Chameleon suicide bomber is listed under its own category, thus not to be mixed up with any of the other races.

Wolfenstinger
11-08-2013, 04:35 PM
Shameless update on Vagalion Blade Kills...

http://i.imgur.com/iBnTMUR.jpg

Next Goal - take slots 2 and 3.

What
11-08-2013, 07:13 PM
maybe we should restrict this class to non-wolfen players?

Wolfenstinger
02-17-2014, 10:05 PM
:depress: This race is very depressing. And not friendly. The reasons below are my reasons as to why :depress:

-Everyone falls over and dies
-After awhile, this race makes the people disappear
-I don't know why
-I didn't do this
-Why don't people accept my love?

Blackmage
02-17-2014, 11:51 PM
-Better than them falling over alive
-Sounds like user error. Have you tried turning it off and on again?
-But do you know the muffin man?
-Denial is the first step on the way to acceptance
-Because you don't have enough body fat.

Wolfenstinger
01-22-2016, 11:25 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U04R1PTH8XI

Really recent.

StarsMine
01-24-2016, 01:48 AM
And you still lost