Invoked on 07-30-12 17:05
Banlength 1 hr
Expires on 07-30-12 18:05
Reason Ignoring Admins
Banned by Admin SHADY V1RU5
Banned from WCS MOD+ IBISGaming.com |No AWP/AUTO|FAST DL
Total Bans 3 (search)
Blocked (1) C@PP3D

I am banned for ignoring an admin? This is a lie because he said it was disrespecting an admin right before I left. Shady always talks shit to me in game every game. Today, someone stole vaga from me and I asked Shady to help because he was admin. He told me to fuck off and that I was a whiney bitch. I don't think this attitude is good for any of the servers. This is the second time today he abuses and bans me. Please help me with this as I am honestly fed up with this treatment. DJ Mikey was in there too and was obviously sticking with shady but there were other people in there that saw this. Please help!

aa89
07-30-2012, 04:30 PM
I was just looking at the WCS RULES posted by Maynard and I saw this:

11. Respect races that are limited per team. A person on a race that is limited per team reserves the right to play it as long as they see fit, in the event of a map change or server crash, those who were playing limited per team races reserve the right to continue playing the race.

I had told Shady that because I was Vagabond on T before map change that I should get it after map change. Vagabond was taken on both teams after map change because my computer took longer to join. Toetagz stole my vagabond and I had asked Shady to tell him to give it back since I was on Terrorist. Shady wouldn't do this for me. He told me to "fuck off" and that I was a "whiney bitch". Only thing I said to him was "get a job" and I get banned :S

CYBER
07-30-2012, 04:41 PM
I was just looking at the WCS RULES posted by Maynard and I saw this:11. Respect races that are limited per team. A person on a race that is limited per team reserves the right to play it as long as they see fit, in the event of a map change or server crash, those who were playing limited per team races reserve the right to continue playing the race.I had told Shady that because I was Vagabond on T before map change that I should get it after map change. Vagabond was taken on both teams after map change because my computer took longer to join. Toetagz stole my vagabond and I had asked Shady to tell him to give it back since I was on Terrorist. Shady wouldn't do this for me. He told me to "fuck off" and that I was a "whiney bitch". Only thing I said to him was "get a job" and I get banned :S
With all due respect, who the fuck are you?? Unless u are DIRECTLY involved in this case as either the defendant, the victim , upper level admins delegating work from clan, clan, or zero, then dnt fucking post on someone else's thread...

If u have something to say post your own damn thread in proper section with proof... Speaking of which, capped, do u have demo of that shit? I'd like to see what happened exactly.

Just let me tell u btw that as far as i know, an admin cant keep babysitting the server for races stolen, u guys need to sort that shit together, its not ABUSE if the admin didnt react to the race steal: it would be negligence and a bitch move sure , but not abuse. Not all of us have the patience to deal with stolen crap...

That aa89 admits to disrespecting the admin by calling him jobless, what about u capped? Did u say smthn??U do have th le tendency...

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-30-2012, 04:41 PM
With all due respect, who the fuck are you?? Unless u are DIRECTLY involved in this case as either the defendant, the victim , upper level admins delegating work from clan, clan, or zero, then dnt fucking post on someone else's thread... If u have something to say pos your own damn thread in proper secrtion with proof... Speaking of whihcapped, do u have demo of that shit? I'd like to see what happened exactly. Just let me tell u btw that an admin cant keep babysitting the server for races stolen, u guys need to sort that shit together, its not ABUSE if the admin didnt react to the race steal: it would be negligence and a bitch move sure , but not abuse. That aa89 admits to disrespecting the admin by calling him jobless, what about u capped? Did u say smthn??

..... he is the one who made the thread cyber.. he just double posted.

Furthermore, he was being whiny about the race he lost. It was lsot due to him not paying attention to what team he was joining, he joined the same team as the other player who rightfully claimed vaga and lost it. "i auto joined teams" as he said.

Spasm
07-30-2012, 04:43 PM
Post proof or quit wasting our time.

aa89
07-30-2012, 04:45 PM
Cyber, I am C@PP3D lol. I was the one who told him to get a job. He disrespected a lot before that. I didn't take a demo because I never thought I would be banned, but I recently bought admin today which makes me an admin too right? Why is it okay for Shady to tell me to fuck off and call me a whiney bitch and then he can ban me for telling him to get a job? Even though I am a fellow admin? I dont get that.

XX0wnsXY
07-30-2012, 04:51 PM
Cyber, I am C@PP3D lol. I was the one who told him to get a job. He disrespected a lot before that. I didn't take a demo because I never thought I would be banned, but I recently bought admin today which makes me an admin too right? Why is it okay for Shady to tell me to fuck off and call me a whiney bitch and then he can ban me for telling him to get a job? Even though I am a fellow admin? I dont get that.\

You are not admin until you have admin privelages..can't wait to see how that goes..

As far as the abuse..you disrespected him and he banned you. As far as the stolen race, I came in late..but, you were banned for a reason and I was there to see that, so I don't see any abuse.

CYBER
07-30-2012, 04:56 PM
Yeah sry, that stupid name of urs threw me off-.- ...

U are not an admin YET, so dont play the fellow admin card. Because if u were shady wouldnt hae been able to ban u in the first place. In thus case u are treated as a regular in this ban.

Look 1 thing u need to know is that, if want to report an admin u REALLY need to stop ending ur arguements with that admin by disrespecting them ... dnt give ppl an excuse to ban u. Now it doesnt matter what u asked shady to do, he didnt use any powers to abuse u initially.

He told u to fuck off, bitchy, but not abuse. Then u went and disrespected an ADMIN ( smthn u arent yet) on a personal level by telling to get a job for not wishing to babysit u and the other guy. THATS where YOU fucked up. And u got banned for admin disrespect which completely justified by ur actions.

Had u stopped argueing and told maybard or me about this issue , about an admin not helping in the server we would have discussed it with shady, but thats what happens when u take shit into ur own hands. So far, no admin abuse based on facts described, alao no proof provided.

Get me something else by the end of the day or this will probably get closed.

Shady, try being more cheerful._. Lol... Avoid the 'fuck off' shit and simply state that u dnt feel like helping at the moment, be friends ppl, be happy, stop fighting over the dumbest shit.

Capped serve ur ban for now, stop defying admins. And dnt think that by getting admin u would get the right to pull stunts against other admins. U still have me, other ulas and clan watching you and everything else.

So play it cool for the next month, i have money wagered on when ur ass abuses and gets banned:)

Steamer
07-30-2012, 05:01 PM
There is no excuse or reason for the admin to disrespect the player as well.... The I'm an admin and I can disrespect a normal player and not get shit back excuse is getting very fucking old.

Here's that demo...

aa89
07-30-2012, 05:03 PM
I will know how to deal with it next time. Thanks Cyber.

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-30-2012, 05:04 PM
There is no excuse or reason for the admin to disrespect the player as well.... The I'm an admin and I can disrespect a normal player and not get shit back excuse is getting very fucking old.

Here's that demo...

pretty sure he got banned on Cabble

maynard
07-30-2012, 07:19 PM
ban expired, closed.

ZERO
07-30-2012, 08:22 PM

Here's that demo...

That is true the rules apply to admins as well. Although they get a warning for something like this if they have not had issues in the past.