Boost King
12-08-2008, 12:28 AM
Name in Game: //S4 Boost King
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:642380
Who banned you: Project s
When: 9:30PM 12/07/08
Where: 69.9.42.167:27015
Why banned: admin abuse

project s and i didn't get along in the server before she became admin and had asked an admin to ban me which that admin didn't. after she became admin and i joined in she slayed me for no apparent reason then banned me. i play in the server regularly and enjoy playing with most of the regulars. thanks

+Project.S+
12-08-2008, 12:46 AM
He has been banned for a week for admin disrespect. I've been an admin for a year and removed it for a month. Which is fine, play your way. But when you are a jerk for no reason and continue to be so after being told to respect players in ibis servers or go play elsewhere, you get punished.

The reason you were not previously banned while i didn't have admin was because I believed it would be too much of a hassle to have you banned by another admin. So in tow, gave you another chance. You didn't appreciate that, you repeated your actions. Enjoy your week ban and hopefully for your sake you come back with a better attitude.

Boost King
12-08-2008, 12:54 AM
He has been banned for a week for admin disrespect. I've been an admin for a year and removed it for a month. Which is fine, play your way. But when you are a jerk for no reason and continue to be so after being told to respect players in ibis servers or go play elsewhere, you get punished.

excuse me? you haven't told me shit you banned me with no reason and i believe cause u don't like me

The reason you were not previously banned while i didn't have admin was because I believed it would be too much of a hassle to have you banned by another admin. So in tow, gave you another chance. You didn't appreciate that, you repeated your actions. Enjoy your week ban and hopefully for your sake you come back with a better attitude.

another bs statement. hopefully your attitude changes and your game play.

why didn't u have admin for a week and took off your clan tag? lost your privileges?

+Project.S+
12-08-2008, 01:17 AM
I removed my admin for a week because I hadn't been on the computer. I don't abuse my admin and Zero can tell you that himself. It's and admin tag Boost, not a clan tag. Get it right.

I forgot, i just ban people i dont like? If that were true the servers would be pretty empty. And you wouldn't be the first to go.

Have a GREAT week :)

Boost King
12-08-2008, 01:29 AM
I removed my admin for a week because I hadn't been on the computer. I don't abuse my admin and Zero can tell you that himself. It's and admin tag Boost, not a clan tag. Get it right.

I forgot, i just ban people i dont like? If that were true the servers would be pretty empty. And you wouldn't be the first to go.

Have a GREAT week :)

its funny since i was playing with u after my ban. i have more than one account hunny ohhh sorry about the whole admin tag and clan tag...oh so sorrrrry

Garry
12-08-2008, 02:58 AM
you can never win a argument with a woman Boost King 10 out of 10 for trying tho lo0l

Boost King
12-08-2008, 10:14 AM
you can never win a argument with a woman Boost King 10 out of 10 for trying tho lo0l

what can i say, i dont take no for an answer:icon_mrgreen: lol

Hitman
12-08-2008, 02:08 PM
Women have the final say, anything said afterwords is the start of a new sentence.

Well if you were banned for disrespect by Project then i believe her. she doesnt abuse and she doesnt ban anyone for nothing.

Wow these people come on here and bitch over a ban they deserve.

Boost King
12-08-2008, 02:46 PM
Women have the final say, anything said afterwords is the start of a new sentence.

Well if you were banned for disrespect by Project then i believe her. she doesnt abuse and she doesnt ban anyone for nothing.

Wow these people come on here and bitch over a ban they deserve.

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
cause i didnt. girls are always wrong

-=NYS=- C.O.
12-08-2008, 03:36 PM
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

She's actually a woman and not a girl.

Boost King
12-08-2008, 03:46 PM
She's actually a woman and not a girl.

same thing boobs and a vagina lol

ZERO
12-09-2008, 01:18 AM
What is also interesting is how she told me before she banned you that you were going to come in here and try to get unbanned. I told her that the results would only make it more clear to you that you need to try to better behave yourself...

Rapedollar$
12-09-2008, 05:12 AM
What is also interesting is how she told me before she banned you that you were going to come in here and try to get unbanned. I told her that the results would only make it more clear to you that you need to try to better behave yourself...

owned

Boost King
12-09-2008, 07:49 PM

yea cause right b4 she banned me she told me to go on the forums to contact u. so i did. my behavior is just fine pops

Hodgie
12-09-2008, 08:15 PM
yea cause right b4 she banned me she told me to go on the forums to contact u. so i did. my behavior is just fine pops

"Pops" is the one that has the say in whether you get unbanned... Show some respect.

+Project.S+
12-09-2008, 09:07 PM
Why do you continually cry so much and feel the need to disrespect Boost?

Looks to me like your still playing on the servers now anyways..correct me if i'm wrong but alot of people have told me so. You also said yourself that you have multiple accounts.

Is all this really necessary?

Boost King
12-09-2008, 10:54 PM
"Pops" is the one that has the say in whether you get unbanned... Show some respect.

yes i know this

Boost King
12-09-2008, 10:54 PM
Why do you continually cry so much and feel the need to disrespect Boost?

Looks to me like your still playing on the servers now anyways..correct me if i'm wrong but alot of people have told me so. You also said yourself that you have multiple accounts.

Is all this really necessary?

ive been playing on my main account (the one u banned me on) i guess u only did a 12 hour ban

+Project.S+
12-10-2008, 09:03 PM
lol a 12 hour ban? half a day?

lmao i didn't know we had that option in our admin console, is this a new thing you've put in Boost?

It WAS a week, maybe Zero should check logs.

D1lD0
12-10-2008, 09:19 PM

Wow dude. How old are you? Eleventyseven?

whytboiz33
12-11-2008, 08:03 PM

zero. i just banned jigsaw and dutch. theyll be posting soon to try and get unbanned... dont listen to them :):wtg::lmao::banghead:

Boost King
12-13-2008, 12:28 AM
lol a 12 hour ban? half a day?

lmao i didn't know we had that option in our admin console, is this a new thing you've put in Boost?

It WAS a week, maybe Zero should check logs.

apparently i wasn't banned tho. i didn't do anything i just logged in and went to the game and it allowed me to play

Boost King
12-13-2008, 12:29 AM
Wow dude. How old are you? Eleventyseven?

ask your mother:lmao:

all jokes aside you guys in here are just way to serious. chill out a little its a game not a life. and buddy, no im 21.

+Project.S+
12-13-2008, 12:45 AM
It's fine to be serious, and i'm nice to everyone until they show disrespect. Which you've done since day one for no reason Boost. The next time you get a ban it will be a perma, theirs no explanation on why you should be a dick before the ban. I had never said anything to you and you found it acceptable to tell me..someone should "put me in my place" aren't those the words you used Boost?...

Apocalypse
12-13-2008, 01:28 PM
zero. i just banned jigsaw and dutch. theyll be posting soon to try and get unbanned... dont listen to them :):wtg::lmao::banghead:

isnt JigSaW like, one of the main admins?

ManBearPig <ibis>
12-13-2008, 06:43 PM
He was kidding...

And yes jigsaw is one of the founders.

Boost King
12-15-2008, 04:56 AM
I had never said anything to you and you found it acceptable to tell me..someone should "put me in my place" aren't those the words you used Boost?...

woah woah ill be a dick at times yes but i wont threaten anyone or say shit like that sorry that was not me i swear on it

+Project.S+
12-15-2008, 08:46 PM
Well its why you got your ban, and im not sure why me being a girl and playing css has been a problem for you because youve made fun of me for no reason everytime ive been in the server with you. I'm just saying that not fair. And you don't wanna make a girl with some power mad lol

I'm pretty nice.

deprodigy
12-15-2008, 09:40 PM
personally im honored any time a girl plays cs! and I've been playing with project a few years now and she has improved a hundred fold... she can suck when she's drunk, and I do too! sober: she is a pain in my ass in the pub. I have to gun for her so she doesn't kill me first.

-=NYS=- C.O.
12-16-2008, 03:27 PM
She sucks.

Nikolay
12-16-2008, 03:29 PM
She sucks.

:headz:

deprodigy
12-16-2008, 07:02 PM
She sucks.

id hate to have to come up with a word for you then!

+Project.S+
12-17-2008, 01:43 AM
ew f. u CO! LOL jk

-=NYS=- C.O.
12-17-2008, 05:55 AM
ew f. u CO! LOL jk

Ok you're alive. That was the reason for that comment. :lmao:

I LIKE TURTLES
12-17-2008, 08:16 AM
Project is my favorite victim in gun game :smirk:

+Project.S+
12-17-2008, 09:20 PM
haha ive been replying, ive just been tired. so been trolling for a fight more then anything haha. jk..sort of :P

it better have been the whole reason or i beat you, you hear.

Boost King
12-18-2008, 07:07 PM
Well its why you got your ban, and im not sure why me being a girl and playing css has been a problem for you because youve made fun of me for no reason everytime ive been in the server with you. I'm just saying that not fair. And you don't wanna make a girl with some power mad lol

I'm pretty nice.

lol first of all i have no problem with girls playing css i dont hate on girls. u must have mis heard what i said about u cause i didnt say those things that your accusing me of. anyways my thread became poplar and way off topic...its all goooood lol

ZERO
12-29-2008, 01:46 AM
Has this ban expired?

Boost King
12-29-2008, 01:23 PM
Has this ban expired?

it has expired the day after it was set i believe.