PDA

View Full Version : I think this is the right place.

Penis シ
09-27-2012, 07:54 PM
Hey guys! Me again. So I've been playing a LOT of CS:GO lately. I'm seeing that the mods are already up and running and the servers running them are typically pretty populated. I have favorited two gungame servers that are pretty populated and then I JUST read about a Warcraft server that's pretty populated (here) http://www.cegamer.com/servers.php?ip=64.74.97.131:27015.

I think it's time to branch into that. I understand a huge chunk of our community still rests in CS:S and I don't think we should just up and leave it behind, but I think to have more traffic, it's necessary to find other ways of getting people. With the mods already functioning, I think the way we run our servers here could make us one of the most popular if we get ahead of the game quick over there.

Just throwing my thoughts out there. Carry on.

maynard
09-27-2012, 08:32 PM
mods were up and running on day one of release.

zero has also already stated we will be supporting more GO servers down the road. a GG next, but a real GG, not the shit default one that GO offers... one just like ours.

with the way zero is programming the races in CSS now, they will also be able 2 be transferred over 2 GO without any issue.

Penis シ
09-27-2012, 10:09 PM
That is awesome news about the WCS races. I suggest trying to find out Casual Mature did their GG. It has it's own gun rotation and SEEMS to be using the typical gg maps that we use in our source server.

BladeTwinSwords
09-28-2012, 01:17 AM
I have bad memories with CEG. They have it so you can BUY your own private race with your own powers.

Steamer
09-30-2012, 02:04 PM
I suggest trying to find out Casual Mature did their GG. It has it's own gun rotation and SEEMS to be using the typical gg maps that we use in our source server.

That server was fucking fun! I agree with this.

Nemesis
11-01-2012, 02:49 AM
I have bad memories with CEG. They have it so you can BUY your own private race with your own powers.

No more private races for them with GO. All the races got transferred over but as of now invisibility doesn't work in GO so we'll have to wait for an update and work with the balance issues.

Please for the love of god use this new game to start fresh with the WCGO server and do it right this time and add some balance, just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Chikun
07-01-2013, 08:10 AM
Please for the love of god use this new game to start fresh with the WCGO server and do it right this time and add some balance, just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Everything is perfectly balanced.

StarsMine
07-01-2013, 08:31 PM
No we let intellectual inbreeding get in the way of actually balancing WCS.
it works, but its far from balanced/rotational imbalance.

acolyte_to_jippity
07-01-2013, 08:44 PM
Everything is perfectly balanced.

jesus christ dude, nem made that post IN NOVEMBER

Chikun
07-01-2013, 09:55 PM
What have I done??????

*Gun cocks*

BLAM

What
07-09-2013, 10:43 AM
What have I done??????

*Gun cocks*

BLAM

And you are the one in charge of the necro jpg, tsk tsk.