PDA

View Full Version : Tempban request for $$$

ferengi4
10-01-2012, 07:31 AM
Steam username: $$$
steam id:unknown (too many $$$ on steam)
map: Zm_abondon_mall
reason: He first Ztele before anyone had a chance to turn him to a zombie, and when I told him that the rules state you can not do that he just made baby noises
and called me a snitch. all I wanted was him to say sorry or something, if he were to have said sorry or something I wouldn't have to waste my time or yours posting this to you guys.

Nemesis
10-01-2012, 09:02 AM
Steam username: $$$
steam id:unknown (too many $$$ on steam)
map: Zm_abondon_mall
reason: He first Ztele before anyone had a chance to turn him to a zombie, and when I told him that the rules state you can not do that he just made baby noises
and called me a snitch. all I wanted was him to say sorry or something, if he were to have said sorry or something I wouldn't have to waste my time or yours posting this to you guys.

Is this fucking grade school? You want him to say sorry? Go fuckyourself and get the sand out of your massive, bleeding vagina. If someone is breaking the rules then tell an admin. If no admin is on get a fucking demo. Don't come on here a whine like a cunt. Time to grow up kid.

brett friggin favre
10-01-2012, 11:49 AM
no proof, it seems most people are unable to follow protocol and read these days. sad, really.

because i'm in a charitable mood, this is the guy you're looking for. http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A0%3A11110485&Submit=

i was looking into a case last week where he was using !block on an escape map. clearly he's been around long enough to know the rules, and refuses to follow them. however as previously stated we will not act without proof.

Hitman
10-01-2012, 01:33 PM
Follow protocol. Closed.