PDA

View Full Version : Oinkypig 01-27-12 10:24PM

Oinkypig
10-07-2012, 09:38 PM
I would like my closed unban request reinstated for further "review". I want to come back onto this server under my account and would now like to dispute STEAMERS ban request thats been laid down upon my account. As I recall i was probably one of the top players if not than at least considered a late night regular. I was neither using any type of aim bot nor wallhacking during the recording of the directed video playback in that game session. Also at that time there was literally no other single match that i had EVER playn with or against STEAMER in gungame. That was the first time he and I were ever placed in a match with one another and also the first single time he decided to use sourcetv to record me playing. What i have to say about explaining what the recording "shows" is that:
1. I use a razer mamba mouse. higher than a normal DPI
2. I was connected through a wireless network instead of being connected through an ethernet.
3. As I would have been playing i think MY tick rates wouldnt have been to the server spec.

All of these reasons can go to show that it was warping or lag shown through the video that explains it.

Name in Game: oinkypig
Steam-ID:STEAM_0:0:12180267
Who banned you: Steamer
When: 10:24 PM
Where:GunGame MOD+ IBISGaming.com | FAST DL | PsychoSt...
Why banned:Aimbot
Link to ban:http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans...g&advType=name

Other/Reason to unban: old request-http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/8128-Oinkypig-01-27-12-10-24PM

CYBER
10-07-2012, 10:53 PM
ehm... no?
steamr found u "hacking"
2 Upper level admins at that time confirmed the hacks (one of which is Spasm, the best damn player and admin in existence)

and the funny thing is that this "Steamr" ADMIN is no longer an ADMIN, but a higher level admin, much like the other 2 who voted, and now he has even more input when it comes to hackers.

i'll take a look at ur demo for cheer lolz, but highly doubt u're going anywhere but out again.

Oinkypig
10-07-2012, 11:47 PM
Yea I know. Thats all I really ask for. The video really speaks for itself. thx

Steamer
10-08-2012, 07:53 AM
Regarding this ban, even though I made it, I would have to go inconclusive. At the time I made a ban on killjoy and was actually reviewing him when I came upon you. Now, there is some server lag and I notice your lag as well. The thing that got me was your few hits on the trailing player hitboxes behind walls with all the lag going on. You actually hurt your own story with the lag excuse. If that were the case, the trailing should have even been worse on your side, yet you magically dead on hit two of them. The kill after you dropped the scout (28500) and the sweeping straight side motion and pursuing minimal bounce after is what actually made me ban you. Regardless of these fact, I must admit I may have been a bit too hasty in banning you. I'm neither saying you are or are not hacking, I am just saying that I can only see this as inconclusive at this time. SO, even though I issued the ban on yourself, I must vote inconclusive and give one vote to your unbanning. I may have been in the wrong here, but you still seem sketchy to me and I will watch you.

Edit: I have played with you more than this one time btw. I did not record you, the servers do it 24/7.

acolyte_to_jippity
10-08-2012, 11:07 AM
ehm... no?
steamr found u "hacking"
2 Upper level admins at that time confirmed the hacks (one of which is Spasm, the best damn player and admin in existence)

and the funny thing is that this "Steamr" ADMIN is no longer an ADMIN, but a higher level admin, much like the other 2 who voted, and now he has even more input when it comes to hackers.

i'll take a look at ur demo for cheer lolz, but highly doubt u're going anywhere but out again.

uhhh, people can appeal their bans mate. zero has clearly laid that out in the rules...

maynard
10-08-2012, 03:44 PM
unbanned, closed.