19. You may not vote on this poll
  • agree

2 10.53%
  • disagree

17 89.47%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Admin map changing rules

Default Admin map changing rules

I know that senior admins have the right to change maps at their leisure as long as it is not "rapid"(not defined well enough) but I still do not think that admins should not have this power and here is why.
    One persons map preference does not reflect the entire servers map preference and the whole point of an admin is to make the servers experiences better not worse.
    I think that the admins should at least call a vote to see whether the server wants to change the map before he/she changes the map unless the map is crashing the server.
    Here is a poll to see what people think.

2. Default

Oh this will be good.

Tastes like your moms kisses.

3. Default

Senior admin does reserve the right to change the map. I believe rapidly, in this case, can be defined as over and over. I rarely change the map in any server without first getting a concensus, however, not all admins do.

Is it a dick move to not consider others in the server? Maybe. Will the rule ever be changed? Doubtful.

It is up to the admin. if theyre repeatedly changing it to maps that are glitchy or are unplayable for some reason, thats one thing..but if theyre doing it to their preference and a few dont like it..not necessarily illegal.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

4. Default

... lol

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

5. Default

voting on your own poll?

lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

pay 11 bucks and u get that right too.

1 # 1

“Language is a complicated thing! It has multiple meanings.”

7. Default

The rule is fine, the problem comes when you get cuntbag admins. The rule is there so that if everyone goes, "this map is worse than the Holocaust run by blacks," then the admin does everyone a favour instead of the RTV routlette.

The problem comes when you get admins who forget that the only reason they're there is for the enjoyment of the players, so you get people like Meltdown who are frigid cunts who only do things for their own amusement and sholdnt even have admin but rather cancer.

In the end; the rules are fine, look at those who are inforcing them for the reasons why there are issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

8. Default

So get madder; It feeds me!!

Unhappy

At least define "rapid" so when an admin changes the map the second it starts they can be reported for admin abuse.
    And why is everyone against this all it does is make it mandatory for admins to ask the server before he/she changes the map.

10. Default

"rapid" means several map changes in rapid succession.

your opinion means nothing here, frankly. they don't need to ask. if they abuse it, we'll hear about it and take care of it.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.