Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Weed Netherlands, Crazy shit Netherlands (al)most annoying player ever Meltdown

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    if you're going for 4 or 5 years, post in 4 or 5 years...not right after being found guilty of admin abuse twice.
    The more reason to post it now, I'm not like you, I don't want any favors and i just want to see where this is going, since it is actually also fun to see and read.

@ rapedollars, sure if that is what u want

@ XX0wnsXY it is called creativity something that i rarely see here

@ Carmichal, Glad that u like it.

@ Steamer, I don't want to know what u think of all the day long just don't bother me with it. thx

@ panda, yes yes, finnaly someone with brains, discussion is what i want but people here tend to get offended too much. My opinion is not like ibis wants it to be and that is why i will never fit in. I do not pick fights I just say what i think and it is not my problem people are to narrow minded to understand.

Everything I do is get a discussion but every time some people fails to actually have one, all i see is posts with too much testosterone in it. And tbh it is kinda fun yes because people are trying too hard to be something here where i guess that they lack something big irl. Where i'm not impressed and that is what annoys people I see them for what they really are.

The truth is those I wanted to know there opinion on haven't posted yet, and those are exactly the once i respect the most. I could care less about omg look at how i pwn in this topic replies. Not that i expected much from it anyway.

Just close it.

1 # 1

“Language is a complicated thing! It has multiple meanings.”

2. Default

You're a man?!?!
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Meltdown View Post
    @ rapedollars, sure if that is what u want

The truth is those I wanted to know there opinion on haven't posted yet, and those are exactly the once [*ones*] i respect the most. I could care less about omg look at how i pwn in this topic replies. Not that i expected much from it anyway.
    Pretty much saying you don't respect rape and he's clan. Your wanting in clan and your disrespecting clan in your app.

4. Default

....-1

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

I dont understand your reference to creativity. must be the language barrier. -1 because like most fail apps, youve managed to fuck yourself in the process. lolsie.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

6. Default

Big fucking no.

Im going to do you a favor and close this application. Dont open another application EVER again...
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png