Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: This section is my life

1. Default

Thanks for reminding me, Tommy. I owe you a discussion

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    I was waiting for and admin abuse thread from omega, whom I banned after he threatened to sick Brett on me. Nothing came of It I was hoping to have some really good laughs at his expense.
    Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    The way I banned him was great, I had put in ban for other reason, 5 min later I had forgot I had done that, typed something in chat and banned him. Would have banned him anyways but still. Ended up working well as a reason due to the circumstances. Quite the funny accident.
    oh god, that was wonderful. talking about you and me "newer admins making up rules" and saying he'd get brett. THE MAN COULDN"T FUCKING COUNT. plus he was lying to me and stars to try and get us to kick someone he didn't like from spec (by telling us that having 18 people in-server = server full)

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    that was my reference, i told him i'm not jumping on anyone when i don't know what's going on. specifically told him several times to make a thread. i was disappointed.
    i honestly wish you had jumped in. you'd've laughed your ass off.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Thanks for reminding me, Tommy. I owe you a discussion
    Really ? D:
    (ALL) aNex <ibis>:  As soon as I saw you trying to find the button tommy
    (ALL) aNex <ibis>:  My eyes got wide and verbally said, "No...."
    (ALL) aNex <ibis>:  Kill the tommy!
    (ALL) Tommy <ibis.a>:  lol xD

4. Default

P
    Quote Originally Posted by -=Toy=-=Québec=-FR View Post
    Really ? D:
    Haha yes, papa maynard needs to speak sternly with you.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    P

Haha yes, papa maynard needs to speak sternly with you.
    Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

oooohhh yeahh, you like it when we call you daddy hmmmm?

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I think that after all these years and with the introduction of the ULAs order has finally arived in greater consentration then we ever thought possible lol.
    Ya and ITS BORING AS FUCK!!!!

Lmao make a server where admins can just go hog wild and come up with ridiculous rules.

And Maynard... better rethink that or i'll go to your house and write all over your face with lipstick
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    make a server where admins can just go hog wild and come up with ridiculous rules
    ___
    URW_Chuunibyou_demo_Koi_ga_Shitai_-_02_720pEB39C0D3.mkv_snapshot_04.21_2012.10.13_00.09.45.jpg

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    And Maynard... better rethink that or i'll go to your house and write all over your face with lipstick
    ...why do you have lipstick?

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

...why do you have lipstick?
    Rage is secretly Buffalo Bill.