Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Anime Season: Winter 2012/2013

1. Default

You forgot the two most important shows:
    Minami-ke Tadaima
    AKB0048 next stage

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    If you're wondering about the quirkiness of Sasami, originally TBS needed something to fill in a time slot so naturally SHAFT does what SHAFT does and we got this which explains the....absurdity of it if that's even the word to describe it. The one thing I'm waiting for EVA 3.0 to get properly subbed and whatnot because there is an actual camrip of the entire thing with subtitles. Otherwise it's waiting for the Madoka movies as well, it was a pain into the ass to even attempt to get to it on theater day.
    The ED music for the eva movies give me chills; reminds me that I should rearrange my anime priorities. Also impatiently waiting for Luminous; I need more ClariS songs >: (

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    You forgot the two most important shows:
    Minami-ke Tadaima
    AKB0048 next stage
    You know I can't make recommendations on shows that I haven't watched ^^;

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

3. Default

There is the problem why would you spend time watching anything before those 2?

4. Default

There is the problem why would you spend time watching anything before those 2?
    You make this difficult ;~;

5. Default

I got to say the biggest surprise this season is Kotoura-san! I thought this show was going to be run of the mill along with sub par animation and I could not be more wrong. This is now the show I look forward to the most every week!

6. Default

I got to say the biggest surprise this season is Kotoura-san! I thought this show was going to be run of the mill along with sub par animation and I could not be more wrong. This is now the show I look forward to the most every week!
    All my yes! Some of my friends and I are pestering people everywhere to watch it xD