Thread: [add] cm_cbble_redux_aidan6

1. Default [add] cm_cbble_redux_aidan6

This is a nice map, and has been reconfigured to. Download this map here: http://gamebanana.com/csszm/maps/170607 This is great for your server.

Nah does not look that good we need more interesting maps.
    But at least you used format. and

3. Default

this actualy looks interesting, but we should definately take a better look at it. the screens on GB don't show enough.

we need some more ZM maps, other than the same 5 we always play. ones w/out nay gimmicks like this one would be best.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default Tell me more

Thank you for responding to, and I would like to know if you guys would accept this map,and thank you for your consideration to.

Yah we need more screen shots and maybe a demo.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by thecat View Post
    Nah does not look that good we need more interesting maps.
    But at least you used format. and
    Quote Originally Posted by thecat View Post
    Yah we need more screen shots and maybe a demo.
    odd, you seemed to completely change your opinion after my post. it went from not looking good and us needing more interesting maps, to we should take a look at it.

either you change your positions completely at random, or for whatever reason you think my opinion means something around here.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

I'll download and try it tomorrow, most zm_cbble maps are terrible as our zombie classes defeat most of the cades.