Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Anime Reflections Part 1

1. Default

fail thread, tripple posting, and rukia's tits aren't that big...
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

3. Default

they are kinda funny but yeah it is a fail tread plz close it.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
    Once more into the fray.
    Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
    Live or die on this day.
    Live or die on this day.

4. Default

I don't find this even remotely funny... it's annoying when people go "japan = anime = hentai = tentacles" because those are bogus generalizations. You can find tentacles in hentai and hentai in anime and anime in japan, but tentacles and rape do not represent anime and none of the above are a true representation of Japan. Almost irritates me as much as weeaboos.

The pictures are exaggerations:
    Thus, they are not true and subsequently, not funny.
    "Not true" brings one to question the title and purpose of this thread.
    The triple post and the points above leads one to conclude that the poster is a common pest, known as a "moron."
    Final conclusion is the thread has no purpose, is an utter fail, should be closed, and the poster should quickly exit the ecosystem via natural selection.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bane of Soldiers View Post
    I don't find this even remotely funny... it's annoying when people go "japan = anime = hentai = tentacles" because those are bogus generalizations. You can find tentacles in hentai and hentai in anime and anime in japan, but tentacles and rape do not represent anime and none of the above are a true representation of Japan. Almost irritates me as much as weeaboos.

The pictures are exaggerations:
    Thus, they are not true and subsequently, not funny.
    "Not true" brings one to question the title and purpose of this thread.
    The triple post and the points above leads one to conclude that the poster is a common pest, known as a "moron."
    Final conclusion is the thread has no purpose, is an utter fail, should be closed, and the poster should quickly exit the ecosystem via natural selection.

Hi there, I'm very sorry if you find this kind offensive I posted this with absolutely no racial mind, other than demotivational purposes.
    PD: Remember the word true is kind irrelevant regarding Anime/Cartoons.
    cheers up buddy

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Joee View Post
    Hi there, I'm very sorry if you find this kind offensive I posted this with absolutely no racial mind, other than demotivational purposes.
    PD: Remember the word true is kind irrelevant regarding Anime/Cartoons.
    cheers up buddy
    I didn't read anything racist, I don't know where you pulled that from. I'm not mad nor offended. This thread is more annoying than anything.

But what kind of statement is that, that the word "true" is not relevant? Although the content of anime and cartoons is often fictional, what one says about it can be untrue. IE, implying generalizations about something as a whole.

And as for "demotivational purposes," I think you ought to reconsider what anime discussion and reflection means. There's a certain level of pointless that you absolutely should not pass; many fail to realize this though.
    Last edited by Bane of Soldiers; 12-11-2012 at 10:31 PM.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    they are kinda funny but yeah it is a fail tread plz close it.
    Hey Mr Perfect, if you do not like this thread you can gtfo is very simple! (no offense), also is quiet disrespectful asking to close someone's threads (a newbie in this case) regarding it's quality and format.
    PD: again no offense, i'm just honest
    Regards!