Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: So long WCS

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    Killing people and making them ragequit = fun.
    I miss this.
    Personal reform

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    I miss this.
    mikey i miss you

3. Default

wcs is one big testosterone party, just by looking at this thread makes me wanna make me throw up. people think so much of them selfs that they hardly make sense anymore. I bet all those big talkers ain't got no irl outside or so.

1 # 1

“Language is a complicated thing! It has multiple meanings.”

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Meltdown View Post
    wcs is one big testosterone party, just by looking at this thread makes me wanna make me throw up. people think so much of them selfs that they hardly make sense anymore. I bet all those big talkers ain't got no irl outside or so.
    Aren't you wasting your time on a forum talking about people having no life outside or so....
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

5. Default

wuz dat even werdz?

Does not compute.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    Aren't you wasting your time on a forum talking about people having no life outside or so....
    Haha owned.

7. Default

wcs is one big testosterone party, just by looking at this thread makes me wanna make me throw up.
    I'll Test your Osterone.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by WRXJIM View Post
    Gangnam v Geke, Omega v Spasm etc rather than them all on one team.
    let's not forget here that omega was esp hacking ...

But regardless, this is the worst "balancing" u could have thought.
    If anything we should have ;
    Gangnam + gekke+ omega ON hacks + the president of the united states VS spasm.

good luck with that Chef...
    yesterday I raged hardcore for the balance...
    I'd be all happy on the winning team after joining FIRST, got about 3 kills before team balance kicked in...
    Finished the game 4-25.. -.-...
    I tried EVERY fucking race humanly possible... but balto wouldn't fucking stop stalking my ass (he fucking went 40-1... and i killed him that once -.-) , and even if i EVER almost had him, his stacked teamamtes how up...

I can't say I havent started rage quitting recently, which is smthn i never did before...
    It's really getting bad.

Zero, we really need that !scramble option that takes care of limited races.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

9. Default

I can agree with the OP on this one(very new here, don't know everyone yet, sorry) i can't stand going in the server, and just being killed as soon as the game starts. I'm not the best player on counter strike, but when there is only 1 person on the team with 40+ kills and everyone else is at 5 or 8, it just becomes aggravating. I'd love to play and support this clan, but if it isn't fun, then what's the point of staying.
    And Maynard.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    if you die by a vega before you can purchase a gun, you suck and are slow on a mentally defective level... it's as simple as that.
    That's rude and unacceptable. Not everyone can run out of spawn with teleport or speed.
    Last edited by CeeCeeBaby; 01-29-2013 at 01:15 PM.

10. Default

well that's the thing, you're new. try using the tips we've been giving you to learn how to deal with them. also i'm about to go to class, which means i'll have free time.. might whip up a little guide which i'm sure my vagawhore friends will just adore.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.