Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Speccing to force auto-switch

1. Default Speccing to force auto-switch

Ok.
    I'm posting this here because I've seen many people do this, and act completely oblivious as if they don't know that INTENTIONALLY GOING INTO SPEC TO FORCE AN AUTO BALANCE IS AN EXPLOIT and is against the rules. PERIOD.

Stop bitching to me that you cannot see THIS specific rule in the rule-set. Use your fucking brain and realize that this falls under "exploiting the server" in the rulebook because you are using the speccing feature to force an unexpected team switch of players, and thereby changing the teams in your favor because you can't fucking play for shit on your own team.

Myself and other players who happen to be on the winning team will not allow you to simply pull this move and FORCE MOVING US to the other team and making us lose our restricted races. This happened twice today alone.
    ASK us to switch, we'd be happy to. I always switch.

However, what you are doing is an exploit.
    At first I was ok with warning people individually when they were doing it alone so that they don't do it anymore. But lately I've seen people blatantly tell others to mass-spec the server in order to force the auto switch faster.

If we see you doing it, you will get warned or banned for a duration that is suitable for your specific case. I'll leave this for the courtesy of the admin who saw you. Clan can overlook that obviously.
    So admins, make sure you report any repeating offenders to ULAs or Clan for documentation if you chose to simply warn, not ban.

THIS is your warning everyone.
    Don't act dumb and pretend you don't see how this is an exploit (Yes, I'm referring to a few individuals like that faggot Resolution who doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut when an upper admin is issuing a warning to the server.).

Peace.
    Last edited by CYBER; 12-23-2012 at 03:54 AM.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

Very Nice Post! +1

Rezel<ibis>: i'll make a self reliant artificial intelligence to deal with admins... I'll call it maynard 1.0 a exact replica of his personality to kick the shit out of bad admins..
    maynard<ibis>: an army of AI maynards.... this pleases me.

This.
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rezel View Post
    Very Nice Post! +1
    Thank you.
    Just trying to do my part when I don't have my admin powers in game

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

5. Default

+1 for Cyber ... go on ZM i'll ban ur ass j/k
    (ALL) aNex <ibis>:  As soon as I saw you trying to find the button tommy
    (ALL) aNex <ibis>:  My eyes got wide and verbally said, "No...."
    (ALL) aNex <ibis>:  Kill the tommy!
    (ALL) Tommy <ibis.a>:  lol xD

6. Default

+2 for Christmas spirit

Tastes like your moms kisses.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Chikun View Post
    +2 for Christmas spirit
    well, i hate christmas sooo keep the change lol

8. Default

+69
    I win.
    But seriously, THANK YOU CYBER.
    I lost Vagalion 4 times in one day cause of that fucking shit. >:|

Quote Originally Posted by maynard
    squirrel - even though he's done more shit than any one 2 piss me off, I loves the guy (no homo)

9. Default

Cyber some people will be nice enough to move but most of the time people tend to stack T for literally no reason

10. Default

if you see someone blatantly telling others 2 do this exploit... instantly temp ban them... nothing crazy length wise, just get your point across and make an example of them so they and others are aware that this kinda shit will not be tolerated.

Maynard - The WCS Guy