Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Guess who has two thumbs and max races

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
    Not for everyone but most people that play think rank means you're better (in this case it's just who played the most) but yeah I get what you mean.
    This is very true. You play a shit ton= more xp thus higher rank, especially if you go out of your way to max everything as quickly as possible.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

2. Default

Yupper. Though I am happy that the races are maxed. Now I can play what I wants to...

3. Default

Yupper. Though I am happy that the races are maxed. Now I can play what I wants to...
    You say that, but after dying ten times in a row when you want to play orc, you'll go molecule or something anyways, I'd love to play rapscallion, but dying 50 times ain't too much fun, you have the selection but you dont have the options
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

4. Default

Nah I can make most races work to my advantage and strategy counts for a lot in the same just saying.

Not for everyone but most people that play think rank means you're better (in this case it's just who played the most) but yeah I get what you mean.
    Rank means next to nothing as far as to indicate players' real ability.
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Erdenay View Post
    Rank means next to nothing as far as to indicate players' real ability.
    Agreed.

7. Default

after losing my 1500+ levels on the original server... I kinda stopped caring lol... but I am almost maxed with all the races again... doesn't take much time
    Last edited by maynard; 01-04-2013 at 04:08 AM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    after losing my 1500+ levels on the original server... I kinda stopped caring lol... but I am almost maxed with all the races again... doesn't take much time
    !givemaynard 16000 huh there maymay :P

9. Default

!givemaynard 16000 huh there maymay :P
    hellz no. gotta work fo dat shit!

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    hellz no. gotta work fo dat shit!
    Fo sho..