Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Weblines while planting the bomb

1. Default Weblines while planting the bomb

using weblines as spider man while planting the bomb allows you to plant while zipping all around the bombsite. i feel like this should fall under exploitation as the game doesn't intend for you to be able to move around while planting the bomb. thoughts?

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

Post Holy crap

Wow, I never saw that but it looks bad.
    Zero will have to patch it, and yes it is a exploit.
    Last edited by thecat; 01-04-2013 at 03:34 PM.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by thecat View Post
    Wow, I never saw that but it looks bad.
    Zero will have to patch it, and yes it is a exploit.
    i'm asking for the opinions of the rulemakers...not you.

ya know. people who matter.

Fire, walk with me.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    i'm asking for the opinions of the rulemakers...not you.

ya know. people who matter.
    beat me to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

I'm surprised it's taken this long to happen. Can you also defuse the bomb in the same fashion? Also, is there a radius that this works in or could you literally start the plant and rope back to spawn and it still works?
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    is there a radius that this works in or could you literally start the plant and rope back to spawn and it still works?
    this.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    I'm surprised it's taken this long to happen. Can you also defuse the bomb in the same fashion? Also, is there a radius that this works in or could you literally start the plant and rope back to spawn and it still works?

havent seen defusing but i guess if you stay in range of the bomb it should work. and as far as planting goes, you need to stay on the ground and in site.

Fire, walk with me.

8. Default

id need 2 see a demo of this as some races do have a slight advantages when defusing/planting and it's allowed.

my PC is delayed till weds though, so I can't make a ruling till then. if you have 2 stay on the ground and in range of the bomb, it shouldn't be much of an issue as long as you cant like glitch it some how and basically piss off 2 the other side of the map while still planting or defusing.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

tick 3400, britney (not calling her out, just using it as an example)

molecule has an advantage as well while planting and defusing, but that's different from this because it's just a simple shield, it doesn't bend the game's shortcomings in any way, whereas clearly you're not meant to be able to move around while planting the bomb, and spidey circumvents that.
    Last edited by brett friggin favre; 01-04-2013 at 06:11 PM.

10. Default

What I'm confused on is if you are still in range of where it is supposed to be planted (and I've seen this with planting on vaga's and such too but never on a difuse) then it really shouldn't matter. Your in X circle and it's still planted in x circle. If however you leave x circle then obv exploit is obv.