Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: [REMOVE] Multiple maps. Clean up!!!!!!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    I truly wish we could keep wmd_missle and wmd_array but I am in agreement with the fact they are simply not played enough. Also nvidia should be on there if it has not already been removed. I really enjoy playing on nvidia but either I can not convince people to go there or people complain about the sky.
    It must have already been removed cause i opened upnevery map and put ones we dont play on it as well. Hmm. So thats two votes for the wmd maps so ill remove them from the list...but temporal has to go!

EDIT: If anyone has anything to add please do. We need to make a final decision so this doesnt linger into the abyss. Im guessing 2 more days should be enough time. After that, we should consider it final.
    Last edited by XX0wnsXY; 01-10-2013 at 02:53 AM.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    It must have already been removed cause i opened upnevery map and put ones we dont play on it as well. Hmm. So thats two votes for the wmd maps so ill remove them from the list...but temporal has to go!

EDIT: If anyone has anything to add please do. We need to make a final decision so this doesnt linger into the abyss. Im guessing 2 more days should be enough time. After that, we should consider it final.
    im just happy u didnt remove poison sky... its a fucking AMAZING map... ppl never gave it a chance bcos it took time for the INITIAL download back in the day... and people thought it wasnt working, making the admins switch off...
    delete ur shit in /cstrike/maps... it will solve all ur problems -.-...

but as far as the map goes? ppl PLAY it, no one rtvs off unless there's only 2 players in.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    im just happy u didnt remove poison sky... its a fucking AMAZING map... ppl never gave it a chance bcos it took time for the INITIAL download back in the day... and people thought it wasnt working, making the admins switch off...
    delete ur shit in /cstrike/maps... it will solve all ur problems -.-...

but as far as the map goes? ppl PLAY it, no one rtvs off unless there's only 2 players in.
    it really is kick-ass. i love the skybox on it too. i want it for a computer walpaper
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

aim_texture_minitropic if thats the blue map, thats a good one
    RellikDloc

5. Default

Ok, Zero. I believe we can assume all of this is a final list of maps that can be removed. I have updated the list so it is all good to go .

6. Default

Rather than constantly asking for bad maps removed, wouldn't it be easier to just list the maps that don't suck? I'm sure there's only about 50 out of the pages and pages that were dumped on the server that are playable. Easier to manage that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    Rather than constantly asking for bad maps removed, wouldn't it be easier to just list the maps that don't suck? I'm sure there's only about 50 out of the pages and pages that were dumped on the server that are playable. Easier to manage that way.
    Well i would have, but then people wouldnt get to add their input as easily. I just made it a little easier for everyone.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    Well i would have, but then people wouldnt get to add their input as easily. I just made it a little easier for everyone.
    You're not going to add some obscure map that one person likes, you're going to play what the majority of the server wants. You can look at times plays vs. times rtv'd, number of wins on the map. I'm not sure if there is somewhere where you can see the average number of players on a map to see if it kills the server or not but that would be great too.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

9. Default

Nah fuck dat only put maps that I like on there.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

10. Default

all removed