Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Over Leveled Handicap

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    lawl.
    Here is the easiest solution:
    Leave the system just like it is but just cap it at what it gives out now.
    ^This

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

i'm sorry, i will just never understand the logic of that argument.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    i'm sorry, i will just never understand the logic of that argument.
    Don't worry your not alone.

4. Default

The over leveling would not impact any ranks, it is a totally separate system on its own.

5. Default

as if ranks even mattered

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

Question - how would it affect the ones who already have accumulated lots of XP on their races if this system gets implemented, it just automatically calculates the levels for us to the proper over-level level?

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

7. Default

Frankly, the ideal system would just be to give everyone maxed out races and it'll just become like back in 'Nam when the gooks were just everywhere and you couldn't see them and BAM headshot and napalm strikes on Super Mario's village cuz the Princess was a dumb cunt who couldn't keep her legs shut for that Bowser dick.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    Frankly, the ideal system would just be to give everyone maxed out races and it'll just become like back in 'Nam when the gooks were just everywhere and you couldn't see them and BAM headshot and napalm strikes on Super Mario's village cuz the Princess was a dumb cunt who couldn't keep her legs shut for that Bowser dick.
    .... I lol'd

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    Loled too.

10. Default

Maybe a compromise allowing extra levels+base levels to cap out at 50 total so a xonvert whore doesn't get more xp then a jack whore with kills on each other. So when all races are capped at base levels+over levels=50 all races stop giving more xp after that level and people can keep leveling their trophy class to whatever you want without making you a one kill gives 10 levels character. This would also cause new people to not get ridiculous amounts of xp for killing anyone anymore than is possible at the moment as a lvl 0 versus a maxed jack or vaga.

Still don't believe someone should get more xp for killing a jack since it takes more levels then a xonvert if the xonvert has as much xp as the jack, because levels don't equal power of the race. (this isnt arguing what races are the best so just shut up about humans and vagas already) But, I dont believe that time invested should be discounted if it was before or after hiting cap. A plateau should be in place to stop the craziness so i was just guessing that should be at the max level of the race with the most levels. (without considering eva because its in a league of its own)

With zeros system with no cap playing against my flame pred(640k over cap) which is pretty easy to kill by anyone with any aiming skill shouldn't level some new guy with a lucky shot to level 6 off the get go. With the only one level can be gained per kill it will still get out of hand when someone is over leveled enough cause they enjoy playing it and you can max a vaga in 50 kills against them.

This would also be effectively what maynard and the bunch are shooting for with capping out the gain at the current max for killing the highest level caps. It would increase the gains of newer people though due to more people would be counted as lvl 50s for the purpose of xp gain, but i don't think enough to get out of hand.
    Last edited by Suprise Butsexz; 01-18-2013 at 01:50 AM. Reason: english is hard